You, again. (Chapter 2)

*NAOMIS POV*

Im 11 weeks pregnant, its so hard though. I keep reminding myself of when Cam told me, Nash cheated on me. He has been by my side ever since i told him i was pregnant. He was shocked at first, did he even want a baby? I told my parents, they asked me if i wanted the baby, I've wanted a baby, but im too young. I said yes, i mean, i have a job and so does Nash, our house is big enough and if i need anything Nancy and Hayes are just a phone call away. Anyway, were sitting at the table, eating something and Nancy and Hayes go to the sitting room.

"Nash come with me" I say.

"Ok."

He follows me to the basement room, thats the room were staying in.

"Are you ok?" He asks, worried.

"Are we ever going to get married? Nash?"

*NASHS POV*

"Are we ever going to get married? Nash?" Naomi asks me.

"What do you mean?"

"Before the babys born, I dont want to have a baby, before im married" She says.

"Neither do i, but were only 21" I say.

"I know, but im pregnant!"

"I know your pregnant, i cant get it out of my head!"

"Why? Do you not want a baby? Does the thought of having a baby, sicken you?"

"No, i want, this baby!"

"You hesitated."

"Thats cause i was going to ask you, if you'll marry me!" I say.

Oh my god, did i just say that? I was going to ask her a long time ago, i just didnt think it would be in a basement of my younger brothers house, when my girlfriends 11 weeks pregant! Not the best time or place, she stood there for a minute.

"YES!" She shouted and ran to me.

I picked her up and hugged her, she turned to me and kissed me. I love her, and i cant wait to spend my life with her and start a family with her. No drama, no fighting, just me, her and this baby. A perfect family, those are the only people i need in my life.

She starts crying, i wipe away her tears, as i start crying. I put her down and kiss her again, i haven't got a ring, but im going to get one tomorrow.

*HAYES' POV*

Nancy and I are sitting, watching TV. I hear screaming downstairs, then silence, then whimpering. Nancy gets up and stands there, i grab her arm and pull her downstairs. Nash and Naomi are laying on the bed, all they do is smile, Nash shakes his head.

"Whats going on?" I ask.

"Nothing" They say, smiling.

"Somethings going on... YOUR ENGAGED!" Nancy shouts.

"YES!" Naomi shouts, standing up.

"How the fuck do you do that?" I ask.

"They're girls" Nash says.

I laugh, "Congrats bro" I say.

"Thanks mate."

"Congratulations Naomi!" I say and hug her.

"Can we go to the mall tomorrow?" Nash asks.

"Yeah, I'll ask everyone else" Nancy says.

She smiles and i get dragged, we get to the top of the stairs. She puts her hand over her mouth, then hugs me, i smile and pick her up. She laughs and kicks, so i put her down, first we go to Ella and Joe's room, we knock, of course.