You, again. (Chapter 17)

*NANCYS POV*

Ok, its been a week since i got let out, im feeling fine. But im having stomach pains, Naomis 14 weeks pregnant, and shes gone home. Nash, has gone home with Naomi, Cam and Shannah are staying, everyone else have gone. Everyone is on the beach, including Shannah and Cam, i wanted to stay at home, so they asked if i could look after the baby, i said yes. Hayes came out of his room, and along the corridor, i was holding the baby.

"Hey, you not coming beach?" He asked, going to the fridge.

"No, im so tired, and im looking after Izzy" I say, looking at the babys hand, gripping onto my thumb.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked, clutching his bag on his right shoulder.

"Dont mind" I say, taking my eyes of the baby, and lay them on Hayes.

He puts the bag down and sits next to me. He looks at the baby, a smile appears on his face, i look at Izzy, shes smiling at us.

"Thats so cute" I say, resting my head on his shoulders.

Hayes kisses my forehead, we look like a family, we see a camera flash and someone running. Hayes puts his head up to look, but it was too late, he gets his phone out, nothing important.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"I dont know, but i dont care, were just friends, right?"

"Yeah! We look like a family."

He laughs and shakes his head, i give him the baby and get up, to get my phone. I decide to call the guys, to say Hayes isnt going to the beach, a notification catches my eye. Its the one someone took a couple of minutes ago.

"Hayes."

"Yeah" He said, not looking up from Izzy.

"Look on Twitter" I say.

"Why?"

"Just do it" I say, looking at him.

He looks at me and passes me the baby, his mouth drops and locks his phone. I dont care that its up, i dont know why he is.

"Did you see the caption?" He asks.

I get my phone out and look it, by the looks of it, its a fan site. The caption read, 'One minute shes with Oakley, the next shes with Hayes, and now they have a baby! Little attention seeking whore bag, RT if you agree, '#Nancyisaslut!.' I could feel myself break in half, i havnt done anything and they are practically bullying me, i feel horrible.

"Thats so horrible, were not together" I say.

He comes up to me and hugs me, i hate Hayes' fans. But there also the reason i live, they keep the energy flowing, but when they say stuff like this, it stops, and i fall.

"Dont worry, im here, and i love you" He says, stroking my hair.

What do i say now? Were not going out, and hes saying he loves me, its not the first time. He picks me up and carrys me to the sofa, Izzys in the coat, thats by the fireplace.

"Dont worry, there jealous, half of them want to be you!" He says, placing me on his lap.

"Thank you" I say, snuggling into him.

The weather turns, clouds come quickly, rain pours instantly.

"WE NEED TO HELP THEM!!!" I say, jumping off.

Lacey and Sarah run in, they tell us to help. We run out and across the rocks, everyones pancaking, we go up to them and carry stuff across. We help everyone off, before i go, Hayes spins me around, i fall over.

"Sorry" He says, creased up.

"Hilarious" I say, in a stupid voice.

He puts his hand out and helps me up, i brush all the sand off, wet sand.

"You got your phone on you?" He asks.

"No..."

"Anything valuable in your pockets?"

"Hayes..."

Before i could finish off, he picked me up over his shoulder and ran in the water with me. I finally got up, but i couldnt find him, i was still in the sea, he popped his head up, but it was about 10 meters away from me. I started swimming towards him, but the waves were really rough, he screamed something but i couldnt hear it, i held my breathe and went under water. My head came up, i was faced with something i was terrified of, a shark. I looked it up before i came, they dont come near shore, were a while away from shore, seeing as the waves took us out not in. The fin was just going in circles around me, i stopped kicking, i stopped moving my arms, i stopped everything, i was terrified. I could see Hayes stopped as well, what the fuck is going on, i got out of hospital a week ago, and im about to go back in, for a fucking shark attack, yay! Ok, brainstorm, what is the things i remember from when i looked it up, you have to stay very still, no sudden movements, it gets closer and closer. Hit its nose! I got my fist and punched it as hard as i could, it started to swim away, so did i, followed by Hayes. I got to shore and lay down, i started to cry, Hayes came up to me and put his arm around me. 

"How did you know what to do?" He asked.

"I looked it up, before we moved here!"

"Why?"

"Cause, im terrified of sharks" I say, looking up at him.

"I've got you" He says.

"You always say you got me, but you didnt help me with the shark.." 

"What?"

"I was surrounded by a shark, it was getting closer and closer, but you didnt do shit Hayes! What if i got eaten?! Your never there!" I say, standing up and walking off.

The door of the house is wide open, and the cars gone. I run inside and see Ella, Joe, George, Oakley, Lacey and Sarah. Ella and Joe are hugging, so are Oaks and Lace.

"Wheres everyone else?" I ask, calmly.

"Mollys at the hospital" Sarah says, looking up.

I ran out, Hayes looked at me, i pointed my finger at him.

"This is all your fault!" I say, and ran to the car.

Hey guys, ill update on Thursday probablyill see. Tomorrow, im going swimming with a group of my year, in a open swimming pool. Thursday, im going to watch The Fault In Our Stars, IM SO EXITED!!! And the whole weekend, im at Mollys :) Love you all xx