You, again, (Chapter 34)

*MOLLYS POV*

Me and Nancy are pretty close, which im happy about. Were sitting in Nancys room, well im sitting in the corner, taking pictures of what we brought, while they're making out on the bed.

"Done!" I say, looking through instagram.

"Okay" She says, leaning away from his lips.

He pulls her in, i take a snapchat of them making out. Nancy goes down to his neck and starts talking, his eyes close for a second, she kisses him on the lips, he pushes her off him slightly and runs out the door shutting it after, she comes back over to me.

"What did you say to him, that made him leave so quickly?" 

"Something" She winks and takes a picture.

A laugh escapes quick, cause she always winks without realizing. 

"Waffles first?"

"Yeah!" I say, grabbing it.

We eat so much, then start taking selfies, we sit on the bed and started talking. It was so much fun getting to know her, shes jumpy, movable, and she hits, a lot.

"Lets get ready, and do something, lets go for a walk!" I say.

"Do we have to" She whines and curls back into bed.

"How about, we go for a walk, then go to a beauty salon, so we can get our hair and nails done" I say.

"YEAH!" Then jumps up and goes to her wardrobe.

I go upstairs and wake Matt up, even though its 1pm. We sit together hand in hand, no talking, just staring into eachothers eyes.

"Whats going on today?" He finally speaks.

"Im going to have a shower, then me and Nancy are going for a walk, then were getting our nails, hair and makeup done for tonight" I say, jumping up and getting a towel.

"Come here" He says, putting his hand out.

I walk over and put my hand in his, he twists me and pulls me in, at this point, im sitting on top of him. He smiles then kisses me, i kiss back, we kiss for ages, i really need to go, but his lips are irresistible.

"Matt... I... Really need... To... Go" I say, between kisses, trying to get out of his arms, that are fully wrapped round my waist.

He finally lets go and gives me one last kiss before i leave him, sleeping again. When i get out the shower, i get changed into a top and leggings, i put my hair up and go downstairs. Nancys brushing her teeth, i go into her room and get my toothbrush out. Yeah, i keep my toothbrush in her bathroom, cause, there is actually no explanation for that one. And i have a draw in her room, back in Hawaii, where i keep clothes, and she has on in my room, even though its like 30 seconds away, i dont see the point but we do it anyway.

"Lets go" She says, grabbing my bag, putting her purse and phone in it, then gives it to me.

"Thanks" I smile and open the door.

Shes wearing, jeans, and a crop top, with ugg boots. We walk along the beach a couple of times. We sit down and look over the sea, its not the hottest of weathers, but its not freezing. We start walking to the beauty salon, when we get there, my hairs part dry.

*NANCYS POV*

Were home, i got my hair curled, my makeup was mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipstick. My hair was pinned back, pushed up so it was high, then curled, my nails were blue, but different shades, so it was smudged, but it looked awesome. 

"Girls, you were there for over 2 hours, what we..." Hayes says, turning round and seeing me.

He bites his lip, Molly goes upstairs, just leaving me and Hayes is the kitchen. Hayes winks at me, and makes his way towards me, i walk towards him, when were near, and he's gunna kiss me, i go under his arm. He grabs me from behind, i run out his arms and into the bedroom, to get my dress on. The dress was a slim fit, blue dress, its too small, which means my boobs like pop out of it. I got it for my birthday like last year, but its amazing. Hayes runs in and see's me putting it on.

"What you doing?" He asks, cause i look like a retarded seal, trying to get out the water.

"Putting my dress on" I say, as it goes on.

He goes up behind me, and looks in the mirror. Its about 5pm, and were leaving at 6:30pm.

"Im going to watch TV" I say, exiting.

Cam and Debby walk in, they're laughing, they dont see me.

"Where have you been?" I ask, standing in front of them.

"Well you forgot to pick us up yesterday, so we went to a hotel" Cam answers.

"I didnt, Nash did, get ready, were going out at 6:30" I say, pushing them up the stairs.

*SHANNAHS POV*

I was going to going to meet up with my parents, and Izzy, but i got a letter that changed my world. It dropped out my hands, i fell to the ground and cried, i pulled my phone out my pocket and i got a text, it said 'Sorry...' it was from Cam. I rang Nancy, she didnt answer so i ran again, she answered.

N~ Hey Shan.

S~ Nancy, im hurt.

N~ Why? Whats happened?

S~ Cam.

N~ Whats he done?

S~ Hes divorcing me.

Hey guys, im trying to update more, cause i like updating, keep reading, peace xx