You, again. (Chapter 15)

*NANCYS POV*

All i remember was sitting on a chair, with pain prickling everywhere i could feel. The room was dark, i was strapped to a chair, they put me into a dress, thats right, they got me changed. I would feel a knife drag across the back of my neck, or my leg, leaving a trace, where blood would trickle down me. They would punch me, for no reason.

Now, i was in the hospital, for a moment i didnt remember anything. It was like 4 years of my life passed, then i felt something, on my mouth, i had no ide what it was but i didnt mind it, i did it back, then it let go. The feeling was lost, but it came back, it was there for a while, i wanted to just get up, but i couldnt, it went and i could see a bright light, i hear, if you run towards a bright light, you wake up. Lets try.

*SHANNAHS POV*

I have a baby. A baby girl, shes beautiful, i was so exited to show Nash, Naomi, Hayes and Nancy. But now Nancys gone, and its really not the time. I think of the more Nancy meant to me, i break down and cry again, its like ive been hit with a bomb, and i will never recover. We all go outside, waiting for Nancy, Naomi, Nash and Hayes are inside, with Nancy. 

*HAYES POV*

We were inside with Nancy, Naomi and Nash are standing her bed, while im sitting. They try their hardest, but i dont think it will work, her heart beat is staying the same.

"I sshe going to be ok?" I ask.

"Hopefully, what were you doing before we came in?" One nurse turned to me and asked.

"I kissed her."

"Try it again, sorry if i sound crazy."

"No you dont, i will do it."

I walked over to her bed, and leant over, i kissed her, entering my tongue, to see what that would do. Her lips perched her lips, she kind of smiled, i smiled and let go.

"What happened?" Naomi asked, every eyes on me.

"She kissed back!" I say, grabbing on to her hand.

"Isnt her hand freezing?" A different nurse asked.

"No, its warm?"

They all look at eachother, even Naomi and Nash are smiling. What does it mean her hand is warm? I dont underst...

"SHES HOLDING MY HAND!" I shout, going out my own thoughts

They all look exited and look at me, i kiss her again, her heart rate went up rapidly as her tongue entered my mouth, i did the same, she pushed me off.

"NANCY!" Naomi shouted, pushing past the doctors.

Nancy started coughing, really badly, then chocking. Naomi stepped back, i grabbed her and started squeezing my arms around her stomach, she gagged and something came out her mouth.

"Whats that?" Nash asked.

"I dont know" I say, pausing between words.

One of the nurses pick it up and wipes it on the towel, its like a little note, but its wrapped round something. She shrugged and gave it to me. I opened it, there was this little chip.

"Watch this" I say, handing it to Nash.

All the doctors and Nash go down the hall, Nancys sitting there, shes looking around the room.

"I've missed you so much!" I say, hugging her.

Naomi joins the hug, Nancy grabs on to my jumper, squeezing my skin. Letting go, i look into her blue eyes, her eyes fix to mine.

"Do you know who did this?" She whispers.

I look at Naomi, she stands there and nods her head, looking down.

"Yes" I say, looking back into Nancys eyes.

"Tell me."

"Autumn and Jordan" I say, she lets go of me.

She looks down, then Naomi, she tries smiling at Nancy, but it ends up a mess, i dont move.

"Come here" I say.

She doesnt move, i tell her again, i roll my eyes and go closer to her, i kiss her again. Let go and whisper in her ear.

"Your safe, i am your bodyguard" I say, smiling.

 She smiles, i look up at Naomi, shes crying.

"Thats so sweet!" She says, holding her mouth.

"You heard that?" I ask.

"Your not a good whisper" Nancy says laughing.

"Oi" I say, pushing her slightly.

She laughs more, i havnt seen her this happy in 3 weeks. If shes happy, so am i, she means the world to me and i love her so much. We're not going out, but looking at her face, she looks beautiful even with her flaws, I just want her. Nash runs back in, Nancy grew silent, followed by Naomi, then me.

"And?" I say, scared.

Nancy grabbed my hand and squeezed it, i did the same.

"We have a laptop to watch it on, do you want to?" He asks, eyes locked on Nancy.

She breathed, "Yeah."

Naomi sat down on the bed next to her, Nancy kind of sat on top of me. The video started, it was a dark room, then a girl sat on a chair, she was about our age. Her head looked up to the camera, her face didnt quite show, but she was talking about how she was so depressed, and how she wanted to kill her parents, she did, she went to live in a hospital. She was in there for 6 years, she got let out when she was 15, the cops kept a eye on her, until she was 17, she lives in her own house, by herself. Anyway, she enjoyed killing her parents, so she kidnapped a 8 year old boy and started cutting him, she kept him in a basement, but it was so hidden. She would torture him, then one day, he called her a sket, so she stabbed him, and started taking his organs out, she has killed 7 people, but she gets away, because shes sly. The only reason she stole Nancy, was because she hired Jordan, then Jordan asked if Autumn could join, the girl asked who they wanted dead. Of course, they said Nancy, she didnt want to go, so Autumn went, she did a good job. It was the girls idea to put notes around, she wrote them, and told Autumn and Jordan to put them around, while this girl was torturing Nancy.

That was what the girl said, she stood up and went right next to the camera. It cant be. No. Why would she ever do this, Its...

Hey guys, whats up! Sorry, i was busy, and i didnt know what to write, im kind of having problems, which is getting me off topic. Love you all <3 xx