You, again. (Chapter 13)

*NANCYS POV*

Im in so much pain. I cant move, im on Matthews shoulder. Were still in that room, i just want to go home.

"Let Nancy out!" Matthew says.

"Why?" Jordan says.

"Because im saving her!"

"Umm no your not..." She says.

"What use do have for her?" Hayes asks.

"Let me past!" Autumn says, trying to push Hayes out of the way.

"No."

"Im so sorry, i didnt mean it" She says, hugging him.

"I want you out my house" He says, pushing her off.

Tears fill her eyes, as she runs towards Jordan. Matt carrys me out to the car, followed by Hayes, the car door opens and Jade crys.

"NANCY!" She says, tears stream down her cheeks.

*HAYES POV*

We get back in the car, i drive to the hospital, Nancy cant walk, talk or move. Shes in no state to go home, she needs to go to the hospital. When we get there, i grab Nancy and Matt grabs Molly, Molly has some bruises and scars, but not as bad as Nancy.

"We need help!" Nash says, going up to the counter.

"How bad is the condition?" She asks, looking at her computer.

"This girl cant walk, talk or move one bit!" I say, she slowly looks up.

"Take her to room 49, down the hall, take a left and 3 doors down!" She says, standing up.

"Family only!" She adds.

"Im her brother in law!" Nash says, putting Nancy in a wheel chair.

"And im her boyfriend!" I say.

They all look at me, i dont look back, i look into the woman's eyes, hoping she'll let me. She shakes her head for me to go, i hug Jade and we take Nancy to room 49. Doctors come rushing in, Nancys laying there, barley doing anything, her eyes are opened, looking at the ceiling. The doctors order us outside, we cant see her, Nash calls Naomi. A tear forms in the corner of his eyes, the phone slides away from his ear. He looks away, downwards.

I started to listen to 'A Sky Full Of Stars' By 'Coldplay'.

"Its going to be alright" I say.

"You should be the one crying."

"Why?"

"Shes not my girlfriend, shes yours.."

He looks into my eyes, why? Im not her boyfriend, shes not my girlfriend.

"Shes not my girlfriend?"

"But you said she was? To the lady at the desk?" He says, sitting up.

I smile, "Thats because, dreams dont come true, but i wish they did. So i make up things, that could happen, or could not. It makes me happy inside, this is one thing, that makes me happy."

"Is one thing that could happen?"

"I dont know, its called dreams, or reality."

He smile too, wiping the tear and giving me a hug.

"Thats so sweet" He whispers in my ear.

I smile and hug tighter, I see Naomi running down the hallway, so i let go.

"Wheres Nancy?!" She asks.

"They wont let us in" I say.

She walks away, without saying a word. Nash starts crying again.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"I feel as I've betrayed Naomi."

"Why? You havent betrayed anyone!"

"I have, Naomi. After that accident where i cheated on Naomi, when no one was there, after that car hit her. She said to me, 'Make sure Nancy will be safe'. She said bye and her eyes closed, but lucky, she was fine."

"She'll be fine..." I say.

"How many accidents has she been in?"

"I dont know, quite a lot.."

"I dont think she'll live."

"Nash!"

"What?!"

"Dont say that!"

"Its the truth! Isnt it?"

I stand up and walk away, Naomi is around the corner, with her head in her knees. She's alone, so i sit next to her, i feel bad for her, Nash and Nancy.

"Its going to be ok" I say, stroking her hair.

"But what if its not, im to blame."

"No your not, no ones to blame."

"I promised my mom and dad I'll look after her."

She sat up and looked at me.

"How is she?" 

"She's good, dont worry, im here, so's Nash" I say, laying her head back down.

"No, he isnt, he never will be, he wasnt there for Nancy."

"Naomi, hes always there, im always here, if he's not there, rely on me. But Nash loves you, he loves Nancy, as a younger sister, dont worry."

She snuggles closer, i stroke her hair again, she rubs her baby bump. I smile, im going to be a uncle, to a beautiful baby.

"Naomi."

"Yeah, Hayes?"

"Do you want to find out the sex of the baby?"

"No, its a mystery, like my life" She says.

I smile, again.

"We should be getting back" I say.

"Yeah" She says, standing up.

"Feeling better?" I ask.

"Loads" She says,. smiling.

She hugs me, so i hug back, we walk back to Nash. He stands up and looks at her, she smiles and swings her arms round him, he looks at me and i wink. He smiles and hugs her back, its so cute, the door to Nancys room is slightly open. 

"Is it suppose to be open?" I ask, turning round to Naomi and Nash making out.

"Ok, or not" I say, looking back around.

Nancys lying there, her eyes slightly open. Then close, she lies there, dead straight, the beepers go off, i get told to move. About 6 doctors run in, my heart is racing, Naomi stands up and goes to the glass, her legs weaken as she falls to the floor. Nash jumps, she falls on him, Molly and Matt come running down the hall, Molly looks better.

"Hey guys!" She says, looking round.

No one says anything, Nash picks Naomi up and puts her on the chairs. Molly and Matt run to get something, I stand there.

"Hayes!" He says.

I look up and run down the hall, i hear Nash call after me, i look ahead, i have no idea where im going, i just dont want to be at the hospital.

Hey guys, its my birthday!!! Follow my instagram, hayesismybaexo, and twitter, Lilysewell08. Oh, ive just started making edits, so follow me on vine, Lily Grier. DM on Instagram ideas for edits, i might do a edit for you and a magcon boy. Love you all, byee xx