You, again. (Chapter 9)

*HAYES' POV*

Naomi left, I stayed with Nancy, its been 1 hour and she hast started breathing. Nash came back, soon after Autumn arrived, I have no idea what I'm feeling, im confusing. Autumn runs in, stops at the door, puts her hand on her mouth and tears fill her eyes, she blinks, but her eyes stay closed for a long time. She slowly opens her eyes, tears fall like a stream down her rosy cheeks, macrara follows dripping of the end of her chin, a few more blinks and her eyes are dry out. I stand up and walk over to her, to say not a word, but to hug her, everyones having a hard time. Matt and Molly went to get food, its about 6pm, not dark and we havnt heard from Naomi.

"Is Naomi alright?" I ask.

"I'll call her" Nash says, pulling his phone out.

"Ok" I say, holding Autumn tighter.

She lets go and walks over to Jade, she leans on her shoulder, Jade looks at her, she stands up, pushing her away as she does so. 

"Why did you push me?" Autumn asks, stopping her.

"Do you want to let go off me" Jade says, looking at her hand holding onto her jumper.

"How about no."

"It wasnt a question, hunny" She smiles, sarcastically.

"I dont care if its a question or not, why do you hate me?"

"Because you put Nancy in this state, you left her for the fucking popular people, you made fun of her, you made everyone go against her. And for what? What the fuck did she do to you, nothing! Your just a bitch" Jade says and whacks her hand off.

Autumn pulls her hand back in shock, she rubs it with the other hand. Jade is true, but i think i love Autumn....

"Girls take it outside" Carter says, going in between the girls.

"Ok, lets" Jade says.

Autumn straightens out her clothes and nods, i shrug and walk outside with them. When we get outside, to the carpark, im worried, are they going to have a physical fight, Jade is a pretty aggressive person. Thats what Nancy told us, Jade used to go over to Nancy and Naomis house, they would always fight, Jade joined in, now she does it all the time. 

"Are you actually going to fight?" I ask, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Duhh" Jade says, rolling up her sleeves.

"Come at me" Autumn says.

"I'll be happy to" Jade says, clicking her head.

Jade steps forward, Autumn looks as if she wants to run away. But she stays strong and steps forward, Jade gets her fist out, Autumn looks upwards to see everyone in Nancys room sticking their head out. Someone shouts her name and her head goes instantly down, hands infront of her face, Jade purposely misses her, Jade takes a step back.

"What are you doing?" Autumn asks.

She doesnt say a word, she puts her fists in front of her face and kicks her foot. Autumn steps back, leaning kind of forward while doing so.

"Ha! You missed" She says, stepping back slowly.

"Did i?" She asks, laughing.

Autumn looks confused, before she knew it she slipped over, Carter had his leg out, she slips and falls over.

"CARTER! HAYES WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME?!" She shouts, sitting down.

I roll my eyes and help her up, i was going to take her upstairs, she shakes her head and brushes her shirt. They start the fight again, Autumn punches her in the face, Jade kicks her in the chin, by this time they both had blood trickling from their eyes, nose, lips.

"Finished?" Carter asks.

"Im not done with this whore yet!" Autumn says.

"Guys its been 3 hours and its dark" I say.

"Finish it tomorrow!" Carter says and picks Jade up over his shoulder.

I do the same to Autumn, everyone is upstairs, sleeping, we wake them. They all decide to go home, Naomi goes to the bathroom, she wants to stay the night alone, apparently Nancy is breathing. Its just me and Autumn in the room, i start dabbing her lip, eyes and nose with a damp towel, to get the blood away from her. I scrap the hair behind her ear, she smiles and looks down, i lift her head up and look at her, she leans in, i do the same. Our lips met, it doesnt feel the same as when i kissed Nancy, Nancys lips are softer then Autumns, i miss Nancy, why cant she just wake up.

"Hayes" This croaky voice says.

"Whos that?" I ask, looking round.

"Its me, Nancy."

We look at her, shes sitting up, looking at us, tiny tear drops form at the corner of her eye. She manages to smile, at me not Autumn.

"Hey boo" I say.

"Hey" She says, blinking hard.

"I've missed you so much!!" I say and hug her.

"I've missed you too" She says, hugging me back.

Autumn stands there, looking heart broken, so does Nancy. I'm such a douche, Naomi walks back into the room and screams.

*NAOMIS POV*

I get back from the bathroom, looking down, dragging my feet across the ice cold floor. I stop and think, who would do such a thing to Nancy? I put my head down again and start dragging my feet. When i get to the room, Hayes is hugging Nancy and Autumn's standing there, i can see Nancys arms go round Hayes. I stop and scream so loudly with happiness.

*NANCYS POV*

I'm broken. I am. I just dont know why Hayes would do that, when im in here. Naomi runs in, I've missed her so much, her and Hayes is all i want in life, but theres always one bitch who gets in the way. 

"NANCY!" Naomi shouts and runs my way.

She slows down and hugs me, she practically strangles me, but i dont care, as long as i get to hug her.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask.

"No, but Naomi is" Hayes says, rubbing Autumns back.

Autumn's just kind of standing there, with one leg bent, her hand over her mouth, biting her nails. Her arm is wrapped round her waist, looking guilty as hell. Why? Hayes rubs her back and she smiles, taking her arm from her mouth to show that big bright smile she has, i must admit, i hate it.

"I'll come back tomorrow" He says and kisses my forehead.

I smile and watch them walk out, hand in hand, honestly, it kills me, i know me and Hayes arnt dating. I go to sleep, Naomi on the other pull out bed they got for her.

*HAYES POV*

I wake up the next morning, Autumn went to Nancys room, for the night. My phone is in my bed, i slide it closer to me and click the home button, i have 32 missed calls and 27 messages, all from Naomi. I jump out of bed as quick as i can and put a shirt on, i slide out the door, leaving everyone sound asleep. My shoes slip on my feet and im out the door, Lacey is the only car their, so i take that one, the hospital is open, i sprint in, getting stopped by the receptionist as i do so. She gave me a look, i rolled my eyes.

"Nancy Rose" I say.

"Visiting hours are at 9am to 12pm" She says, tilting her head further down.

"Im her boyfriend!" I say with no hesitation.

She rolls her eyes at me, "Go."

I smile and thank her, i get to Nancys room and see Naomi rocking on the bed, i burst in and get a shot from Naomi.

"You made her do this!" She said.

"Do what?"

"Run away."

Hey guys, sorry its short notice, but im going on holiday on Monday, till Saturday, so i wont be able to update, love you all so much xx