You, again. (Chapter 8)

*NAOMIS POV*

Matt and Molly arrived, Cam and Shannah are arriving tomorrow. Autumns in her room sleeping, Hayes and Nancy are on the beach, Sarah, Lacey and Ella have gone to sleep. The rest of us go to the front room, we start watching TV, Hayes bursts open the side door, out of breath and with a huge cut on the back of his thigh.

"What happened? Wheres Nancy?!" I ask.

"On the beach, i cant carry her, i got a cut" He says.

"WHAT?!" Oakley shouts.

"Shes unconscious, please, help!" 

"Ok, were on our way!" Joe says.

Oakley, Joe, George, Nash, Matt and Hayes run back out the door, the girls stay with me. I cant run that far, I'll call Nash later and see if shes ok, at the hospital.

"Dont worry, she's going to be ok" Jade says, stroking my hair.

Jade is kind of like my younger sister, as well as being my younger sisters bestfriend. When Nancy had no one but me, i helped her, then when she came home from her first day at her new school. She burst into my room, seeing as i was ill, she told me all about her new friends, she talked for hours and hours. I didnt care, as long as she wasnt hanging around with that bitch, and she was happy. I finally met Jade, she was such a lovely, polite girl, i met everyone else, including her boyfriend at the time, Oakley.

"Should i ring Nash now?" I ask.

"Too soon" Molly says.

I rest my head on Jade's lap, i dont go to sleep, i cant, im too scared about Nancy. I lay there for about 10 minutes, my phone goes off, its Nash, he told me to meet him at the hospital. I jump up and we all go to my car, Jade drives, im too tired and scared to. Woops, we left Autumn, Sarah and Lacey at the house, I'll text Sarah or Lacey to say were at the hospital. We arrive and everyone helps me out the car, we run to the reception.

"Nancy Rose" I say.

"Room 269" The women says.

We run to that room, shes lying down on the bed, everyone runs in, except me, Jade tugs on my arm slightly. I dont move a bit, just stand there, dead silent. 

"Come one" Jade says.

I stand there, eyes wide open, not moving, not blinking, breathing ever so lightly. Jade lets go and runs inside, Hayes is sitting by the bed, with his hand on hers, Jade is leaning over her, whispering in her ear. I take a breath and walk into the room, all eyes instantly stare at me, i knew what was going on, but i was a adult, i have to keep calm.

I smile, "How is she doing?"

"They just took blood samples" Nash says.

I look over to Hayes, hes staring blankly at Nancys closed eyes. Jade is looking up and down her weak body, almost as if its dead. Everyones sitting together, drinking coffee, no one has said anything after i asked how she was doing. I go and sit down next to Nash, he puts his hand out, my shaky pale hand meets his. He looks at my hand and back at me, a smile meets his face, not the smile i usually see, but the smile he does when he doesnt anyone to worry. The same smile appears on my face, i stand up and go towards Nancy. The door knocks, i shot a look, everyone stands up, the door opens, slowly.

"How is she?" Molly asks.

"Well her test results say shes ok, we have to do more, so she will be here longer than we thought, other than that, she should start breathing soon, probably in the next 2 hours, if she doesnt, were always here" The doctor says, smiling.

"Thank you" Matt says.

He nods and walks out, i sit on Nancys bed near her feet, Jade and Hayes are holding her hands. I move closer to her face, lean and put my hand on her face, its ice cold. My hand pulls away fast, i cant bare to see her like this. I know it sounds mean, but im not used her laying on a hospital bed on her back, with tubes sticking out from her wrist. 

"Can someone take me home?" I ask.

"Why?" Ella asks.

"Im sorry, but i cant bare to see my little sister in this state" I say.

"Ok, I'll take you home, dont worry hunny" Nash says.

"Thank you" I say, in a high pitched voice.

I stand up and walk out, looking down, he leads me to the car he brought. I let my self in and look out the window, i see my reflection, i look pale and sick. I look down again, we get home and i run in, i run into Sarah and Laceys room.

"Why are you crying, where have you been?" Lacey asks, standing up.

"Come to the beach" I say, wiping my hopeless tears away.

They say not a word, but run after me, i get outside and run down the stairs. I stop to catch my breath, the sound of footsteps get quieter as they closer. I look behind and start running again, they help me over the rocks, i get to the little beach. I pull out my phone and call Hayes, he answers instantly.

H~ You ok?!

N~ Im fine, hows Nancy?

H~ Good, why did you call?

N~ I want to know why Nancys in this state.

H~ Someone through a huge rock at her.

N~ Ok, who?

H~ I dont know, they were wearing a big black jumper on with black jeans, long hair.

N~ Ok, thank you.

I end the call and run a bit further, i see so many different sized rocks. One has a smear of blood on the sharp end, the rock itself is huge. I run back to the house, Nash stands up, locks his phone and walks over to me.

"Will you be ok here, with these guys?" He asks.

"Yeah, dont worry" I say.

"Ok see you in a bit, I'll come over with Hayes later" He says.

"Ok, love you" I say and give him a quick kiss.

"Love you too" He says and walks out the door.

"Where are we going now?" Sarah asks.

"This way" I say.

My hand grabs theirs and we walk slowly down the hall way, till we get outside Hayes' door. I released my hand from theres and clench it, it slowly goes towards the door, I start knocking rapidly.

"WHAT?!" I voice from inside shouts.

I swing the door open, wide, it hits the wall. She looks at me, her eyes widen, mine stay looking into hers. 

"Wernt you sleeping?" I ask.

"I was, i woke up ages ago" She says, taking her eyes off me and onto her nails.

"Why didnt you get up?"

"Why do you ask so many question?" Looking back into my eyes.

I roll my eyes and walk out, then realize i forgot to say about Nancy. I walk back and stick my head in.

"Nancys in hospital, just thought i'd say" I smile, sarcastically.

Her mouth drops and runs out, she goes to the door and puts her shoes on. Where the fuck does she think shes going?

"Umm.. Where are you going?" I ask.

"To the hospital!" She says, struggling to put her shoes on.

Ok, so my little sisters arch enemy wants to see her in hospital, right?

Hey guys, im really proud of this chapter. Thank you for all the comments, that made my day and i had a really bad day, can i get some more nice comments, i have to do my 300 meters running in PE tomorrow. Wish me luck, love you all so much xx