You, again. (Chapter 27)

*CAMS POV*

We're back at the house, Hayes and Nancy are acting all lovey dovey. I remember when I was like that with Shannah, before we had Izzy, now we've drifted, i still love her so much, it's just I don't think she feels the same way.

"What we going do now?" Arden asks.

"Dunno, chill?" Joe says.

"Yeah I'm tired" Kian says.

"Same" Sam says.

We sit down all together, Shannah sits next to, I put my arm around her, she doesn't look at me, or do anything. Hayes whispers something in Nancy's ear and winks, my mind is so confused right now, Nancy nods and they go off without saying anything.

"Where you going?" I shout to them.

"Bedroom."

"Don't get too busy, saucy buggers" Nash wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't get busy at all!!!" Naomi shouted.

They laugh and disappear, Nash rubs Naomi arm, she looks stressed, up tight, she needs to relax.

*HAYES POV*

Nancy wraps her legs round my waist, we have a make out session, she keeps trying to talk, but she cant, I smile through the kiss. She's so cute, it's adorable, I push her against her the wall, she runs her hands through my hair, then grabbed it, pulling slightly.

"Ooo, someone can't slow down" I say, pulling away.

She doesn't say anything, but pulls me back into her, I turn round and throw her on the bed. She giggles, I lay down beside her and put my finger on her lip.

"Shh, they'll hear" I say.

"Hear what?" She smirks.

I laugh and she rolls on top of me, so she's sitting on my stomach. She starts kissing my neck, then takes my shirt off, her hands go up and down my abs. I sit up, and take her bra off with one hand.

"Got some experience?" She says.

"I'm a 19 year old boy, with abs and as fit as fuck, of course I have experience" I go into kiss again.

She pulls away slightly, "Wait, have you had sex before?"

"No" Telling her the truth.

She nods her head and kisses me again. I take her shirt off and chuck it on the floor, I lean my head against the bed frame.

"Your so beautiful" I whisper.

*NANCYS POV*

I smile and kiss Hayes on the lips. This is my first time, and it's his, I wanted to do it with someone special, and he's special to me.

"Wait!" I stop him before he takes my skirt off.

"What's up?"

"Can we do this later?" I ask, sounding like a wimp.

"What do you mean?"

"When it's more of a romantic scene?"

"Anything for you, I'll make it as romantic as you want" He says and kisses me.

I get of him and put my clothes back on, I feel really bad. He puts his clothes back on, and we lay down on the bed, staring up at the blank, ceiling.

"Why did you agree to do it later, other boys would dump me" I say, turning to him.

"Well, im different, and i love you, ill do anything" Hayes says kissing me.

"I love you too" I say.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks.

It was silent, i had no idea what we were going to do now. Its only like 6pm, and no one wants to go out, i want to go to a club or something, i dont know, im bored at home.

"Can we go out, later tonight?" I ask, turning to him.

"Like what?" 

"Club?"

"If you really want to."

"Will you come?"

"Of course, invite everyone else!"

I nod my head and run out the door, everyone looks at me as i stand infront of the TV. 

"What are you doing?!" Trevor asks.

"Can we go to a night club tonight?"

"Really?" Oakley asks.

"Yeah!" I say, "We have nothing to do."

"Watch movies?" Ella suggests.

"Come on, thats boring!"

"Lets just go, we can watch movies tomorrow night" Hayes interrupts.

"Sure" Kian says, standing up.

"Lets go!" Jade says.

"We need dinner first" Molly says.

"Can i stay here?" Naomi asks.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Nash asks Naomi.

"No, ill stay here with Izzy, you go" She says, kissing him on the cheek.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask.

"Food" Andrea says.

I shot her a look and went to the kitchen, theres like so much food. No ones told me what they'd like, so im cooking a meal for 25 people, im going to get the pizzas out the freezer, cant be bothered to order it. 

"Is pizza ok?" I shout.

"ORDERING?!" Jenn shouts.

"NO!"

"Fine!" Jc says.

Hey guys, the book will get better, i promise, im writing another one, its got nothing to do with Hayes, but its about this girl called Lily, who has to live with 15 boys, and 1 girl. When i wrote that like sex scence, i was laughing to much, so ill do it later in the book, love you all, peace xx