Part 19

(Aubrey's POV)

"Well Dylannn, guess what we get to do after unpacking a few things!" I said as I plopped on the bed. "What do we get to do after unpacking a few things?" he said and I yelled "Partyyyyy! Nash's brother Will went to a party and so you me and Nash are gonna meet up at that party! It'll be fun," I said and he smiled. "So you realllly love Nash don't you?" he asked curious, "Well of course! He's my boyfriend," I replied with a giggle. "Mmhmm. I don't think he likes me," he said laughing, "Same. But he will soon. He just has to get used you living with me and hanging out with me a lot." I spoke and Dylan nodded.

~3 Hours Later~

We than unpacked a few items and began to get ready for the party. I wore black short shorts with some rhinestones on the front left pocket and a red and black PINK tight crop top with some red vans. Then I straightened my hair and let my side bangs flow down and I quickly spayed on some Victoria's Secret perfume. "Okay Dylan you ready?" I yelled walking out of the bathrook and he nodded his head and stood up from his bed. I looked at what Dylan was wearing and he looked good, he wore dark jeans, a plaid shirt and his nerdy glasses and a beanie. Nice outfit. So then we both left, taking his car and we pulled up to the house, I knocked on the door and one of Will's friends im guessing opened the door, "Heyyy welcome to the party, cmon in!" he yelled over the music and Dylan and I walked in. "Im gonna go walk around and chat with people. I might find someone I know here," he said and I nodded and he left, I looked around a bit more and grabbed a drink and sat down. I jugged it all down and went to the dance floor to dance, after a few songs I felt somebody behind me wrap their arns around my waist. I quickly turned around and saw Nash smirking "Hey baby," he said and I giggled "Dont scare me like that Nash!" and he chuckled, "Well you look hot," he said looking me up and down and I shook my head, "I just threw something on, stop being sarcastic Nash," I replied. He put his hands around me again but this time I was facing him, "You seriously look hot, no joke. These shorts make your butt look big and that shirt is hella tight," he said smirking and I laughed. "Now turn around and dance close to me," he said as "Gas Pedal" came on. Classic dancing song haha. I turned around and rubbed my ass on Nash's dick repeatedly and he groaned and then one of his friends Cameron came over by us. "Wooh! I see you gettin the booty Nash!" He yelled and I laughed and Nash smirked "Yeahh boy!" he said and I rolled my eyes and went to get my third drink of the night while the boys talk.

(Nash's POV)

Cameron came over and talked to Aubrey and I for a bit then Aubrey left to sit down and that left Cameron and I talking on the dance floor. "So dude, you tell Aubrey the news yet?" he asked "Shut up Cam," i said annoyed and he looked at me surprised "Nash! For real bro? You need to tell her!" he said and I sighed. I didn't want Aubrey to know to know what happened during the meetup at Starbucks. It's way too heartbreaking for her and I really dont want to tell her but I have to. "Ok look. You tell Aubrey the news when you wake up tomorrow morning, and I'll tell the boys tomorrow when we all meet up alright?" he said and I nodded "Alright bro whatever,". Cameron and I did our hand shake and then he left to talk to some blonde chick, so I left to go find Aubrey. I feel so guilty I've been hiding the news from her for a while now but I had to, so now I just have to forget about it and avoid it. I'll tell her in the morning.

(Aubrey's POV)

A few minutes later Nash came back and picked me up and sat me on his lap "So what do you wanna do babe?" he asked and I shrugged "What do you want to do?" I asked and he smirked "I think I have something in mind.  Just drink another drink and I have more too," he said and I was confused but did it anyway. When I finished my fourth cup of the night and Nash finished his fifth Nash began kissing my neck and I let him. He sucked on my neck and left a very noticeable hickey and I silently moaned, he than picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued sucking on my neck as he carried me upstairs.

Smut next chapter❤