Part 9

(Aubrey's POV)

*continuing from chapter 8. Kinda like chapter 8 part 2-Oh and btw sorry this chapter is short, Wattpad is being a jackass right now so I'm sorry baes*

"I Anyways....do you wanna make out as much as I do?" Nash smirked, I laughed and rolled of the bed, now standing up "Nahh I wanna do something else Nashly!" I whined and held his hands he immediately unattached our hands and got mad and quiet, I don't understand boys sometime. I plopped back on the bed but this time in his back, he was laying on his stomach on his phone, on Twitter. "Naaaassssshhhh," I moaned and kissed the crook of his neck, he let out a moan and I bursted out laughing "Welll. I tried being mad at you because you called me Nashly. But when you moan my name it sounds so hot," he smirked, I laughed "Oh really," I said and he nodded his head up and down in a fast pace, "Yes baby, you do," he said. "Mmmm," I said and kissed his neck more, he flipped on his neck to give me more room and I scooted closer and kissed more of his neck. He then flipped onto me and started kissing my neck, leaving a few love bites on my neck, and then he got off. "Okayyy. So let's do something," I suggested and he nodded his head, "How about I call Cameron, Matt, Jack, Jack, and Taylor, and we can all go penny boarding?" He asked. "Yeah call them and I'll call Taylor," I said and went on my phone to my contacts list. Taylor and I were best friends and Nash has always been jealous of that "Why do you have to call Taylor, why can't I just call them all?" He said sounding a bit annoyed, "Because I want to call him anyway, me and him haven't talked in a while," I said calmly and he scoffed "Whatever," he mumbled and went to his contacts on his phone as well. I rolled my eyes and squeezed him into a tight hug "Baby, don't be jealous," I said and ended the hug, but Nash just rolled his eyes "Well I won't be if you were to make out with me more, when we're around him," he said smirking while referring to Taylor. I laughed and called Taylor
*phone conversation*
Taylor: AUBREYYYYY!!!! BABE I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS!
He yelled through the phone and I laughed, we only haven't seen each other in like, 2 months.
Me: TAYYYYY!!!! Hey handsome, you wanna hang today?
Taylor: Of course, finally some Aub&Taylor time. What are we gonna do?
Me: Actuallyyyy most of the boys are coming with. Cameron, Matt, Gilinsky, Johnson, you and I are going penny boarding. Also, Nash is taking me in his car and he's also joining us.
Taylor:....Aw. Okay. But you and I needa have some time alone and stuff. It's not all about Nash Aubrey,
Me: I know I know. Maybe after all the boys leave you and I can go to the beach together and get some ice cream?
Taylor: Oh shit, yeah, that's awesome. I finally get to see your beautiful body in a bikini!!!!
I could practically feel him smirking through the phone. Typical Taylor. I laughed
Me: Ya whatever Caniff. See ya in a bit, bring an extra pair of clothes and a towel and leave it your car
Taylor: Mmmm I like it. Sneaking around with me huh Aubrey? Okay girl okay
Me: Whatever. Haha. Bye Taylor
I laughed
Taylor: Bye Ahhbreeee!

His voice cracked, making me laugh. I then hung up the phone and turned to see Nash directly behind me "Mmm sneaking around with Caniff huh? Calling each other babe and handsome huh?" Nash said, beginning to get mad. "Nash we are best friends, drop it! I called you babe when we were friends, you called me babe and beautiful AND princess when we were friends. Why can't I do it with Taylor? You don't trust me?!" I said beginning to be angry as well. I can't even believe Nash was standing there ease-dropping either. He sighed and laughed sarcastically "Aubrey, were about to go on a date, I just said I liked you, a lot, and clearly I'm jealous that you and Taylor are flirting. You should just go date Taylor if you like him so much!!" He yelled at me, for the first time. I felt tears starting to fill my eyes and I looked down "And I said I liked you too Nash. I might just have to go and.... and date Taylor because at least he knows not to fucking yell and go off on his girlfriend about the stupidest things," I said back trying my best to hold in my tears and be strong. He took his attention of me and looked at the ground, now realizing how he was acting "Aubrey.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell and overreact," he said quietly not even looking at me. "You can't even look me in the eye and apologize?! Well I don't care anymore cause the dates off, goodbye Nash" I said and left the house without a word. He didn't even stop me from leaving, he just let me go. Just like that. I started crying and ran up to the corner near the street my dorm is at, also where Nash is at. I pulled out my phone and dialed Taylor's number, he was the only one who would actually help me out on this one, so I called him. *Phone conversation*
Me: T-Taylor?
I sniffled
Taylor: Aubrey! What's wrong bae?!
Me: Taylor can you please come pick me up at my college dorm. Nash and I aren't working out so good I just wanna leave
I said now crying. But slowly dying inside, knowing that Nash didn't try to stop me from leaving him.
Taylor: Be there in 5

He hung up and I waited on the sidewalk. Taylor is such a good friend. Nash is right I might just actually date Taylor, he's so sweet, funny, attractive, caring, strong, crazy, and he's such an amazing best friend. Even if Ryan Gosling or Dylan O'Brien asked me to be his best friend, I would still choose Taylor. And Ryan and Dylan are hella hot. It wasn't long before Taylor pulled up and popped the passenger side door open for me. I hopped in, buckled my seatbelt and just put my head in my hands and cried, I didn't care if Taylor was there, I was sad and mad and shocked and just emotionally and physically hurt. Taylor rubbed my back "Babygirl it'll be fine, it'll be okay, I gotchu. Ima take you to ma crib and we can eat popcornnnn and watch moviessss and make outttt," he smirked and then quickly added "Nahh in just kidding about the last part, but we could do whatever you like," and I laughed. "Actually, I wouldn't mind the last part. I need a distraction," I said and sighed, Taylor smirked and put his hand on my thigh, my eyes got wide "Oh I gotchu a distraction," he said seductively and I slapped his hand away laughing.

Soooooooooooo that was a good chapter I hope. Also what do you think, should Taylor and Aubrey go out? #Tubrey??😂😂 lmao. Or should Nash and Aubrey get back together???? Are you Team Taylor or Team Nash?
😂💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😏😏😏😏😏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💖💖💖💖💖😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬
Anyways who should Aubrey choose to be with?
I felt like that chapter was 778,024,623 pages long. Sorry if it was too long tho. I'll try to keep it average pages next time. But seriously I don't even know who Aubrey should be with. Keep updated for the next chapter baes!!!! Anddddddd ily guys so fricken much, I know this isn't big for most people, but it is to me, so here is goes: over 190 people read my fanfic, and there's only 14 chapters. Like damn, I'm so happy right now. I know it's not a lot for most people but to me it's so awesome, ily guys sm because I worked so hard on this book and it was so much fun making it and almost 200 people read it. ILYSM BAES😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍💁💁💁💁❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💞💞💞💞Thank you so fuckingnakw much.