You, again. (Chapter 20)

*HAYES POV*

The weather was the worst. Its stopped now, and its boiling, but theres trees and bricks all around our house. We cant get outside, seeing as theres a tree blocking the front door, and the back door wont open. So were kinda stuck, and its so hot. We've opened the windows, but they wont open very wide.

"Why is it so hot?!" Lacey starts complaining.

"Heat wave?" George asks.

"Yeah, cause straight after a really bad storms theres going to be a heat wave!!!" Nancy says, sarcastically.

"Ok, ok, just wondering seeing as the surface is setting on fire" He says, nodding his head towards the kitchen surface.

Its on fire, from Nancys glasses. She wears contacts, but she still needs them. Joe and I ran up to it, we put it out as quick as we could, theres now a hole in our kitchen surface. Great. 

"Theres a hole here" Joe says, looking at it.

"Hahahaha, a hole" Nancy says, giggling.

Then all the girls started giggling. And we all know Sarah has a stupid laugh, which made Nancy laugh more, and when Nancy laughs, she snorts. Which i find cute, but she doesnt, but then Lacey will fall on the fall, Ella will cackle, Nancy will snort, and Sarah will just die. Joe looks at me, i look at him and we nod, Oakley goes up and picks Lacey up, Joe picks Ella up, I pick Nancy up and we all run away. Leaving Sarah and George together, me and Nancy go to my room, Lacey and Oakley go to his room, and Ella and Joe to their rooms.

"I love you Nancy" I say, putting her on my bed.

"I love you more!"

"No you dont!"

"Yeah i think i do."

I kiss her nose and lay next to her, she puts her leg over mine. Putting her head on my shoulder, looking at me, as she does so. Nancy means the world to me, i know i say that all the time, and i know im a dick, sometimes.

"Oi, what do you wanna do?" I ask, turning to look at her face.

"Umm, is theres anything we can do?"

"We could, play a game?"

She nods and jumps up, we start playing 'Happy Hippos', her favourite game when she was a child. We start playing, shes so competitive, its unbelievable, when she was playing football when she was younger. She would pull her own team mates down, physically. And she would elbow, kick, bite, anyone. Also her and her friends would tackle eachother to the floor, for fun.

"Look, Ella and Joe are having sex, on your bed!" I say, pointing.

She looks, i start putting the balls into my mouth. Not my hippos, mine. Cause i can, she turns back round, realizing im joking, and looks at the board.

"Where are all the ba.." She starts before looking up and seeing them in my mouth.

She jumps at me, kicking and punching, trying to squeeze my cheeks. I sit up against the bed, but on the floor, she sits on top of my thighs, still squeezing.

"Hayes, drop!"

I shake my head, she punches me in the arm and asks again, i try to smile and push her so shes on her back and im on top.

"Hayes! Get off me!"

Of course, i refuse, she starts biting my arm on the side, then kicks me in the balls. She pushes me over, then stands up, Joe and Ella run in.

"Why is Hayes on the floor?" Ella points.

"He cheated on a game" She says.

Ella nods and stands next to Nancy, and does the same pose as her, as if they've defeated me. Nancy grabs Ellas hand and they walk out, hands high, Joe helps me up and we follow them, there just standing there. We go around the corner, and see Sarah and George snuggled up on eachother.

"Daym" I whisper.

We start seeing the tree moving, the one outside our house, i go closer to the window with Joe. Theres this huge crane trying to pick the tree up, theres also a digger picking up the bricks. The microphone goes off and tells us to go to a room, on the other side of the house. We all did as they said, i went into Oakleys room to get him and Lacey, we all went into Nancys room, seeing as thats the room furthest from the front door. 

"Ok, we will stay in here, until they come and get us" Ella says, while Nancy does a head count.

Everyone nods, Oakley and Lacey sit in the corner, Ella and Joe take up the bed, George and Sarah sit under the desk. Nancy and I sit by the window, crossed legs, facing eachother, holding hands, fingers intertwined. She then turns around and falls back onto me, so my legs are straight, her head is on my chest, but were both facing the ceiling. We start hearing banging, i want to see whats going on, but i dont want to leave, and i dont want to get hurt, or for Nancy to get hurt.

"What are we going to do in this room?" Oakley asks.

"Theres not really much to do in this room!" Joe says, sitting up.

"Its boring" George says, sticking his head out.

"Its all girly" I say, looking around.

"Oi, stop picking on me!" Nancy says, sitting up.

"Yeah!" All the girls say, not including Nancy.

"No but seriously, what the hell are we going to do?" Sarah asks, popping her head out.

"Umm, TV?" Joe asks.

"Sure, i have loads of movies" Nancy says, jumping down.

"News, i meant" Joe adds.

"Whats with you and watching the news" Ella says, getting comfy.

"I dunno" He says.

Nancy turns the TV on, to the news. Its saying you must need loads of suncream, and if you go outside, you must have water on you, do not stay inside, it added.

"What the fuck?!" Lacey says, "How the fuck are we going to go outside?!"

"We just have to stay inside, until they let us out" I say.

"We've already established that!" Nancy said.

"Use long words do we" Ella says.

Nancy laughs, oh no, now all the girls are going to start giggling. Before it starts, i walk out the door, not realizing we're supposed to stay in one room. I can see down the hallway, the tree has cleared, so i run down the hallway to the front room, what the fuck! Where the fuck is our front room, its gone.

Hey guys, im updating cause i feel ill, and i have nothing to do :) Follow me on Twitter lilysewell08 and IG hayesismybaexo, love you all so much bye xx