You, again. (Chapter 12)

*MATTS POV*

I told her. I told her. I told her. I told her to get out of there! Why didnt she answer me? I have to go in. To save her.

"Im going in" I say.

Jade grabs my arm, "Dont!" She says.

"Why?"

"Cause, your going to hurt yourself!" Nash says.

"I'd rather me get hurt then her!" I say, walking out the door.

Jade lets go and watches me, i dont think she likes anyone getting hurt. I walk in, slowly, no ones at the door, but i hear something. I look around, but theres only a tiny hallway, towards this room. I go towards the light, the brighter light.

"Hello?" I say, walking into a room, with a light on a empty black chair.

"Hello?" I repeat, "Is anyone here?"

No one shows so i turn around, someone whos tall and scary is in front of me.

"What are you doing in here!" He shouts.

"Oh... Umm.. I.. Was... Umm" I say.

"Out! Or help!"

"Help? With what?"

"Come with me" He says and pushes me.

Whats going on? I only want to find Molly, and Nancy. But i want to see what he needs me to help him with. I take a deep breathe, making myself seem bigger. We go to this room, where i heard the noise, theres 2 girls, one on a chair with the light on her and one kneeling in front of her. The guy i was with went to the side, the girl kneeling down, slowly turned her face, then stood up.

"Who are you?" She says, with her hair over her face, and her head slightly turned.

"Matt, Matthew Espinosa" I say, seeming big.

"Ahh, are you here to save Molly, or Nancy."

"Both."

"No, one, or none."

I stand there, panicking, Mollys my princess, but i need to get Nancy. 

"Have all the time in the world" She says, turning back round.

I stare at the ground, this is such a difficult decision. Everyone wants me to get Nancy, but i know me and Mollys relationship with crush if i get Nancy, not her. 

"Ok, your pushing your luck, sweetie" She says.

"Tell me who you are" I say.

She turns and looks at me, but her hairs over her face, she brushes back her hair and looks dead straight into my empty eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Not saying."

"Whos that in the chair?" I ask, pointing.

"This is, well guess" She says, pulling her hair back, forcing her head to fling up.

Its Molly.

"MOLLY!" I say, running towards her.

They dont lay a finger on me, they let me. I kiss her, but shes so weaken, she doesnt move. I stand to my feet, and look at the girl.

"Wheres Nancy" I ask.

"Oh, somewhere safe" She says with a smirk.

"Tell me, i want to know" I say.

"Do you want to save her?" She says.