You, again. LAST ONE.

*NAOMIS POV*

The wedding is today, soon, we go to the hotel in which were staying at tonight and get ready, Nancy curls my hair then Mollies then her own. Shannah bursts into the room with Izzy.

"Hey" She smiles, shes defiantly changed.

"Hey" Im so shocked.

"Izzy" Nancy picks Izzy up.

"Shes got bigger" Mollie smiles.

~~~

All the bridesmades look identical by this point, and were going to be late, but my bump got a big bigger so we all need to help squish into the dress. I slipped my heels on and made sure my makeup was okay, I breathed in and out in and out.

"Are you okay?" Mollie rubs my back.

"Yeah" I flinch away.

"Let's go" Shannah smiles.

I breathed heavily one last time and left, Nancy and Mollie linked arms, Shannah carried Izzy, I was behind. Can ran up to me from Nashs room.

"Hey I know I'm Nashs best man but I was going to walk you down the isle" They all had gone round the corner.

"That would be lovely" I smile walking down the corridor.

My breathe became heavier with every step, I linked arms with Cam as I didn't want to fall, he gripped hold of my hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Memories replayed in my head, when I got hit by a truck, I forgot everything, when I first got pregnant.

"Yeah" I smile as if nothing's wrong.

He helps me to the door. I stare at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful" He kisses my forehead, cupping my cheeks.

I smile weakly back at him, as we walked in linked arms Nash was stood at the end, he smiled as he saw me. Everyone rose and wedding songs filled the room, it all suddenly felt right.

"Love you" Cam says as we reach the end.

"Love you" I kiss his cheek.

~~~

*NANCYS POV*

After the wedding was a party, It was across the road, Cam and Shannah still haven't seen eachother.

"Daddy!" Izzy says.

"She remembers daddy" I smile.

"Oh, no" Shannah says as her Malta boyfriend wraps his arm round her.

"She should know who her actually daddy is" I say.

I pick Izzy up and take her to Cam, Shannahs running after me. I stand awkwardly in the middle as Cam and Shannah stare at eachother.

"Hi" She finally says.

"This is izzy" I smile and hold her up to Cam.

"Hello darling" Tears fill his eyes.

"Wheres Debby?" Shannah snaps.

And the moments gone.

"She cheated on me" He generally sounds upset.

"Serves you right for cheating on me" She scoffs.

My hand swings and vigorously hits her upper arm causing her to squeal and give me dirty looks.

"Wheres Hayes" She rubs the sore part, "You two usually have your hands all over eachother."

I step to the side to expose Hayes and Izra dancing and laughing on the dance floor.