You again. (Chapter 39)

*NANCYS POV*

Today, Mollie and I are going to get the job. Aaron Carpenter owns the little coffee shop, were going to try and get a job there. We set off to see him, when we get there we go to his office and hug him really hard. After answering so many questions, he finally gives us the job.

"You wont regret it!" I hug him.

"Oh i will" He laughs.

We get to work, I kept messing around and Mollie kept laughing, it got really late so we cleaned up and left, we locked up and went home. The boys were still out so we got changed into crop tops and sleeping shorts. Mollie blasted the music, we had fluffy socks on so we were sliding across the marble kitchen floor. All of a sudden Partition comes on, we made a dance up when we were 15, so we start dancing, we were body rolling and twerking. We didnt realize Hayes, Matt, Gilinsky, Johnson and Kenny came in, till we finished.

"HAVE YOU JUST GOT IN?!" I shouted over the music.

"NO WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE" Gilinsky winks.

Mollie covers her face and i leans into me laughing, we end falling on the floor. The boys go into the front room.

"Get us food love" Kenny shouts.

"Throw the pies in their faces" Mollie whispers in my ear.

We go over there with 5 pies, and throw it in their faces. We soon run away.

"YOU WILL REGRET THAT!" Johnson shouts.

We go into the bathroom next to my room.

"Im scared" I whisper.

"Man up" She goes outside and screams.

I lock the door and stay still. They go round the other side and open the other door, i stand up.

"Clean up" Matt says.

I moan and walk into the kitchen. Its uncomfortably quiet, Aaron smiles evily at me, my feet slide across the cold floor, the silence breaks out when Kenny jumps out and throws some pie at me. I licked it and ran towards him, someone pulled my shorts down, i jumped forwards and pulled them up in a flash, Mollie was lying on the floor with her eyes covered in custard, she gets to her feet and starts rubbing the custard from her eyes. Matt goes up behind her and goes to pull her shorts down, i slap him in the face then run with Mollie into the bedroom.

"Did you slap Matt?" She asks.

"Yeah" She runs out the door.

I drag my feet and see Hayes standing at the end folding his arms, he lifts his eyebrow and smirks. I look down and laugh, i look up and run towards him, he thinks fast and picks me up, he spins me round and round and round, i lean back and he lets go. My legs firmly round his waist, my head hits the floor, i let go and back roll.

"Help" I say, stuck.

Hayes picks me up and drops me on Mollie, whos sat on Matt.

"Get off" Mollie pushes me on the floor.

I just let myself fall, i get up and run into the kitchen.

"So alive" I say, moving cream from my chin.

"Calm down, im going to bed" Hayes grabs my waist.

"Okay, im having a shower" I kiss his cheek.

Mollie looks at me and smiles a little bit, i run into my room and have a quick shower. Hayes walks in and brushed his teeth, he turns the light off and shuts the door, i scream so loudly.