You, again. (Chapter 35)

*SHANNAHS POV*

Im heart broken. The love of my life, cheated on me, its not a big deal to others. But he was my sunshine, he was the reason i got up, hes the only reason i had the biggest smile, he made me who i am today. He still is, i just need to learn to let him go, Im going to have a fresh start, move somewhere. Malta, im going to move to Malta with Izzy, start a new life, make new friends, meet someone new. It'll be perfect. 

*NANCYS POV*

When were walking to the resturant, all i can think about is how happy Cam was with Shannah, and how happys he's with Debby. All i can think about is that phone call, he divorced her? Hayes comes up behind me and holds my hand, i look at him and he smiles.

"I love you" I say, kissing him.

"I love you too" He says, "FIRST ONE THERE WINS!" 

"Im not running" I say, standing still.

He runs up to me and puts me over his shoulder and runs. When we get there, Molly runs in and sits next to me, i get ribs, Molly gets pizza, Hayes gets a burger, and so on. Debby keeps looking at me, and whispering to Cam, he ignores her, or giggles. I have had enough, so i mention something.

"Debby, uhh, why you such a bitch?" Oops, that came out a little bit wrong.

"Excuse me?"

"Shutup with the sympathetic voice, making people feel sorry for you, go to your side!"

"What are you on about?" Shes says, still sympathetic.

"Nancy!" Naomi says, standing up.

"What?" I say, standing up too.

"Sit down, and eat."

"Why? Like you care about me so much, your a nasty, spiteful, bitch."

"Stop it!" Jade says, knocking a candle onto Laurens lap.

"ITS BURNING ME!" She says, throwing it to where the other candles are.

It starts setting the table cloth on fire, we put it out, then i throw a glass of water on Debby.

"GET OUT!" The manager shouts to us.

We exit and get a cab home, no one talks the whole way. When we get back, everyone is still keeping quite, Lauren runs upstairs and into something comfy. Jade gets her phone out and calls Shannah, to tell her everything that happened, her, Ella, Lacey and Sarah went into Jades room. I went back in our room and started getting changed, Hayes stopped me.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He asked, taking my shirt away from me.

"Going to sleep, Hayes im really tired" I say, trying to grab my shirt.

*JADES POV*

I was going to get a drink before i went to bed, i heard giggling coming from Nancys room, i then saw Molly walk past me and into the living room.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey!" She says back, smiling.

Ive never really talked to Molly, im just with Sarah, Lacey, Ella, Joe, Oakley and George. I think were going home, back to America tomorrow, i dont want to, and i dont even think Nancy knows, were not going skiing. I decide to knock on her door, i enter and shes on the floor with Hayes on top of her, holding her shirt in the air, i stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Nancy, i need to talk to you" I say, sitting on their bed.

She gets up and puts her shirt on, then sits in front of me.

"Okay, so you know tomorrow morning, were going to the airport, cause you're going to the alps?"

"We're going to the alps?" She smiles.

"Well, me, Ella, Lacey, Sarah, Joe, Oakley and George, were all going back to America" I say, as the smile on Nancys face drops.

"W-why?" She stutters.

"Were need to stay with family" I say, smiling to reasure her.

"But ive havnt spent time with you guys?" She says, hugging me.

"Its fine, come to America soon" I say, letting go and waking out the door.

That was hard.

*HAYES POV*

People need to stop interuptting. Jade goes and Nancy turns round, and starts talking about Debby.

"Come here" I say, as i pull her on top of me and start kissing her neck, shes still talking.

I push her down and kiss her more, i start underssing her, she doesnt care. She gets more frustrated.

"She never liked Shannah!" She says, sitting up.

"Wow" I say, pushing her back down.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No" I say, then start taking my clothes off.

~~~

After we have sex, it was pretty aggresive. Nancy gets up, gets changed and walks outside. Before she does, i grab her and pull her back on the bed.

"You know what you did at dinner?" I say, "Dont you think you over exaggrated?"

"What?" She says, and knocks my hand off her arm.

"I dont understand why you called Debby a bitch?"

"You're on her side arent you?"

"No im not!" I say, trying to prevent her from running out my sight.

But she got away, i put on some clothes and went to go after her but Molly was in my way.

"Hayes, leave it, jerk" She says, and walks away.

I see Nancy sat on the beach, throwing rock into the sea.

*NANCYS POV*

I sat on the beach, then realized, i left my phone and coat inside, i went to the door to go in. But no one answered, i saw Debby wink at me and walk up the stairs. What the fuck man? She cant just lock me out all night. I go to the swing chair and rest my head, its so hard to sleep, its freezing, and i only have shorts on. 

Hey guys, its Halloween, not that i care, i dont do anything on Halloween, anyway. Have a good Halloween guys! Peace xx

Instagram~ hayesismybaexo

Twitter~ hayesismybaexo

Vine~ Lily Grier