You, again. (Chapter 36)

*DEBBYS POV*

Nancy wont be coming back for a while, what she said at dinner was too far. Why does she think she can stroll in here and own the place, and be a bitch. 

*HAYES POV*

Molly told me not to bother, so i went back inside i saw her phone and her coat, she'll come back soon. I go into the living room and make myself a coffee, i dont want to sleep, not tonight. Im not sure if i still want to go next week, i might just go back home. Now Jade, Ella, Lacey, Sarah, Joe, Oakley and George are going back to America for a while, they're staying there for about 1 year. Molly walks in and sits on the sofa.

"Wheres Matt?" I ask.

"Out with Carter" She says, not making eye contact.

"Whats up with you?" I ask her, sitting next to her.

"Why are you sticking up for the one person who hates Nancy?"

"I wasnt! I was asking why she called her a bitch."

"Dont" She says, walking away.

"You go get her" I say, grabbing her arm.

She rolls her eyes and goes to the door, she starts trying to unlock it.

"Its locked" She starts panicking.

"Wait, what?!" I jump up.

The door was locked, it was locked from the inside, and theres no key, we cant see her anywhere outside.

"Break it!" Molly says.

"No!"

"Do you want your fucking girlfriend to freeze?!" She says.

I look at her then break it, keeping my eyes on Molly. Debby runs down to the sound of the alarms going off.

"Hayes!" Debby shouts, "Why did you break it, i have the key!" She pulls it out her bra.

"You locked Nancy out" Molly says, stepping towards her.

"Never!" She says.

"Im leaving to go home now, im not staying here with you anymore" Molly says, running out the door.

*MOLLYS POV*

As i run out the door i run into Matt, knocking me over.

"Babe!" He says, helping me up, "What are you doing? Why is everyone up?"

"Were leaving, lets go back to America!" I say.

"Lets go to bed and we'll talk about it tomorrow" He picks me up and walks me inside.

"I need to find Nancy!" I run away.

Hayes and Matt run after me, i cant see much so i call for her.

"NANCY!"

"MOLLY" A small voice calls.

I run in the direction and call again, i see her running towards me. I walked back inside with her, put the fire on, got her a blanket and made her a hot chocolate. Everyone went back to bed, Hayes was walking towards Nancy, i grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear.

"Take responsibility next time, okay?"

He looked at me then went to Nancy, i walked back to bed. Ive done my part.

*NANCYS POV*

Molly brought me back inside, Hayes sat down next to me and cuddled with me. I love him to bits, i just dont know how long i can stand him anymore, he doesnt do anything for me, Molly does way more than him. We go back to bed, i dont think anyones going Skiing tomorrow.

~~~

Its the morning and i go and make coffee, i hear something upstairs, so i go and check it out, Mollys sat on the stairs on her phone, what is she doing?

"Molly, babe, what you doing?

 "Phone" She replies.

"Im making food, come with?" I say, walking away. "Molly, did you say you wanted to go back to America today?"

"Well" She says locking her phone, "I do, but its so much effort."

"Come to our house."

"I cant do that."

"I insist, all the others have gone back to America, we have the whole house."

"Oh my god, wait till i tell Matt" She says running back upstairs.

Oh, i need to tell Hayes, we might as well leave soon, seeing as Debby would want us out the house.

"Hayes, get up" I say, jumping on him.

"Yeah?" He says, through a pillow.

"Can Molly and Matt come back to ours for a while?"

"How long for?" He asks, sitting up.

"Uhhh, a month?"

"Sure" He kisses me.

"Right, lets get breakfast, we need to get home."

We go to the kitchen, Jade, Ella and Joe are in the kitchen, i smile at them, they smile back.

"Everyones going home today" I say.

"Yeah, everyone but Cam and Debby, i heard them talking, they're saying they're going home but they're going Skiing" Jade says.

"Why?"

"They want time alone i think" Joe assumes.

"Thats weird, but im going to get breakfast, we have a flight to catch" I smile, hugging them.

They walk away, i make myself some cereal, so does Hayes. After were done, we go and get changed into some comfy clothes. 30 minutes later, mostly everyones outside, were waiting for Debby and Cam, who are late.

"HURRY UP!" Nash shouts up the stairs.

Naomis 17 weeks pregnant, we dont talk that much anymore, i dont know why.

"Lets go" Cam says, running down the stairs.

Debby locks the door, O2L and Andrea, Arden, Jenn and Lauren are going back to America, followed by Oakley, Joe, George, Ella, Lacey and Sarah, Nash and Naomi are taking a different plane, Molly and Matt are coming back to ours. We get to the airport and say goodbye.

"It was lovely seeing you" Jenn says, giving me a big hug.

"You too, love you."

"Love you too" She says, letting go.

"Okay, we have to go, well see eachother soon" Jc says.

"Bye" We all say.

Nash and Naomi follow us to our gate, we separate right next to eachother, me and Naomi look at eachother and smile, they walk away and so do we.  

Hey, its so cold here, i have homework and stuff to do, but im doing this in my own time. I try my best to update, but i am really busy, so dont beg, love you xx