You, again (Chapter 48)

*NANCYS POV*

Okay, so its two months later. Yeah, two months since Hayes walked hand in hand away with Izra. I haven't directly spoken to him since, but hes posting all over the internet pictures of him and Izra kissing, and yeah, its annoying. No, Cam and Mollie didnt happen, neither did Cam and I. He left without saying where he was going, and hasnt posted anything since. Mollie and Matt have officially moved into my place in Hawaii, and everyone permanently moved to America. Shannah and this new guy are very happy together and living in Malta. Nash and Naomis wedding is tomorrow, Naomis been calling me stressing about everything. Anyway, she is almost ready to have her baby, about 1 week maybe, i dunno. Mollie and I went dress shopping with Naomi, and we got matching brides maids dresses. Also Shannahs a brides maid. Cam hasnt seen Issy since Shannah left, of course, so it will be nice for him to see her when we go to the wedding tomorrow. Right the wedding, so its on the beach cause Naomi wants to be 'different' and Nash likes sand. Friends and Nashs family, Naomi fell out with family, i couldnt face them anyway. In the mean time, I havent seen anyone, i got close to one guy but i caved, he asked me on a second date and i cried. Im not used to dating. And i swear im gaining weight, i have been stress eating about getting a boyfriend, probably not the best idea. This was just a summary of my life and others in the past 2 months, get ready for the wedding.