Part 41

(Hayes' POV)

Adali and I were having so much fun at the beach until we walked back over to the area we were at and saw Sky rolled up in a towl shaking "Sky, what's wrong? Where's Nash? Where's Aubrey?" I ask. She shakes her head no repeatedly and points her shakey hands towards some area a couple feet away from where were at at the moment. I look at Adali confused and shoots me the same look so I run over to where Sky pointed and catch a figure with brown crazy hair, shirtless, and beaten up body laying on the sand. Adali gasps as I begin running towards him. Nash. It was Nash. I flipped him over and look at him confused and terrified at the sight "Bro what happened?!" I ask and he coughs up some blood and wipes his mouth then sits up a bit. I look him in the eyes and see a tear slowly fall down off his bruised cheek, I've never seen Nash cry before. "S-she's gone," He barely croaks out and more tears rush down his face. Immediately I know he's talking about Aubrey but why is she gone? Why does Nash look like he's about to die and Sky look traumatized? I just helped Nash up with Adali's help and we were gonna start heading towards the car "Hey can you please get Sky for me, were leaving. You can just leave the towels and stuff there, we need to hurry," I said and Adali nodded "Ofcorse!" she said turning around "Wait Adali! I-I'm sorry. This is really not the idea of having fun at the beach with me, I'm really sorry," I say honestly. She smiles "Hayes it's alright, I understand this wasn't planned but I'm glad to help anyway," she says and I smile as well. She understands me so well. She then comes over to me and kisses my cheek than runs off to get Sky, I almost fainted. But instead I got really red, good thing she couldn't see my face. After I finally got Nash into the back seat with Sky too, me and Adali had to think. Were in the car but we both aren't old enough to drive and Nash is not in driving condition and Aubrey isn't even here, so now I have no idea what to do.

(Aubrey's POV)

At the moment I could feel my body being carried and people talking. They were saying stuff like are you sure you want to do this and then another guy answered "It's part of the deal Mike we have to" and then it went silent again. I still can't open my eyes and I can't move either. But I couldn't help but to wonder if Hayes, Adali, and Nash is alright. Nash. I really hope he's okay because I wouldn't be able to live without that blue eyed dork. Suddenly I was thrown to the cold hard ground and I groaned then heard a loud strong bang from the door being shut. I still couldn't open up my eyes but yet I could tell it was pitch black in this cold room I was currently in. After getting the strength to get on my knees, I crawled to where I heard the door slam and found it luckily. The walls are built hollow so I could hear the guys' conversation right now "I drugged her with retinal abnormalties when she was sleep, so she can't see a thing. I'll add more in her dinner if you want boss, and your boy over here just had to bash her in the side didn't you huh? Sorry 'bout that boss" a guy says. "I'm sorry that little shit wouldn't stop moving, I couldn't let her get away!" another says "Great job boys. And yes, do me a favor and add more in her dinner Mikey. Uhem. Thank you, you are excused til 2," a guy with a rich accent says. He sounds like a white guy, rich, snobby, and I'm guessing he's the boss. Then there's the 2 other guys that were in the conversation, but there could be more. And wow it must be late if the guy says you are excused til 2, than damn it must be like 12:00 now. I'm not sure if these strangers are gonna kill me, rape me, drug me to death, use me, rob me, or anything really, there are just so many possibilities that are making me worry. All I know is that I need help and I need to get away from these people as soon as possible before anything happens.

(Hayes' POV)

Nash is still in the backseat, I'm having Sky and Adali trying to keep him awake as I plan what's next. Maybe, maybe I should call someone. But maybe that could make the situation worse. Too much pressure because my brother could be dieing but I have to come up with something fast. That's it! I'll drive. I don't know the way home but we can't go there we need to go to the hospital for Nash to recover. "Okay. Adali you staying with me or are you....?" I couldn't find words but she got up and sat in the passenger seat "I'm staying with you Hayes," she says sweetly. I love this girl. I smile at her "Alright but I'm driving us to the hospital. I've practiced driving but have only driven a few times alone so let's see how this works out!" I say and she giggles but turns serious "Oh boy. Alright. I'll look up the hospital on my phone for you," she says and I politely thank her. Sky quietly sits in the back, passed out with Nash as I drive, surprisingly well so far. I can't believe it but we make it to the hospital in one peice! I wake up and carry Nash inside with Sky in Adali's arms. We immediately get a room for Nash and he rests in a hospital bed, sleeping. The nurse tell us she will run tests on Nash and clean him up so we exit the room and wait patiently outside of it, in the seats. I hope he's alright because that's all we have right now. Hope.