Part 39

(Nash's POV)

Aubrey would do anything with me this morning so I was stuck sitting there with a boner and I didn't know exactly what to do so I just went to sleep dreaming of Aubrey. When I woke up it was 3:00 in the afternoon and I walked around the house looking for Aubrey. I went into Hayes' room and he was gone too, I ran up to Sky's room and she wasn't there either. I ran back downstairs and looked around for a note or something but then the front door creaked open slowly and Aubrey's head popped out from behind. "Oh shit, Aubrey! Where were you? Where's Hayes and Sky?" I said running over to her, she giggled "Oh sorry babe, Hayes and Sky really wanted to go to the beach so I was gonna take them, I would've asked you but you were sleeping so I didn't wanna bother you," she said and I gave her a hug. "Alright. You scared the shit out of me, I thought you left me or something," I said into her hair and she rubbed my back "Aww babeee! Nah, I'd never leave you," she said reassuring and I looked her in her eyes with my hands on her hips "Promise?" I asked and she smiled "I promise," she said and pecked my lips. I love Aubrey so much. I am so lucky to have her. She let go of me and walked to the bathroom and opened some drawers "I had to stop and turn around for sun scream and one more towel," she laughed and I chuckled. "Hey grab me one too, I'm coming with. Lemme change real quick though, it'll be like 2 minutes," I said running upstairs to change and she yelled "Okay meet you in the car handsome," and I blushed like the idiot I am. I put on my swim shorts and my vans, I'm just gonna leave my shoes in the car and walk barefoot on the sand, I always do that. Then I ran out to the car with my phone. After arguing with Hayes for the front seat we than started driving to the beach and ofcourse, I got front seat, because I'm cool. We stopped at a red light "I think I'm gonna take my hair out and wear it down," Aubrey said debating whether not to or not so I stepped in. "Take it down babe you look hot when your hairs like, floating off your shoulders," I said without thinking and she blushed "Hmm. Okay," she said and pulled her straight, long, brown, beautiful hair out of the ponytail and headband and ruffled it with her fingers. "Stop staring at me," she snickered and I laughed "Gimme your headband," I said and she handed her black thin headband to me, I put it on and look in the side view mirror checking my sexy self out. Just kidding. We were still sitting in the same place and the light was still red "C'mon!" Hayes groaned and banged his head on the window. I looked back at him from my seat "Why are you in such a rush huh?" I grinned and he rolled his eyes and licked his lips before he spoke "My friends meeting me there," and I mumbled a "oh" and turned back around. We finally started driving again and Aubrey laughed "No no Hayes tell Nash you told me!" she said smirking and my attention went back on him. He went red and put his head in his hands "Nooo!" he yelled and my eyebrows wiggled "Aye Hayes is it really a friend, or is it a little girlllfrienddd?" I teased Hayes and he laughed "Shut up!" and I laughed. "Shit Hayes has a girlfriend?" I yelled and Aubrey slapped my chest "Nash Sky's back there," she whispered and giggled and I laughed "My bad babe. But, hey, Hayes, who's your girlfriend bro?" I asked and Hayes laughed "You'll see her when we get there okay?" he said and I nodded and turned up the radio then tangled my hand in Aubrey's free hand. Drake's new mixtape If Your Reading This It's Too Late came on and I turned it up even louder. We soon arrived at the beach and Skylnn got all excited and screamed and ran out, I laughed and grabbed her and put her on my back and she giggled. Hayes and Aubrey came out and they both grabbed the towels and we walked to a nice sunny area that wasn't as crowded as others. We placed some towels down to lay on and Hayes sat down on one and mumbled "Uhh, I don't think she's here yet, hold on," he said and called his girlfriend. Im surprised this little fucker got a girlfriend but I'm happy for him too. Sky jumped off my back and sat on the edge of the towel drinking her juice box as she stared at the waves. I was mesmerized by the waves too, but then another thing caught my attention, Aubrey was removing her shirt and shorts and she ruffled her hair. She always runs her fingers through her hair. In my eyes, when she undressed it was all in slow motion and I swear that If you like piña coladas song came on too. Aubrey was wearing blue bikini bottoms and a nicely designed white top, she wore that bikini very well and she looked like a fricken model. She's just so beautiful. She didn't notice me staring yet and she bended down and grabbed the sun screen from her bag as my eyes stayed on her ass the whole time. I'm not trying to be rude but fuck, who couldn't stop staring at that? She grabbed it and turned around "Babe can you put some sunscreen on me?" she asked politely "Mmhmm," I quickly mumbled and she sat criss cross applesauce in front of me. I put some sun screen on my hands and rubbed them together, then I took her right arm and rubbed it on her smooth tan skin. I did the same with her left arm and all I had left to do was her back and neck. I smeared the sun screen on my hands and rubbed it down her back and massaged her shoulders, she tilted her heas back so I lightly pecked her neck and then placed sun screen there. "Thanks Grier," She said with a wink and I smirked, Hayes sprinted up "She's here! Okay act cool, don't embarass me or ask a bunch of questions alright, stay cool!" Hayes yelled and ran off to go meet her at his girlfriend at her car she got dropped off from.

Hey babes!! I am not announcing Hayes' girlfriend's name til the next chapter becauseeee, I'm doing a vote kinda thing. That means if you wanna be Hayes Grier's GIRLFRIEND, comment your name, height, hair color, fav color, and fav thing to do!
So go comment now if you'd like to play Hayes Grier's girlfriend ♡