Part 28

(Aubrey's POV)

~1 Year & 3 months later~
Well it's been a long time since I've seen Nash. We didn't do the long distance thing because we knew eventually it wouldn't work out. But we still text, but I guess it doesn't matter because we only have those normal lame 'friend' conversations when we act like we don't know a thing about eachother, and it's super awkward. I also moved to California near L.A. but I avoid Cameron and Nash. But anyways I lost 3 pounds because I don't eat as much anymore, my hair grew alot longer. Work, oh yeah, work, I have a job now too, it's actually just a summer job though. But I go to a small ice cream shack near the beach and serve soft served ice cream, it's not that bad. But I love the beach, so why not do it. I have also been hanging out with Liam alot lately because Dylan moved in with his girlfriend, and he is Michigan, I'm in California, yeah you get the point. But I hang with Liam alot because he comes here and stays at his crazy family's house and they live 20 minutes away from me. Liam's going to move to California too though, but he will live a little bit away from his family, because their hella crazy. ~Phone rings (Conversation below)~
Madre- Hey baby!
Me- Oh hey mama, whats going on!?
Madre- Just checking up on you. Whatcha doing?
Me- I just finished getting ready for work, about to hit Starbucks then I'll go to work
Madre- Ooh I see. Well have fun Cali girl, love you!
Me- Love you too!

I ended the conversation and slipped on red vans, going to the car on my way to Starbucks. I put on my sunglasses and drove until I ended up at my destination. "Hi-Helllooooo gorgeous! What can I get for ya babe?" the cocky cashier dude asked and I rolled my eyes "Just gimme a double chocolatey chip frappe, extra whip cream," I sighed. I'm obsessed with whip cream. He winked and typed the amount and blah blah blah "That'll be $7.79, and your number," he said with his cocky tone. "May I please just have my drink?" I said now raising my voice, everybodies head turned towards him and I and he smirked. "Number please," he said, I scoffed and began to walk out, I don't have time for silly games. "Hey hey hey! Bree!" a guy yelled behind me, making me turn around. Liam. "Ughhhh," I groaned acting annoyed, he chuckled like a little kid "You got feisty in there real quick babe," he laughed, I rolled my eyes. "Here," he said handing me my frappe, I shot him a confused look. "I threatened him so he gave me the drink and I got mine free," he smiled and I felt the curves of my mouth turn up, "You goofball," I said. He laughed and hopped in the car with me "Your coming with? I have to work Liam Payne!" I said starting up the car, he nodded "Why not. I'll work with you too because I got a 4 week vacation babyyyyy!" he yelled and I smiled "Oh really?" I questioned. He nodded rapidly "Yeah. I fixed the 2015 Lamborghini Aventador Convertable all by myself!" he said very fast and I giggled "Oh my gosh Liam that's great!" I squealed and kissed his cheek. He turned red and I laughed. We arrived at the beach and Liam and I raced eachother to the shack. "Hey boss, I'm here and I brought a friend!" I yelled walking in the small area.