You again. (Chapter 43)

*MOLLIES POV*

I go into the front room and see a car pulling up.

"Ill be right back, darling" I say to Matt and sprint outside.

A girl gets out the car, she flips her hair as if she owns it all.

"Izra" I grit my teeth.

"Im sorry, i dont kno..." She stutters then stops.

"Go round there, before Nancy sees."

"I think she should know, i will tell her that Hayes is leaving her for me" She starts to walk towards the door.

"No" I push her behind a hedge.

Her face has changed, i look up then at her.

"Hayes is not leaving Nancy, even if you say, even if he says. Theres no way im letting it, please, i beg you, back off, its bre... I mean it WILL break Nancys heart."

Izra doesnt say anything, she just shrugs.

"I love Hayes and Hayes loves me, i want to see him."

"He has a girlfriend, and she will beat the crap out of you if she knows your here, please for you own sake, leave" I push her.

She gets in her car and drives away, i trot inside, Hayes comes out of Nancys room laughing followed by Nancy whos also laughing.

"Darling, wanna pack?" Nancy asks wiping her a tear away.

"Could you go into my room, ill meet you there" I smile.

She kisses Hayes cheek and run into my room, I slam Hayes into the wall.

"I have a girlfriend" He says trying to push me off.

"SHUTUP!" I scream, then whisper "Izra was outside."

His eyes widen and he takes me outside.

"Thank you."

"For what?!" I let go.

"Getting rid of her before Nancy saw."

I breathe and look up, he doesnt know Nancy knows.

"Mollie?"

My eyes gaze his direction but refuse to meet his twinkling eyes which are scanning my dull face.

"Nancys waiting" I run from his touch.

When i get upstairs, Nancys already taken my hefty suitcase from the top of my wardrobe and taken every piece of clothing out the closets.

"Okay, so ive taken everything out, it goes from summer to winter left is summer and winter is rig..." She starts before i blank out and take in her appearance.

Every time she moved she would flip her hair to the other side and tuck strands behind her ear, she would be so focused and when she realizes she did something wrong she would stick her tongue out and re organize it, she spoke so fast words were just spewing out her mouth. When she was done she looked up and threw her hair behind her so it layed perfectly on her shoulders, a smile lit her face up.

"Got it?" She bent down a little.

"Summer" I point to the right, "and winter" i point to the left.

"Other way round, darling."

"Yeah, got it, so a bit of both?" I question.

She nods and puts some suggested clothes infront of me with matching shoes, shes a great organizer, she folds it very small and shoves it in, its only for a few days worth but its all good. Matt walked in multiple times to get more stuff, i got sent out with my suitcase stuffed in the corner.