You, again. (Chapter 45)

*HAYES POV*

She knows Frankie, Izra cousin. They're close, Frankie might tell her, i need to tell Izra to tell her not to tell anyone. Nancy goes into the other room, i hear phones bleep.

"Mollie" I hear Nancy faintly say, "Meet me outside my hotel room, i need to go for a walk with you. Now."

Whats so unguent that she needs to leave now.

"Were going out" Nancy says walking out the bathroom, "Me and Mollie."

"Give me a kiss" I put my hands out.

She hesitates for a split second then steps forward and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Rejected.

*NANCYS POV*

I leave the room for a second, and forget my phone, i hear Hayes speaking, i swing the door open, he hands up straight away.

"Hey baby" He smiles innocently.

"Phone" I grab it from the desk and leave.

Mollies stood in front of me.

"Hes talking to her" I puff.

"Why arent you going to talk to him?"

"Why arent you going to talk to Matt about his anger?"

"Cause if he goes near me and trys to leave a mark, ill hit him in the face."

I smile at her.

"How are you still smiling?" She questions.

I look down, "You."

"Stop it" She pushes me and laughs.

"No joke, i would still be me if Hayes left, i would still be me if i lost my house, i would still be me if i was homeless, however, i would not be me if i didnt have you by my side 25/8. And i love you 23/6. I gotta leave time for food" I say looking at her.

"I love you 23/6 too."

We walk down to the diner, its small and quite, i see Frankie, she starts walking over. Mollie flicks her head the other way, Frankie's eyes widen and runs out the door. I wouldn't want to face Mollie if i touched her boyfriend, shes one hella scary girl when shes mad.

"Im thinking, i may talk to Hayes about this" I say before we order.

"What you going to say?"

" I dont know."

~~~

We come back 4 hours later. Hayes is flat out on the bed, i get ready for bed and join him. Ill talk to him tomorrow.

~~

"Babe" Hayes kisses my forehead.

"Im awake" I smile.

"Meet and greet soon" He smiles.

Later later then.

~~

We are at the meet and greet, but Mollie and I are with Cam and Nash instead of sitting alone. I got some gifts from fans, so did Mollie, and took some pictures with them. Hayes is looking happy and chirpy, im not as so. Im scared to talk to him, i love him, ive been with him since i was 13. This will be difficult. The day felt like years as i sat watch thousand of skinny girls with shorts up their ass kissing my boyfriends cheek and wrapping their brown legs around his waist as he grips them tight. Yeah, i dont get that anymore, he gives it all to Izra. Urg. I see Frankie, i jump up and hug her.

"Whos this?" Nash asks, just about to take his break.

"Frankie, i met her yesterday" I smile.

"Hey Frankie" Nash smiles.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful" She drools.

"And married, and baby on the way" I point out.

"Your eyes are lovely" She inspects.

"Okay" i drag her away, "Is Izra here?"

"No, shes crying over Hayes, he told her to keep her distance."

"Forever or just on this trip?"

"I dont know but shes going home tonight cause of him."

"Are you mad at him?" I ask worried.

"No, im glad he says that, i keep telling her to leave him alone as he has a boyfriend and hes famous."

"Im going to talk to him about it tonight, im going to tell him everything i know."

"Okay tell me what happens, call me."

"Will do Darling" I say before she runs off.

Cam comes up to me and aggressively pulls me round the back.

"How the hell do you know her?!"

"Who Frankie?!" He grips my arm tighter.

"Yeah her, whatever her name is."

"I know you PAID her to touch Matt!"

He puts his hand up so quickly to cover my mouth he hits my cheek.

"Get off me!" I struggle."

"Not until you tell me what you know!"

I push him off and run round the corner to Nash.

~~

We get home earlier then usual, im sat in my hotel room staring at the mark Cam made, i cover it up with the jumper of Hayes' I'm wearing. Hayes runs in ecstatic.

"Hayes can you sit down i need to talk to you" I gesture to the space next to me.

The smile fades from his face and he becomes increasingly worried. He sits on the end  of the bed next to me.

"I know" I breathe slowly keeping the tears in.

"About what" He nervously laughs.

"You and Izra" I flinch at that sentence.

He looks down at his feet.

"Do you even still love me? Or are you just using me for sex? Or are you using her for sex? Cause if you are that's real low Hayes" I start getting angry.

"No!" His head shoots up, "I love you!"

"Yeah you love me so much you're sleeping with another girl you've got hooked."

He looks at his feet again.

"You love her" I say calmly.

"Maybe i do" He whispers.

I stand up, he looks up tears overwhelm him.

"I guess this is the end of #Layes" I laugh through the tears.

He smiles sympathetically. I take the jumper off my body and give it to him, exposing the red marks on my arm Cam left. Before i walk out the  door i turn to him.

"Brother?" Remembering from when we were 13 and broke up.

"Sister." He says.

The door shuts between us, making it official. I sit with my back against the wall crying, non stop, my breathing becomes increasingly difficult. I get my phone out and call Frankie.

"Its over, forever, I'm free" I say and hand up.

Im sat here, makeup smudged, nose runny, eyes watering, im weak, im tired, im alone.

Btw I really liked the face paint my friend did on my face so yeah. That's the picture of me.