You, again. (Chapter 33)

*NANCYS POV*

Yay, only 4 days until we go skiing, some people arnt so keen, but im so excited! I love the alps, they're amazing. Right now, were all laying on the boat, in the middle of the sea. I got pushed in, but now im lying with Jade on the top, were chatting, taking selfies and gossiping. We lie down, i put a headphone in and so does she, we start listening to music, we hear them come back on, we dont bother to move. No one comes up, so we go down after a while, they all went back into the sea thats why, well all except Hayes, who went for a nap in the downstairs area.

"Wheres Hayes" Jade asks.

"Downstairs i think" I say.

I go and see if he is, just in case. He was watching TV, eating food, its freezing down here.

"Hayes, its freezing down here!" I say, wrapping myself in my arms.

"We'll go upstairs then" He smiles, jumping to his feet.

We walk upstairs, and everyones getting dressed, i think were going home now. I cant be bothered to get changed, so i get my bag and go to the car.

"Ready?" Nash says, looking in the back.

"What about Cam and Debby?" I say.

"Where are they?" Hayes asks, kinda annoyed.

"No idea, lets go" Molly says, smiling.

"Okay, Nancy get in" Naomi says.

I look one last time, then give up. Why didnt they show up? We go home and i call Cam, he doesnt answer, so i call again, and leave a voice message. I go upstairs and sit on the bed, Hayes is in the shower, i havnt talked to Shannah, so im going to do it now. She doesnt answer first time round, so ill try later. The TV remote is on the end of the bed, so i go and get it, Hayes comes out while im watching some weird French program.

"Ready?" He asks.

"For what?" I question, picking up a towel.

"We're all going out tonight."

"No, that tomorrow, you idiot, its our last meal here" I say, whacking him in the back of the head.

He laughs and hugs me, im in my bikini so i dont care.

"Im having a shower, then we can do something, if you'd like."

"Okay love you" He says, kissing me.

"Love you too" Kissing him back.

My clothes drop to the floor, as i step into the shower, i start washing myself. Then i start thinking, what if Shannah and Cam do get a divorce, where will Izzy go, where will they all go? Will we break apart? What if Cam never gets to see Izzy again, or Shannah? Or the other way around. Stop worrying, everything will be alright. Once im done, i get out and get changed, Hayes is downstairs, probs like somewhere, no idea.

"HAYES!" I shout.

Footsteps become louder up the stairs, as the door opens, Hayes jumps in.

"Yeah baby girl."

"Just wanted to know where you were" I smile, putting a jumper on.

"Okay, come downstairs, no ones down there."

"Okay, wait i want to put my slippers on" I say, running to my suitcase, after i slip them on, we head downstairs. No one was downstairs, so i went into the kitchen to make food. 

"What do you want to do?" Hayes asks as i sit down.

"Watch movies" I smile, grabbing the remote.

"Cant we do something more enjoyable?" He whines.

"Hayes, shutup" I say, elbowing him in the stomach.

"You killed me!" He shouts, rolling onto the floor.

"R.I.P, bitch" I say, and turn the TV on.

"Who died?!" Nash runs in and says.

"Hayes" I say, eating.

Nash walks away, Hayes stays on the floor, then gives me the puppy eyes.

"Go away" I laugh, cause he knows that makes me cry.

"Seriously, can we go climbing?" He asks, jumping up.

"Tomorrow, we can go climbing, im going to go for a nap, come up" I say.

"Okay" He says, walking my direction.

The dishes were in the sink, and i felt Hayes' arms go round my waist and kiss my neck.

"Im tired" I whine, but keeping still.

He doesnt let go, but starts walking, up the stairs, i go and put one of his shirts on, and lie under the covers.

"Nancy!" He says, sitting next to me.

"Sleep" I say.

"Why" He whines.

"Whine one more time, and i will punch you" I threaten.

He just stares at me, then hugs me from the back, while im in bed, guess thats called spooning.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"5" I whisper.

He nods, then i fall asleep, my dream was weird, but cool. All of us were floating on the sea, and watching the sunset, it went quick, then after we walked back, all hand in hand, but we were watching the sunrise, as we slowly walked. When we reached shore, it started snowing, we built snowmans, next thing i know, i turned round and i saw sun shining in the sky. Some people in the water, others building sandcastles, sunbathing and splashes, It was so pretty, so peaceful, calm, and beautiful. I turned back round and there were leaves everywhere, piles and piles, people jumping out with masks on. Jade came up to me and put on on my face, i opened my eyes again, and i was in bed, i ran to the window, nothing.

"Wheres Hayes?" I whisper to myself.

My body turned and saw him lying on the floor, what, is, he, doing? No point waking him up, hes just going to whine, so i take pictures of him. Then Molly comes in, a few minutes later, and i told her about my dream.

"That is awesome!" Her response was.

"I know right, want to go to the shop and buy food?" I ask.

She nods and laughs, we get the money and the keys and go. Its like 11am, no one is in the kitchen, or front room, guess they arnt up yet. We get our food and go home, we some random shit and take it to my room, where Hayes is waking up.

"Morning" I smile.

Hey guys, im so sorry i couldnt update, ive been really busy with homework, and school, its stressing me out. Love you all, peace xx