You again. (Chapter 37)

*MOLLYS POV*

Were sat in the airport, Hayes and Matt found wifi, so Nancy and i go to find a coffee shop to get a drink for all us. Our flight parts at 3, and its 1, i get hot chocolate, we get the boys coffee and Nancy gets iced coffee, we go back and they're watching planes fly, its cute.

"Boys" I say.

"Drinks" Nancy finishes.

After were finished we get our bags and went for a walk, Hayes and Matt walked in front of us and we were behind them, we were walking slowly, Nancy dragged me into a shop, the boys kept walking.

"I am so tired" Nancy says, looking at books.

"We have 21 hours" I smile.

She glares at me then we walk out, Matt is lying on the floor, while Hayes is sat on top of him.

"What are they?" I say.

"Our boyfriends."

"Im hungry" Matt complains as we get to them.

"Lets go get food then" Nancy says, dragging Hayes off him.

Matt chooses a restaurant and we get a takeaway. We eat it while sat at the window, before we know it our plane is boarding, we get on. Nancy and i are sat next to each other in the middle and the boys have the window seat, in business class, we start playing round with stuff, Nancy gets food out and starts eating, even thought we've just eaten.

"Im bored already and we havent even left the ground" I say.

"Sleep?"

"Movie?" I gesture smiling.

"Turn it on" She smiles.

I get my Mac Book out and turn a movie on, we watch The Maze Runner, cause it has Dyaln O'Brien, and hes hot, Dylan's hot, nothing compared to my boy. Nancy goes over to Hayes and they watch the sky while Matt watches a different movie with me. We get givin food but it was disgusting, so i gave it to Matt, who ate it all.

"What time is it?" He asks, slumping on the floor.

"Its 9" I say.

"Sleep time!" He jumps up and goes over to his seat.

*NANCYS POV*

All i feel is heffalump sit on me, also known by Matthew Lee Espinosa.

"Get off im feeling claustrophobic" I say, attempting to push him off.

"My seat" He frowns.

"If you get off me, ill get off your precious thrown" I say waving my hands in the air.

"Daym right youll get off my thrown" He says flipping his head as he sstands to his feet, stumbling.

"Night" I say to Hayes and walk away, he pouts so i go and kiss him.

I go back to Mollie who is typing like mad on her laptop, I start poking her, putting her hair in front of her face, getting in her way, saying unknown words in her ear, i stared at her for like 3 minutes, then closed her laptop. Her eyes stared up at mine, i smile and put her laptop under my seat.

"Youre so irritating Nancy" She says.

"Thank you" I flip my hair.

"Compliment? No."

"Bitch? Yes" I say smiling.

She slaps me in the face, i laugh and turn to the boys Matts sleeping and Hayes was going to stick a spoon up his nose.

"Hayes!" I shout whispered.

His face shot up his lips went into his mouth then smiled like an old man.

"Go to sleep" I laugh.

He nods and turns round, Mollies trying to get comfy, i get my phone out and take a picture of her on the floor, then turn it off to go to sleep. It took me forever to find a good position, when i did, i would feel Mollie moving. We got woken up at 8 for breakfast, then fell back asleep till about 2, when we got woken up again for lunch, after that we stayed awake, we only had 1 hour till we land. The boys are watching movies, while Mollie and i are talking.

"Hows life Mollie?"

"Uhh, good?" As if she was asking.

"Just good?"

"I guess."

"Life is like a construction site, your bodys still building, but then the world comes along and blows shit up. Then youre stuck, some people walk around thinking theyre complete in life, when theyre not, they still have so much to come, theyre world just hasnt blown up, or it has, but theyre too senseless to acknowledge it. Me and you, we havent yet discovered nearly half of what our worlds have yet to serve us. Me and you might or might not ever get to share these blow ups, were not going to be here forever, and the time we do have, might not always be the best, and i cant assure you ill be there or youll have fun, but i can assure you that, what ever you do in life, you will not regret it."

She stared into my eyes, confused, i stare back. So many girls when i was 13 thought my life was perfect, they wanted to be me, at one point i thought my life was perfect, i mean Hayes Grier loved me! But no, it wasnt, it never will be. Until the day i die, i will never stop loving the ones around me, everyone around me.

Hey guys, my life is kinda like fucked up at the moment so thats why im not updating, and im a shit person, okay love you peace xx