You, again. (Chapter 21)

*NAOMIS POV*

Im back home, finally, i can be normal. Well, i can be normal around Nancy, but not the rest. Anyway, im 14 weeks pregnant and im the most angry person ever, i hate everyone who tries to go near me, except Nancy. When i get in, i tell Nash to make me food, he does as i say, my phone goes off, i get it out, its from Nancy, it reads, 'Miss you so much hun, its only been 3 hours,  theres going to be a huge storm apparently x'.

"NASH!" I shout, from the sofa.

"Yeah sweetiepie."

"Dont call me nicknames."

"Sorry, what do you want?"

"Theres a storm, where Nancy is" I say, slowly standing to my feet.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Shutup."

He walks away, i sit back down. Its usual, we have this thing, when i wasnt pregnant, and if we were kind of in a argument, we would stop when we are and start having sex. I know it sounds weird, but my friends do it, and it works, so why not, but now im pregnant, we just walk away, its hard, when i have all this anger building up inside. Cant be bothered to text Nancy back, so i just get myself my food again. 

Its the morning, and i have a text from Nancy again, it reads, 'Hey hun, storms over, its boiling now, but our living rooms gone! How quick can you and Nash get here, please, love you sis x', i jump up.

"Nash!" I scream.

He runs out, i slept on the sofa, he slept in the bed. He stops and looks at me, with his eyes wide open.

"Whats the matter? Are you ok? Is the baby ok?!" He panics.

"Dont worry, but we need to go to Nancys house, like now!"

"Whats its about 11am!"

"Please, there living room has gone" I beg.

"Fine, get changed and we'll go" He says.

He disappears, i run into our bedroom, grab what i can, put my hair into a bun, and get changed. I also have spare clothes, and some for Nash, knowing what hes like. Everything goes into a little bag, he walks into the room, 2 minutes later, changed, i smile and him, he smiles back.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready" I say.

He grabs the bag out of my hand, and holds my hand, with his other one. We walk out the door, and into our car. We get there as quick as we can. 

*NANCYS POV*

Naomi gets here, just in time. Our living room has literary gone, and when i say gone, you walk down the hallway, and theres a huge gap to your right. The builders are no where to been seen, this is so annoying, they go and destroy our house, and dont have the guts to come back. Hayes starts calling people, i go and sit on the floor, Naomi runs in and sees me, i stand up and run to her, she hugs me, i hug her back, then hug Nash. 

"We're going to have to build it ourselves!" Hayes says, putting down the phone.

"To the shop we go!" Nash says.

"Couldn't someone get in?" Oakley worries.

"No, dont worry" Joe says.

They nod, i grab the keys, to the van. Hayes comes up to me, puts his head down still looking at me, smiles and curls his hands and again, i roll my eyes and pass him the keys, he kisses my forehead, Naomi goes in the front, Hayes drives, everyone sits in the back, but Nash sat in the front. We get to the store and jumped out as quick as we could, i know were 18, and 21, but we still act like 5 year olds, we dont care. We get inside and start being weird, Hayes hasnt done a vine in 5 years, so he decides to do one, of him, going up to a man and asking him to go out with him, it was so funny. He posted it, his phone went crazy, he put it on 'Do Not Disturb' and we walked to find everything we needed.

"We really need to meet O2L!" Ella said.

"Yeah, i've never met them" I say.

"Do you know them?" Lacey asks, Hayes.

"Yeah, i have Jc's number" Nash said.

"Can we PLEASE meet them?" Naomi begs.

"We'll have to see if their busy" Hayes says.

"Ok" Sarah says.

Everyones acting calm, but im buzzing inside!!! I cant believe im going to meet O2L!!! I love them so much, Nash gets out his phone and calls someone, i hear him say Jc, oh my god, this is happening. We start running around, we kind of gave up on finding what we need, then Sarah stops and looks at something.

"Come on Sar" George says, running backwards.

"Look!" She says.

We walk over to what shes looking at, oh my god, its Jenn McAllister and Andrea Russet. Im so freaking out, when i was younger, me and Naomi were obsessed with them, we tried to be like them, i liked Jenn more and Naomi liked Andrea, now we finally get to see them! Oh my god! 

"Go up to them!" Oakley says.

"Yeah, i know them, come on, follow me" Hayes says.

"I know them better" Nash says, turning to him.

"Umm, really?"

"Yeah, lets go see who they remember!"

"Ok" Hayes says.

They look at eachother, then he knocks something over in front of Nash, i run around it, i get infront of Hayes. Jenn stops and looks to the side, i run into the back of her, wow, thats the second person im obsessed with I've ran into them, im so clever. I end up knocking her over, Naomi comes over, Jenn helps me up.

"You ok, sorry!" I say.

"Im fine, are you?" She says, brushing the dirt off.

"Your so sweet!" I say and hug her, what am i doing.

"Sorry about her, we were obsessed with you guys when we were younger, we still love you so much" Naomi says.

"Its fine, its nice to know i still have fans!"

"You guys dont have fans anymore?" I ask, letting go of Jenn.

"No, they kinda move on from YouTube now" Andrea butts in.

Oh my god, we need to get them back on it.

Hey guys, i have nothing to say, so, k, peace. xx