You, again. (Chapter 16)

*NANCYS POV*

I cant believe my eyes. Why on earth would she do this. No one would believe me. Not even you. 

"Are you alright?" Naomi asks.

"Im fine" I manage to say.

This girl, we trusted each other. Im so confused, speechless, why would she do this? Shannah puts her head in the door.

"Umm.. Naomi, theres someone here for you" She said, looking at me.

*NAOMIS POV*

Shannah said theres someone here for me, i looked at Nancy and went outside. Stood before me were 2 cops, what the fuck is going on out here?

"You are under arrest for assault, anything you say can and will be used in a court law, you have the right to rem.." One of them started before i got handcuffs around my wrists.

I stopped listening, why am i in, jail, i havnt said anything. I havnt done anything, why am i going to jail. Nash runs out, he shouts my name, i look around, with tear drops going down my cheek. Hayes walks out, holding Nancy, she screams and kicks, he doesnt let go, she falls on the floor and starts crawling, shes in pain.

"Can i go and talk to my sister, please" I say.

They turn around and nod, i run over to her and kiss her forehead, tears from her eyes. I sit down, she wraps her arms round me, with pain, i can see it.

"Nancy, ill be fine" I say.

She nods, "I love you."

"I love you so much more" I say, kissing her forehead.

Nash helps me up and i walk away, i turn back to Hayes carrying her back. The men grab my arms and drag me, im alone. They shove me in a car and drive away, Shannah and Cam, with their baby are standing there, watching them take me away. We get to the station and i get dragged in, Nash comes running in, seconds after me. He goes and talks to someone, they nod, he thanks them.

"Let her go" The man says.

Thank god! I run up to Nash and hug him, we walk out, hand on hand. Before we get stopped.

"Do you understand why your here?" A man said, stopping us.

"For assault, but what i dont understand is, who did i do it?" 

"Do you know who Jordan Griffis is?" He said.

What?! When the hell did i hurt Jordan, i dont remember seeing her in ages. I havnt been near Jordan in years.

"When?" I asked.

"5 years ago, at the park, you pushed her down, and so did Nancy."

Oh shit. Nancy and Jordan were having a fight, over Hayes. She stole Sky, Hayes and Nancy were going out. Why did Jordan just tell them? And why didnt she tell them that shes being torturing Nancy?

"Jordan? Come with me, i need to show you something" I say.

He nods and follows, i take him to the hospital. To see my sister, and who did this to her. We get there, i follow him to my sisters room, she is sitting there, watching TV, so innocent.

"Hi Nancy, I'm Isaac, i work at the station down the road. Your sister took me here, why are you in hospital, Nancy?" He asked.

"How do you know my name?" 

"I know your file, now tell me, how did you end up here?" He asked, looking around.

"Well, I was in my house, when Hayes said this girl who i used to know was coming. She was horrible, anyways, i hid. Hayes came after me, i started to run away. But, i got hit in the head with a rock, i went to the hospital and got treatment, Naomi stayed with me one night, then some people stole me, I didnt know where i was. The people were abusing me, i was in so much pain, but now im here, slowly getting better" She says, looking at her hands.

"Who stole you and abused you?"

"Jordan Griffis, Autumn Rivers, and..."

She looks at me, I look around the room, Nash steps forward, everyone looks at him. He takes a deep breath, please dont say.

"Ellie Wing" Nash says.

"Ahh, Ellie Wings" Isaac says, writing it down.

"Shes evil" Nancy says.

"How do you know Ellie Wing?" Isaac asked.

"I went out with her, then she said Jordan hurt her, but it seems as if, she either wanted attention, or it was true. She met up with Nancy, and Jordan came, they had a fight" Hayes said.

Isaac wrote something down, i didnt know what it was. 

Hey guys, love you all so much, thank you for over 27K on my other book. And nearly 3K on this one, follow me on Twitter Lilysewell08, and instagram hayesismybaexo, love you all <3 xx