"Trying To Score"

Hey babes!! Here is the intro to my new story "Trying To Score". I plan on publishing the first chapter in a few minutes. I will also be updating this story soon as well, but would you beautiful readers mind reading my intro to "Trying To Score" for me please?? Also, please comment/vote if you are interested in this upcoming story or, if you already like it just reading the intro :)

"Trying To Score" By: gilinskysbrowstho

This story is about a super appealing and cordial 17 year old named Brittney Tarik. Brittney goes to school in the Beacon Hills Highschool and becomes very intelligent throughout her education years. Brittney's life is every girls dream life in Beacon Hills, yet she is never sassy or stuck up like every other popular girl on her cheer team. She does cheer and volleyball, as for Carlos, he does football and basketball and he is also super appealing. Carlos is Brittney's best friend since she was 3 and he is a typical jock but he isn't a flirt to all of the girls. Soon into junior year, Brittney and Carlos develop feelings towards each other, but will it ruin their friendship, ruin their ego, or will it actually be beneficial?

Are you interested? I hope because I'm really excited to publish it. But anyways, thank you for your time and have a great day everyoneeee, I love youuuu!!