You, again. (Chapter 32)

*MOLLYS POV*

Matt and I are playing volley ball, no ones awake, were doing it with the sunset. Dont ask me, why were awake at this time, Matt wouldnt stop annoying me, until i agreed to come out. Im so tired, this whole running in sand deal, i fell and lay on the floor, Matt ran into the net, trying to get to me.

"Matt, theres a net in the way" I say, as he went under it.

"I know, im not dumb" He says, sitting next to me.

"Its 6am, what are we going to do?"

"We can go the shop and make everyone has a proper breakfast!" He says, standing up, pulling me up and running inside.

Why is my boyfriend so fucking energetic? Im not, he always wants to go on walks, im up for that, as soon as he starts running, ill stop.

"Okay ive got the keys and money, lets go" He runs out and towards the car.

I roll my eyes and run to the car, im so tired, and i havent had my coffee yet. When we get there, Matt runs out, and locks the car, while im still in it, wow, twat. He doesnt even realize and runs away, i get a call from him a couple minutes later, the car parks empty, so i can see him standing by the entrance looking around, panicked.

H~ Where are you?

M~ Im sitting in the car.

H~ Molly, what are you doing in there? We need to shop.

M~ You left me in here.

H~ Oh, ill come and get you.

He puts down the phone and runs towards the car, he unlocks it and waits for me.

"Lets go" He says and picks me up.

Just cause i wont run, oh god, i start laughing, we get to the entrance and he drops me. Why is it open so early, so early birds like Matt can come. We get everything, plus something that Matt NEEDS, bullshit, its just a papers chef hat, we pay and exit, i love France, the one thing im not happy about, is skiing next week. I think Nancy, Hayes, Cam, Kian, Sam, Trevor, Jc, Ricky, Jenn, Andrea and Jade are going to go skiing, and for 1 week, me, Matt, Lauren, Arden, Naomi and Nash are going to do lessons, Nash knows how to Ski, but hes staying for Naomis sake. Then the next week, we'll all be sticking together.

"Okay, lets get everything in" Matt said looking at his watch.

"What time is it?" I ask, stopping him.

"Its 6:45" He smiled.

"Thank you" I said and kissed his nose.

We silently walked in and put everything on the counter and sat down. We're going to start cooking at 7, thats when we think everyone will start waking up. We dont turn the TV, Nash and Naomis room are right next to the front room, and they can hear everything, and we can hear everything thats going on in there.

"Lets go and make it now!" Matt says, jumping up.

*NASHS POV*

I smell food. I jump out of bed, rolling over Naomi and into the kitchen, I see Matt and Molly cooking something.

"What smells so nice?" I ask, rubbing my face.

"Eggs, bacon, sausages.." Molly starts.

"Beans?" Matt says, turning to me, with a paper chefs hat on his head.

"You cooking breakfast?" I ask, ignoring Matt's weird hat.

"Like my hat?" Matt says, looking me in the eye.

"Love it" I say, smiling.

"It will be 10 minutes" Molly says, turning back to the eggs.

"Okay" I say, going back to my room.

Naomis lying half on the bed, half on the floor.

"Naomi?"

She trys to turn around, but ends up falling off the bed, she lies on the floor, laughing.

"You alright there baba?" I say, going round the other end of the bed.

"Yeah" She laughs, rolling over.

"Breakfast in 10 minutes" I say.

She nods while jumping to her feet.

"Lets go wake everyone" Naomi says, running around.

I sneak up to her and pick her up, i carry her up the stairs and to Nancy and Hayes' room. She falls out my arms and onto the floor, Hayes shoots up and Nancy stays still.

"What are we doing today?" Hayes asks, looking over to Nancy.

"Umm, dunno, we can go out on a boat?" I say, trying to remember what Debby wrote on the sheet.

"Okay" He said getting up.

Naomi and I go round waking everyone up, we go downstairs and eat breakfast, it was really nice.

"Lets go on a boat today!" I say, while drying up.

"Please can we!" Nancy says, seeming really excited.

"I know where it is" Debbys says, putting her plate in the sink.

"Okay, well lets go and get ready, be downstairs in 5 minutes!" Cam says, running upstairs.

We all go our ways and get ready.

*LAURENS POV*

We're going on a boat today, im really excited to get to know everyone, im not very good at communicating, so i usually stick with my homies. Anyway, were all about to go on the boat, when Cam and i think its Debby, say they need to do something, in town, which is 15 minutes away from the boat.

"Can we just leave?" Nancy asks.

"Yeah when we come back" Debby says, as if Nancy was being a twat.

"I think she means without you guys" Jc says, truthfully.

Jenn kicks him and glares at Nancy, i look at Cam, who looks relaxed.

"Sure, we need to do somethings in town anyway" Cam says, putting his hand around Debby.

"Everyone on!" Nash says, as they walk the opposite way.

He helps everyone and we set off, we just go around the lake and stuff. Nancy and Hayes made food, and some other brought some at the shop yesterday. This boat was huge, i dont know where you would have the money for this, im lucky to be on it, Andrea and I stand up and walk to the edge, we soon get followed by Hayes and Nancy, then Jenn and Jade.

"You alright?" Jade ask, as i see Jc and Sam come around the corner.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, not keeping my eye off the boys.

"Just wondering" She says, then Jc whistles and everyone runs towards me, Andrea, Jenn, Jade, Nancy and Hayes.

Just had my first day of year 9, can honestly say, it wasnt that bad xx