Part 34

(Taylor's POV)

I was so happy I finally got to hangout with Aubrey. She's such an amazing, funny, cool, chill, sweet, and awesome person. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm happy that Aubrey came running to me, away from Nash. She deserves so much better and I can take care of her and love her like she needs to be loved. I just have to make sure Nash stays away from her for a while because of what he did to Aubrey what not fucking cool. He hurt her so bad, and on the other hand, I would never cheat on this girl if she were ever mine. I took hand and walked her closer to me, I then put my hand under her waist securely and stopped us from walking and looked into her eyes. She smiled and lightly giggled "Taylor what are you doing?" she asked, I smiled at her and said "I'm just admiring your beautiful face," and she giggled more and her cheeks turned to a bright red. She looked so beautiful with her smile showing, he hair flowing off her shoulders, her eyes lit up everytime, her personality just making you in a 10x better mood then when you previously were. Damn I wanted to kiss her lips so badly, but we both know I couldn't do that right after the situation that just happened. I stood there in the parking lot smiling at her and then I released her before I needed to smash my lips on hers. She looked at me confused and I just slipped my hand around her lower back and we walked to the outside mall area. "Alright. Were to first princess?" I asked and she squealed, "Oh my gosh, they have Aubrey's Clothing!". I remember she had loved that clothing store for a while now because it was named after her and it had everything she loved to wear there. I laughed, "To Aubrey's Clothing!" I said and we skipped to the clothing store like idiots, but I loved it. We approached the store and I opened it for her to go in, shs bowed like a princess and ran inside as I laughed. She ran off to look at clothes and I walked around and glanced at some stuff, I later found a white, tight jumpsuit that Aubrey would loooove. I grabbed it in her size and jogged to the dressing room, "Heg babe! I found something you might love!" I yelled out and I heared her cute laugh at the end. I ran over and she opened the door a tini bit, I could tell she had no clothes but I decided to play a dirty trick. "Hey Aubreyyyy! Lemme take your clothes for you," I said peeking in, she turned around and tried grabbing all the clothes she dragged in here, I knew she couldn't carry it that's why I asked her to take her clothes. I sneaked in the small room and hovered over her slowly grabbing the rack of clothes. She was only wearing her intiminates (bra & underwear). I kept full eye contact with her and dropped the clothes back on the rack, I couldn't help myself anymore, I pushed her up against the dressing room wall and held her by the waist and she placed her hands around my neck. I looked in her eyes that showed fire behind them, then I roughly kissed her, touching her everywhere and she pulled me closer to her body, putting more power into the kiss and I moaned and quit kissing her. We both were breathing heavily "I'm sorry," I whispered and headed out, she grabbed my wrist and turned my face towards her, only to kiss one more time. "It's alright Caniff," she said and I turned red and laughed, "Well try on that fabulous jumpsuit I picked out for you!"I said in a girly voice and she laughed too and took the jumpsuit and tried it on. She came out the dressing room with a smile on her face "Oh my gosh gosh Taylor this is super cute! It would go great with black heels!" she gushed "Spin," I said and she spinned in a circle showing off her curves with a giant smile. "God you look beautiful," I whispered meaning to say it just so I could hear it, but Aubrey heard it and stopped twirling to look at me. "Thanks babe," she smirked and I chuckled "Anything for you babe," I replied and she laughed so hard she had to grab a hold of me for balance "Ahh were so cute," she laughed. Ofcourse I agreed "We are....Maybe we should go out sometime," I suggested looking down at my feet and she let go of me "Umm. Ya know m-maybe we should. Maybe a bit later though," she said and I nodded. I turned around "I knew I should've asked," I mumbled and she grabbed my shoulder and caught up to me "Aw Taylor I didn't say no," she said trying to cheer me up, "I know I know. Let's just get the jumpsuit and go," I said looking down. She sighed and grabbed it and walked with me to the checkout. "Hey how are you today?" the woman asked, "Good, you?" Aubrey replied back nicely, "Good!" the woman said back. "Is that all for today?" she asked and Aubrey nodded "Well that'll be $103.47" she spoke and Aubrey reached for her wallet in her purse, I immediately grabbed one hundred and a twenty out and payed the cashier. Aubrey looked up at me and surprisingly pecked my cheek "Thank you babe!" she said and I was shocked, the cashier looked at us in awe "My goodness you guys are so cute!" the woman said staring at us, "Keep the rest of the money, thank you," I said to the woman and Aubrey grabbed the bag and we walked out with linked arms. "Thank you so so so so much Taylorrrr! Thankkkk youuuu!" Aubrey squealed as she squeezed me in a hug, I coughed and laughed because she was squeezing me so hard. "Your welcome Aubrey!" I said and held her waist close to me as we walked to the surprise store. "Now it's time for your lovely surprise!" I yelled and she smiled, I could see the excitement in her eyes. Her smile is so beautiful.

Btw don't worry my Nashty's, Taylor's only here for a bit so calm down. Calm you tits. Nash will be back and all that cute shxt will be done with Taylor so be ready Nashty's. ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! Have a good night/day loves!

-Hugs & kisses from B