Part One

Aubrey's Point Of View

I'm Aubrey Monroe. I'm in college and I have very good grades. I have long naturally straight and silky brown hair, I'm 5'8, I have caramel brown eyes, and I am fit with tan skin. My friends describe me as extremely humorous and intelligent. My dreams in life are to become an actress, possibly work as a model part-time, and make an average amount of money. Anyways, I play volleyball every once in a while, I like to go to Starbucks, movie theaters, and shopping for fun.

And I, will, walk this road ahead, 100 miles on my hands, do I gotta show you, guess I gotta show you, and if you don't believe me now-I turned off my alarm clock. I love that song. In fact, Shawn Mendes happens to be my best friend So I support my best friend so much, he truly deserves it.

Sighing, I got up out of my bed and ran myself a hot shower, then I unlocked my phone and turned on an album by Oh Wonder. For today, I couldn't find anything nice to wear and I had to dress to impress. I have an interview by Michelle Romano for acting. Seems like they liked my last premiere at the MSU Theater. Their company said If I work hard enough, I can get in to the Los Angeles, CA Acting Academy!

Once I saw smoke coming from the bathroom door, an outfit caught my eye. I picked up the slim fitting dress and decided to wear nude wedges with it and curl my hair. I jumped in the shower and after I got ready as quick as possible. It's 6:50, and I have to be there 8:00, so I have time to spare. Starbucks! I went in my car and drove to every typical white girls favorite place, Starbucks.

Ding ding ding! I sway the door open and walk in line freezing with my big coat, scarf, black beanie, and of course no gloves because I could not find a pair this morning. It is way too early for my brain to cooperate! "Hello what can I get ya?" The energetic girl behind the counter asked. "I'll take a pumpkin spice latte with extra caramel please," I ordered and she nodded with a smile.

I returned the smile then payed and sat down at a mini booth, flipping open my mini laptop. I needed to check my email. One newsletter from Louie Vuitton Clothing, a coupon from Charlotte Russe, a message from an old friend Mikey Lorenzo, another newsletter from Victoria's Secret, and one other message from Shawn. I clicked the message from Shawn and read it in my head....

Hope you guys liked my first chapter of "Um....Hi." Sorry if it's not perfect but it'll get better later in the story! Also chapters will be longer soon, I guarantee it :)