You, again. (Chapter 7)

*NANCYS POV*

I hid on the beach, i didnt want to see Autumn, i called Naomi, there coming over tomorrow morning. Oakley carrys me back and I see Autumn running towards me, i stop her.

"Let go of me, Faye."

"My names not Faye, its Autumn, remember me?" She says and looks at me.

I put my head down slightly, but still looking at her, my hair comes out from behind my ears. I clench my fist, Jade comes up to me, she puts her hand on mine, i shake it off, still looking into Autumns green wide eyes. She takes a step back, i dont move, Hayes comes near me and puts his hand out. I still have my eyes locked on Autumn, and there not going anywhere.

"Nancy, your ok now" He says.

"Autumn, i think you should leave" Jade says.

*AUTUMNS POV*

You probably already know the story, i wasnt a bitch, she was sensitive. Anyway, this girl told me to leave, i think its the girl who came with Hayes to pick me up.

"Why?" I ask.

"Shes never like this."

"Put her to bed, see if shes changed tomorrow morning."

"Fine, if shes not, your, out, got it?" This boy says.

"Thats harsh, Joe" Hayes says.

I walk to Hayes' room and go to bed straight away.

*NANCYS POV*

Its morning, my mood from yesterday, isnt changing. Naomis arriving in 10 minutes, I cant be bothered to get changed, its 8:30am and im not hungry. I get up and go to the kitchen, no ones up, as usual, i get a drink and sit by the window, on the side. Its raining a little bit, it hasnt rained since we got here. I made myself a cup of tea, its nice when its freezing in the house.

I know everyone in this house thinks im crazy, for what happened last night, i looked like a devil, with my hair in front of my face leaning forward.

A car pulls up, Naomi runs out, i open the door and greet her, Nash is getting the bags out. I run out, bare feet and help him, we both run in and wipe our feet.

"HEY!!!" I say.

"Hey baby girl, you ok?" Naomi says and pulls me in.

"Yeah, missed you guys" I say.

"We've missed you too" Nash says and joins the hug.

We hug for a while, until we hear a door open, i let go and turn around. Autumns standing there, watching us.

"Whos this?" Naomi whispers, still looking at her.

"You remember Autumn, oh no wait, Faye" I say, turning my back on her.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Naomi, Nancys older sister."

"And I'm Nash, Hayes' older brother."

"Are you the one who made my younger sisters life, hell" Naomi asks, going up to her.

"Who are you to judge?" She asks, taking one step back.

"Im 12 weeks pregnant and im very hormonal, answer my question!"

"Who knows, it could be me or it couldnt, leave me alone" She says pushing her over.

I stop and look at her, Nash runs over to Naomi. You might think im going to over react, but my older sister, who's 12 weeks pregnant, just got pushed by my arch enemy.

"You stay the fuck away from my sister!" I say, walking towards her.

"Try me" She says.

I dont hesitate, i clench my fist and swing it round to her face, she puts her hands over her face. Before my knuckles touch, i kick her in the stomach as hard as i can, she lets out a loud squeal. Hayes' runs out of his room and see's Autumn lying on the floor, with her hand on her stomach.

"What happened?" He asks, getting on the floor with her.

"He pushed Naomi over" Nash says, helping Naomi up.

"So?"

"SHES 12 WEEKS PREGNANT, HAYES!"

"ITS NOT GOING TO HARM THE BABY!"

"Your one selfish, arrogant, fucked up, person" Nash says.

"Who did this to her?" Hayes asks.

"I did."

"Why, she didnt push you over!"

"SHE PUSHED MY SISTER OVER, YOUR A GREAT UNCLE!" I say pointing my hand at Naomi.

"SHUTUP, EVERYONE!" He says, standing up.

I take a step back, and hold one hand in front of my face and one on my stomach. Yes, im scared, he might hit me, he used to hit stuff or throw stuff when he was angry. Everyone looked at me, he took a step forward, towards me, i turned round and ran outside, the gate was locked, i didnt know how to open it. Naomi ran out to me, i was panicking, she held me.

"HAYES, STAY BACK!" I shout.

"Hayes" Nash says, holding his hand out in front of him.

"Autumns in pain and your the one getting attention!" He says pointing his finger at me.

"Hayes!!!" Nash says, louder.

"Your just a attention seeking whore!"

"HAYES!" Nash shouts.

He turns around and goes to Autumn, i get out of Naomis arms and run away, she runs after me, i climb over the rocks, she stops. I go under the rock on the other side of the beach, i sit there for ages, Oakley comes, alone, he stands there and puts his arms out, i stand up and swing mine around his waist.

"Thank you" I muffle.

"Its ok."

We stay there for about 2 minutes, before i see Hayes running over the rocks, i let go and go under the little rock i was under before. Oakley turns around, he runs the other way, towards him, he talks, Hayes runs towards me. Oakley puts his arms in the air and runs away, what does Hayes wants.

"Autumns fine" He says.

I dont say a word, "Why are you being like this?" He asks.

I look up to him, i blink, tears start rolling down my cheek, he probably thinks im pathetic now. He rolls his eyes and kneels down to me.

"Stay, away!" I say, going further back.

"I havnt seen you like this, since we were 13!"

I crawl out and run, he puts his foot out, i trip and land on a rock. It goes into my arm, i roll over, in pain.

"NANCY!" He shouts, running towards me.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! You abuse people, girls, YOUR NIECE OR NEPHEW COULD OF DIED, IF YOU CARED AT ALL!!! Your nothing but a selfish, fucked up, person, your not even a person, a real person doesnt do this!" I shout.

"Nancy, please!" He says, grabbing my arm.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" I shout, running away.

"NANCY, WATCH OUT!" He says.

I look up, before i could wipe my tears, something hit my head, i fell straight to the floor. I could just see someones legs, running towards me, my hearing went, then my eyesight.

Hey guys, sorry, my story is really bad, vote if yout think this chapters good! I just want to see how many people like it, and how many people dont, love you all xx