Part 32

(Aubrey's POV)

I sighed as Cameron sat there with a giant grin on his face. Screw you Cameron. There was a shadow that stood over me and I looked up to see Nash holding a hand out for me, I hesitated at first, then I took his hand and he lead me upstairs. Shit I was nervous. He creaked open a door and walked in slowly, I followed behind. Then I awkwardly leaned up against the wall and Nash shut and lock the door. He turned around and rushed to me and pinned me in a rough way up against the wall and kissed my lips. Gosh, I haven't felt his soft lips pressed against mine in such a long long time. It felt so right, but yet the memory of why we broke up came back to my mind. I lightly pushed him away but he came closer and squeezed my ass causing me to gasp, he took that time to put his tongue in my mouth as we kiss. I pushed again and he continued on and on. Trust me, I did not want to end this but I had to get things straight first, because then it wouldn't feel 100%. I pushed him a bit harder and he stopped and looked in my eyes confused "Nash I can't fuck with you like this," I whispered with a sigh, he chuckled but then realized I wasn't joking around. "Bree. Bree, is it because I left you and moved?!" he yelled angrily, I nodded and yelled back "Yes yes it is Nash. You left me all alone in the complete darkness and I felt so depressed. I fucking starved myself for months, went through depression for months, and wondered 'what did I do wrong' for months Nash!" I screamed at him letting all my anger out. "I never fucking left you, that's not how it was Bree!! I had to move out, I didn't have much money, and Cam needed me! I had to move for my own good Bree, I would never leave you, and to think that you actually understood the real me!? No, no you didn't, because I would never leave someone I love so damn much and I would never move on so damn quick from someone I truly loved!" he shouted back and I felt a few tears roll of my cheek "Nash, don't you get it?! I never fucking moved on, I couldn't Nash, I fucking love you. I never loved anybody else the way I loved you. Liam is acting for me, the second I saw you I didn't wanna be weak and jump into your arms and kiss you, I was pissed. So I told my best friend, Liam, to pretend to be my boyfriend!" I said. Nash sighed and his knuckles turned whiter than snow, "What the hell!!" he yelled and put his hand up. I back away, running into the wall thinking he would hurt me or something. I squeezed my teary eyes shut and turned away. Nash immediately slipped his hand on my waist, pulling me towards him and pulling me into a giant hug "I thought I lost you," he whispered, I could hear the sadness in his voice and I heard him sniffle. I hugged tighter and looked up into his eyes, "That slut Lindsay out there is a fake too. I never loved her, I never even liked her, she's a thot. T-H-O-T! Buuuuuuuuut, you know who I loved since I met her, and who I still love more than anything?" he said, I giggled "Hmm, I don't know. Who?" I said jokingly. Nash kissed me and whispered "Babygirl it's you," which sent shivers down my body. He pushed me on the bed and I smirked and bit his lip, he kissed my neck and left three hickeys on me. I hissed at his touch and then I tugged his hair, he groaned, kissed my lips, then I flipped us over so I was on top. I softly began to grind on him and I could feel his giant erection up against me, he moaned "Aaaubrey!" and I kissed his neck and left one hickey. Then I tugged on his shirt and looked up at him, he threw it off and kissed me roughly, but just as things were beginning to get heated, there was a knock on the door and laughing behind it. Nash and I stopped and looked at each other confused "Aaaubrey!" Cameron mocked as they all laughed. Nash's face turned red and I giggled too "Hahaha. Alright it's been more than 7 minutes and we wanna finish the game nastys!" I heard Matthew said. "Alright, let's goooo," I said and Nash frowned at me, I pecked his lips and a smile appeared on his lips, he grabbed his shirt and walked outside with my hand in his.

(Nash's POV)

We walked out hand in hand and everyone smirked at us. We sat back down in the circle and I noticed I still had a boner so I left my shirt off and put it on my lap. Damn I'm so happy Aubrey and I are back together now, I've missed her so much over those long months. "Aye get some Grier!" Taylor slapped my back and laughed, I just shook my head and laughed, "Bro, did she call you daddy?" Sam whispered with a smirk, I laughed again, "No, but she will be later tonight," I joked and Sam laughed super hard. Everyone turned their heads and look back at Sam and I, I coughed and they laughed too and continued the game. I'm so happy I can call Aubrey mine again, she is my everything and I love her so much.