Part 31

(Aubrey's POV)

Next day....So Liam and I decided to start the 'relationship' now so we could get more used to it, and so far it's going out great. I'm ready to make Nash jealous. I just had gotten out of the shower and I'm now getting dressed, I pulled up my favorite Victoria's Secret lace underwear and clasped on the matching bra because we were going to a party tonight. Next thing you know, my door flew open "Shit Liam you scared me!" I said laughing and he covered his eyes "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said laughing too. I walked up to him and removed his hands from his eyes "It's fine to look. I mean we are dating right?" I said with a wink and he mumbled a "Mmhmm," and his eyes scanned my body up and down. "Wow," he whispered as I stood their smirking infront of him. "Ooooh Liam!" I groaned jokingly as I placed my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his, "Did I ever say you have really really nice hair," I said quietly and he shook his head, staring into my eyes. "Well you do," I whispered into his ear and pulling his hair a bit, I immediately felt him get hard on my private part. I wanted to tease him so badly. So I pushed him against the wall behind him and put one leg up on the wall so he was kinda in between my legs. I started grinding up against his dick and he groaned loud. I smirked at brang my lips to his ear "Baby I can make you groan louder tonight on that bed over there," I whispered and nibbled on his ear. "Fuck," he whimpered under his breath and he tilted his head back. I than kissed his neck and left 2 large love bites and walked away. He scoffed "The fuck was that!? You little tease!" he yelled and I giggled and finished getting ready. If it were Nash I was teasing, I'd be teasing myself at the same time and I wouldn't be able to control myself. Butttt Nash left me so....I'll make em come back with a little bit of hard work I hope. He should seriously come to the party tonight. But how the hell do I get him to go? Oh yeah, I have a popular friend who practically knows everybody "Liam do you know a guy named Cameron Dallas?" I asked and he shook his head. "Jack Gilinsky or Jack Johnson?" I asked, he thought for a second then shook his head again, "Taylor Caniff?" I asked and he nodded and his eyes lit up. "Caniff! Broo he's the mannnn!" he yelled and I rolled my eyes, "Well he likes to party right?" I asked "Loves to," he said in reply and I nodded "Great, invite him to the party tonight and tell him to bring his friends!" I said. "As you wish, princess" Liam said as he got out his phone and texted Taylor. Wow I'm so lucky he knew him. Now my plan will go out great. My final decision for my outfit was to wear black jean shorts, a black tight crop top that read PINK in gold, gold/diamond earrings, and all black converse. I also curled the ends of my hair and combed some of it out so it would be wavy. Then I put on winged eye liner and some mascarsa and my EOS lip balm and ran downstairs to see Liam laying on his back, on the coach sleeping. Wow, did I really take that long? Can't blame a girl. I walked over and sat on his lap and ran my hands through his hair "Liammmm," I whispered. No response. I whispered again "Liam Payneeee," still no response. I bended over and kissed his cheek, the next cheek, then his nose, then his chin, then his forehead, and then his neck. He groaned "That's a veryyyy nice way to wake up from a nap," he said as he stretched his arms and smiled. I smiled back and got up "Well can we go make Grier jealous now?" I giggled and he chuckled "Alright let's do this," . We walked out the house and drove to the party all pumped up, "I'm so excited. You think we can seriously maks Nash jealous?" I asked Liam, he nodded "For sure. Only if we try hard enough and effort into our fake relationship," he laughed and I nodded and laughed as well. We soon arrived at the party and walked in.hand.in hand with a smile on both of our faces, we immediately got greeted by some friends of Liam's. "Aye Liam who's the hottie?" some blonde haired guy asked Liam, Liam gave him the handshake thing then slipped his arm to my waist lightly gripping it, "This, is my lovely girlfriend you guys!" he said and the guys all screamed "Ayyyyeeeeee!" and "Get some Liam!" and I just laughed. Well walked away slowly and saw a large group of people sitting in a circle, Liam pecked my lips and whispered in my ear "You feel like playing truth or dare with em?" he asked and I smirked "Let's gooooo," I said and we joined the circle bravely.