You, again. (Chapter 31)

*SHANNAHS POV*

Urg, i already miss Nancy and Jade, i do miss Naomi, but not as much, were kinda falling apart. Izzy and I have been so lonely here, nothing to do, we're back at home, and everything i look at, reminds me of him. Yeah, i do miss him like mad, i dont expect him to miss me back, Izzy is still his child, but i hope he relizes, that shes now mine. Sounds harsh, but if im moving away, its going to be hard to get a 8 month old baby around.

"Izzy!" I shout from the kitchen.

She sequels from the living room, i go and pick her up and sit her on the table. She looks so happy, i dont want to do this to her.

*CAMS POV*

Me and Debby are happy together, and i dont want to be married to Shannah anymore. But it will kill her if i tell her, i still care for her, its just, i dont want to care for her like i did. 

"Nash!" I shout, from my room.

He comes in and stands at the door.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Do you know where Debby is?"

"Go find her your self" He says and walks downstairs.

Really? I get up and walk to the kitchen, Nancy and Debby are standing, staring at eachother. Nancys mouth opens, but nothing comes out, Debby crosses her arms. Mollys still sitting on the counter, she looks at me, then back at them. Nancy see's me, she goes to hug me, but she jumps up, and whispers in my ear.

"Please go back to Shannah."

I stop for a split second and think, no, i really cant, i love Debby. I've hurt her too much, and it will only make matters worse. She drops and looks me in the eye, she mouths the word 'please'. My head slightly shakes as it goes own, i see her goes down as well.

"Babe" Debby says, hugging me.

My eyes go off the floor and into Debbys eyes. She smiles and plant her lips on mine.

"Come one, lets go to my room" Molly whispers to Nancy.

They leave, as they leave, for a second, i see Nancys face, a tear drips down. That second for me, was in slow motion, and it went slow enough for me to see what was going on in Nancys eyes, she was hurt, why was Nancy hurt? It should be Shannah.

*NANCYS POV*

"Everyones coming back at 4" Molly says, breaking the silence.

"But Shannah wont" i say as my voice cracks.

"Its going to be okay" She says, hugging me.

I exhale and sit on the end of the bed. Wheres Hayes? I havnt seen him for 1 hour, i go out her room and into mine, hes sleeping with the TV on, awh, i cuddle up next to him and he wraps his arms round me.

"Nancy?" He says, trying to open his eyes.

"Yeah" I say.

He shakes his head and rolls on top of me, i giggle then start feeling claustrophobic.

"Hayes!" I say, panicking.

He starts snoring, no, no, no, no! Please, i feel really claustrophobic.

"HAYES" I shout, pushing him off the bed.

He stands up instantly and looks at my, eyes wide open.

"Wow, Nancy" He says, climbing back in.

"Can we watch a horror?" I ask, putting my under his arm.

"Sure, get the remote."

"You" I say, looking up at him.

"No, your the one who wants to watch it" He said, looking down to me.

I roll my eyes and stand up, he sits up and moves the pillow, i go to sit down, he puts his head back, but whacks it on the head of the bed.

"Motherfucker!" He shouts, holding the back of the bed.

"Shut up!" I say, sitting on top of him and pulling his head closer to me, holding the back.

Nash, Naomi, Matt and Molly run in, Matt is wiggling his eyebrows, Molly is biting her lip trying not to laugh, Nash winks at me, and Naomi looks furious.

"Whats going on here?" Matt said.

What? I look down and realize, ive pulled Hayes head into my boobs, and im sitting on top of him.

"Not what it looks like!" I say, jumping off.

"Better not be" Naomi says.

"Were 19 now, we can do what we want" Hayes says, sticking up for me.

"Okay" Nash says, not realizing what they were saying.

"Yeah come on" Matt says, standing in front of them.

Naomi just keeps her eyes on me, i dont pay attention.

"Hey y'all, can ya get out?" I ask.

They exit and i climb back under Hayes arm, we turn on a movie an watch it. Hayes does this thing where when we watch something, if its intense, he'll make me jump, by moving me quickly. And i also have this thing where i cry, like if i think its too intense for me.

"Awh dont cry" He says pausing it.

After we finish it, we walk downstairs, and stretch, i see Jade and run up to her.

"Missed you" She said, through a hug.

"Missed you too."

I hug everyone else and we went our separate ways, i got my laptop out on the chair in our room. Hayes was sitting on bed, i had my head in a high bun, my glasses on and Hayes shirt, i was sitting weirdly with my laptop on my lap and my phone in my hand.

"Im hungry!" Hayes moans, turning to me.

"K" I say, going on Instagram and posting my daily picture.

"Do you want me to die of starvation?" He said standing up.

"K" I say again, going on FaceBook.

"Im about to die" He said, slowly falling.

"K" I say, now checking vine.

"Dying" He said, lying on the floor.

"K" I say, on snapchat.

"Dead" He said.

I put my laptop and phone down and jump on Hayes.

"No dont die!" I say, shaking him.

He whacks his head again. I giggle and hug him, Matt and Molly run upstairs, he wiggles his eyebrows.

Hey guys, sorry ive been busy, heres your update, love you all, read my other book, its called 'Living With the Bonds', peace xx