You again. (Chapter 44)

*MOLLIES POV*

I look over at Nancy, she's sat with Hayes on the floor. Were waiting for the boys to pick us up. Matt is sat on the floor as we'll but we're not near them, I've placed my self between Matts legs. He's constantly taking snapchat pictures and videos of me. Then he tickles me causing me to spaz out and snort, loudly.

"Did you just snort or fart?" Matt questions leaning to the side to face me.

"Snort, I'm a lady, i never fart" I attempt a British accent.

"You fart in your sleep."

"That's you" I raise my eyebrow.

"I'm a lady, I never fart" He does a British accent.

I move away and widen my eyes, "What have I got myself into."

He pulls my legs up to my chest, and holds me close to him, he's wearing a loose shirt as we thought it was hot, so I could feel his body temperature seeping through, it gave me comfort.

"Ew PDA" Cam says.

"Cam!" I jump up and wrap my arms round him as he swings me round, we stay like that for a while.

"Mollie." Matt says, puffing his chest.

Cam drops me, I give him a sorry look. Matt puts his arm round my waist and digs in.

"Owe" I try to move.

"Just letting them know your mine" He whispers

"He's got Debby?" I look at him.

His jawline is so sharp, it looks like it could snap right off his face.

"Babe" I grab his chin, and moves his head towards me.

He relaxes a little bit. Nancy, Hayes and Sky come over, we grab our bags and go into the car. Bryant goes off and sorts some stuff out while Nash and Cam take us to the hotel. Its beautiful, when you step inside there's a marble desk that swerves round in a circle, then there's chandeliers hanging from the beautifully painted ceiling. The elevator tings, which echos around, Matt grabs all the keys and we hop in the elevator.

"Very posh" I smile.

"We'll we are in high London, darling" Cam says.

I giggle at his terrible attempt at a British accent. And yet again, Matt digs his fingers in my waist to 'mark his territory'. Nancy, Sky and I run to our rooms, which are joined by double doors. The hallways are huge, with paintings hung up the sides.

"I love it here" I take a breath.

"Good" Cam goes up next to me.

"I should unpack" I run into my room.

I'm scared of what Matt would do so I leave the double doors open so Nancy can come in.

"Cam has a thing for you" Matt throws his suitcase on the bed.

Sky comes running in from the main door.

"I get my own room!" She shrieks.

"Have fun" I laugh as she runs into Nancy's and shouts the same thing.

Ignoring the question, I carry on unpacking, I feel him shut the double doors and slowly lock it. A lump in my throat forms, it gets tighter as he steps.

"Mollie, you look pale are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"Please don't hurt me" I blurt out.

"I would never hurt you!"