Part 35

(Nash's POV)

I sat on my coach watching the movie Good Burger. "Welcome to the good burger, home of the good burger may I take your order?" I whispered to myself. I always loved that part, and I saw this movie like 32,000 times. But it's still a good movie. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, I sprinted up off the coach and ran to the bathroom, fixed my hair and shirt then I ran to the door. "Be there in an hour my ass," I said smoothly to Aubrey, she giggled "I did take an hour, what are you talking about?" she said in disbelief. I chuckled "Nooo. You called me at 12:45, it is now 2:30," I said in a british accent. She laughed again, I love making her laugh, "Well can I come in?" she asked smiling and I cleared the doorway "Indeed you shall," I said, once again, in my british accent. I'm pretty good at that british accent if I say so myself.

(Aubrey's POV)

Nash is being his silly self and I love it. It feels just like the old days when me and him were perfectly put together. I sat down on the coach after removing my shoes at the door and waited for Nash. He quickly straightened up the house a bit more and then plopped right next to me with two Arizona beverages. "So," I said as he handed me one drink, "Well. I wanted to talk," he said keeping eye contact with me, I nodded "I know. Talk to me," I replied back. He smiled and looked down as he shrugged "It's n-not that easy Bree. I can't just talk to you," he said quietly. I smiled but gave him a confused looked "Whaaaaaat? Nash Grier, having troubles talking to a girl?" I announced and he chuckled "Well not just any girl," he said blushing and smiling. Moments pass by as we just sit there and he looks down as he plays with his Arizona can and I stare at him waiting for him to speak. I know it's not that easy. But I really want to work this out as much as he does. Nash took a deep breath and began talking "It's definitely not just any girl. It's you. And, you know when you have a crush on someone and you don't necessarily like them for the reasons others do. It's like, I like you for all the little things that you aren't aware of. Like the way you burst out laughing, make silly faces, or dance weirdly. How you act around other people, or the way you move your hair out of your face. You have absolutely no idea of these things, because I'll could watch you and notice all your great and quirky qualities, and you don't notice them, because you can't see yourself. But I can. So when you say that you aren't beautiful, how do you know you're not the one who sees yourself everyday. You don't see yourself laughing, or acting weird. And to someone you might just be their definition of perfect. And that someone is me. Your perfect Aubrey, and I am so sorry that I hurt you in a way that you would feel lonely or in a way when I can't be forgiven. So it's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand, but I just wanted you to understand that your perfect in my eyes," Nash spoke. That was so beautiful. I wiped a tear from my eye and pounced on him "Your so sweet Nash. Thank you so much," I whispered in the crook of his neck as we hugged. I broke us apart and he stared at me and wiped my face "Don't cry Bree," he begged and I gave him a smile "I forgive you Nash, I understand you would never leave me again or hurt me in any way and I love you for that," I said. "I would never ever leave you again. I love you so much Aubrey," he said and then I kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and grabbed my waist and slowly laid me down on the coach, he hovered over me and I pulled his hair as we kissed. "I miss this," he said into the kiss, I nodded and he began to kiss my neck and slowly leave love marks down it. "Nash can I have some crackers?" A squeaky voice called out, Nash and I immediately stop and turn our heads towards the voice. Skylnn. She was short with crazy blonde hair and she was the cutest little thing, "Uh, yeah," Nash said awkwardly and Skylnn smiled brightly. I giggled and pushed Nash off of me, he gasped and fell on the ground so Skylnn and I were both laughing now. I walked up to the little girl "Hey babe my names Aubrey! You want some crackers now?" I asked kindly and she nodded and looked up at me "I'm Skylnn but you can call me Sky. And yes I want crackers," she said with wide eyes. I giggled and began walking to their kitchen, I remember where every peice of food is since me and Nash used to hangout here often, even though it was a long time ago. "What kind of crackers would you like Sky?" I asked and she peeped her head up from behind the counter "Animal! Animal crackers!" she squealed and I got them out and began pouring some in a small bowl. Nash came from behind me and hugged me with a pout on his face "You left me on the ground," he said sticking out his bottom lip, acting sad. I smiled "Aw babe you'll be fine!" I said and threw a animal cracker in his mouth and laughed. He munched on it and I gave Skylnn her bowl and she screamed and ran away. "Nashhhh, Sky is soooo cute!" I gushed and Nash smirked and took my hand in his "Not as cute as me though," he said in a cocky tone. I rolled my eyes "Nope. Nah ah. I don't think so," I laughed, a smirk playing my lips and a surprised expression playing Nash's. "Fine then! I am gonna hide forever," Nash said in a sassy face, I giggled and he ran away upstairs. I ran upstairs seconds later and went into a room to see Hayes on his phone. His head shot up and our eyes met "Haha sorry," I said and ran out to the next room. I creeped in and heard a chuckle near the closet, I acted dumbfounded "Hmm, where would Nashly be?" I said talking to myself. I spinned around and Nash busted out of the closet and tackled me on his bed as I laughed. "You ran me over babe," I said and he nodded "I came in like a wrecking ball," he said and I laughed at that. He kissed me and put me on his lap "Wanna just watch Netflix and cuddle for a bit then do something phenomenal later on?" Nash asked. "Sure," I smiled and Nash grabbed the remote turning on the TV.