You, again. (Chapter 26)

*JADES POV*

Nancy is my baby sister, shes a little shit at times, and disagrees, but she can always make me laugh. We go back inside, and i grab Nancys car keys.

"Where are you going?" Cam asks.

"Shopping" I say, walking out, with Nancy.

We get in her car and go to the nearest market, yes the market outside. Nancy can speak French, but I did it for GCSE'S so i can speak it better. Nancy runs up to the olive store and gets some, i go get some chicken, then bread, after that we get some shit like little ducks made from wood. Little key chains, we get some other food, we want to do a youtube video, with the whole group, seeing as we haven't done one in about well ever! 

"Got everything?" I ask.

"Can we go to the supermarket?" She asks.

"Why?"

"This is for our dinner!"

"Oh, we need stuff for the video."

"What are we going to do?" She asks.

"I dunno, ask Nash" I say.

"You text him."

"I'll call him when we get in the shop, ok?" I say.

She nods, its so hard going round France, theres so many shops, roads. We get to the one we want and go in, i call Nash and ask him what video we should do, he says we should do a mini Olympics. 

"Get loads of milk, food colour, chili powder and lots of habanero chili's!!" I say to Nancy, ending the call.

"What the fuck are you on?"

"Do it!"

We run around the shops like twats, we get everything and go home. Hayes walks outside and looks at us like were crazy. He rolls his eyes and helps, we got a lot, for some reason, about 26, 6 pints of milk. You should of seen the cost! And the way the cashier girl was looking at us, and everyone else, we're going to be known as crazy.

"Right, Nash, i know what were going to do" I say to Nash.

"Got enough stuff!!!" Ella says.

"I dunno, we'll have to see" Nancy says.

We put it all on our beach, on the outside of the house, its about 25 degrees, so its boiling!!! Nancy helps me put the milk at the end, one at a time, basically, at the start of the race, they have to eat a habanero, then run 100 meters, after that, they have to drink a full carton of coloured milk, Molly and Naomi are going to see who wins and who loses. There will be 10 people doing the first race, then 12 people do the other one, after that the winner, of both races, have to go into town and pick up a french boy, or girl, by getting their number. I tell the plan to everyone and they agree, everyone goes inside and changes clothes.

"Ready" I ask, as the last person comes out.

They nod, nervously, Nash has set the camera up. Were doing it on his channel, then over the days, we'll do it on other peoples channels. It starts and Nash says.

"Hello guys, i know i haven't posted a video in ages, I've been really busy, with family stuff. My fiance Naomi, is pregnant, we dont know if its a..." He trailed off.

"LETS GET TO IT!" Matthew says, after a while.

I snap out of it, on the first races, its me, Nancy, Ella, Lacey, Sarah, Jenn, Andrea, Lauren, Arden and Shannah, and in the other one is, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Jc, Kian, Trevor, Connor, Ricky, Sam, Oakley, Joe and George. The girls go first, from the other side, Molly shouts go, we eat it, then run, my mouth is on fire, Lacey and Arden stop, Lauren keeps sweating. Shannah then Nancy get to the milk first and start drinking like mad, everyone else is a long way, Nancys almost at the end then stops and burps, Andrea finishes, then Shannah, Lauren, Me, Sarah, Ella, Jenn is on her way, then Nancy went to finish, and Jenn finished.

"WHY!" Nancy shouts.

Jenn throws up, which makes Andrea throw up. One by one the girls start throwing up, i dont usually barf.

"I dont usually throw up, so ill be fin.." Before i knew it, i puked.

The boys were laughing when we were coming back, Molly and Naomi changed it. The boys did it, Joe won, Hayes lost. Girlfriend and Boyfriend, picking up different people, kinky.

"Lets go" Nash says.

He carrys the camera into town, Hayes went first.

*NANCYS POV*

Hayes and I lost, so we had to pick up french people in town. Andrea has to pick mine, Joe has to pick Hayes' this should be fun. Hayes went up to this really pretty french girl, she hugged him, and took a picture, then looked over to me, she started flirting, giggling, putting her hnd over her mouth, smiling, pushing her boobs up. She was really getting on my nerves, she went up to his ear and said something, he closed his eyes, and put his hand out, she went in for a kiss. Everyone looked at my bright red face, i ran up to her and pushed her to the floor, Hayes opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend, whore" I say, dragging Hayes away.

"WOOOO!" I could hear our friends say.

"Daym girl!"

"Dont want to get in your way!"

"My turn!" I say.

"You sure you want to do this?" Hayes says.

"Pfft yeah" I say, walking to the guy Andrea picked.

He was hot, but Hayes was perfect. He turned round and smiled, i could understand him, cause he was talking English. He hugged me, i asked for his number, he gave it to me and hugged me again, this time he grabbed my butt, all my friends were behind me, so they could see what he was doing. I heard someone running, it was Hayes, he punched the guy in the face, so hard. Picked me up, put me over his shoulder and ran, we got to the car and drove home, Nash got this all on camera.

"RELATIONSHIP GOALS!" Arden screams.

"Why did you punch him?"

"He was getting all touchy with you" He says, "why did you push that girl?"

"She tried to kiss you" I say.

We kissed and went inside, i love him, i do.

Hey, follow me on instagram, hayesismybaexo, and twitter, lilysewell08, and vine, Lily Grier! Love you, peace xx