You, again. (Chapter 6)

*NANCYS POV*

Me and Hayes went back to my room, i told him the rest of my story and i started crying, he put me to bed and he still had his arm under me, he lay with me. I could hear him snoring, hes not getting up anytime soon, i might as well get comfy.

~

I heard something smash, i got up and ran to the kitchen, Ella and Joe were in there.

"Guys what the fuck?" I say looking at the mess on the floor.

"Food fight?" Joe says.

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah come on" He says.

"Ok, wait let me ju.." I start.

"DUCK!" Ella shouts.

I bend down as quick as i can, Joe throws a egg, i didnt get hit, Hayes did.

"Awh baby Hayes" I say and wipe the shell off his chest.

He picks up the flour mixed with water on the floor and throws it at Joe, Lacey was walking past, not even caring what was going on.

"Guys, its like 9 in the mor.." She starts before it hit her face.

"HAYES YOU DICK!" She shouts.

She runs over to buffet and grabs the first thing she finds and throws it, it hits me. I grab it off my face,  I slap Hayes in the face by accident, he picks me up and chucks me on the couch, i stand up. Charging towards Lacey, i hit into Jade on the way past.

"NANCY!" She says, sitting on the floor with a pile of food round her.

"Get this!" Hayes says and squirts mustard all over me.

Which causes me to trip and fall on Jade, i start laughing, so does she, Sarah comes out of her room, sleepy, she fell into me and Jade.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Sarah shouts.

Joe picks Sarah off, Hayes helps me up, and Jade. We look at the mess around us, i think we need to clean up. Hayes goes into my room for a few seconds, he runs back out with his phone in his hand.

"Guys, i need to tell you something!" He says.

"Yeah.." 

"Autumns coming over, today."

"What?!" I say.

"Whos Autumn?" Joe asks.

"Faye."

"Why did you invite her over?" Lacey asks.

"Sorry, i didnt know you guys didnt like eachother."

I roll my eyes and run to my room, i lay on my bed. Jade runs after me and comes in, she sits next to me.

"Babe, hes a jerk, forget about him."

"Its not him, how am i supposed to live in this house when theres a bitch living here?!" I say.

"I'll protect you, thats what im here for" She says.

"Thank you" I say.

*JADES POV*

I get up and leave Nancys room, all the guys have gone back to their own rooms, theres still a little bit of mess. I knock on Hayes' door, he shouts for me to come in.

"Hayes" I say, slamming open the door.

"What?"

"Why did you invite Autumn over? You know Nancy doesnt like her, your so selfish!"