Part 46

(Nash's POV)

I had just received a video from an unknown number and I thought it was gonna be a video of Aubrey telling me to come get her, but it turned out to be something different. I pulled over and Cameron was going to watch the video with me. After pressing play on the video I hear a voice that's way too familiar and my eyes go wide "See hear Nash, your little princess isn't so innocent after all. Maybe Richard could explain to you how good Aubrey is in bed?" his devious voice says to the camera, then the camera faced a big bed with white sheets messed up all over it and two bodies underneath, I could see the movement and I'm pretty sure they were doing it. "Oh my gosh, Nash," Cameron whispered watching the video,I already knew what he was thinking. I shook my head in disbelief, "No, no, there's no way that that's h-her," I say and continue watching the video in fear and confusion. It can't be Aubrey. The guy from under the covers moans and then I hear a girl gasp and moan "Oooh Casper! Yesss, right there Casper!" and it actually sounds like Aubrey. My heart breaks just thinking of Aubrey with another man. I thought she truly loved me. "See she doesn't care about you anymore Nash, you took too long. You took too long to save her and come get her-" The video continues but I turn off my phone, drop it near the gas pedal and hit the steering wheel with my fist repeatedly. Sadness and anger take over my body as I hit the steering wheel repeatedly and tears rush down my face and I grunt in sadness "Why? Why? Why? Why?" I repeat crying then I feel a hand on my shoulder "Nash," Cameron sighs and I whip his hand of my shoulder. "No! I thought she loved me! I tried saving her and she yelled my name for help, she fucking yelled my name! Was that some kind of act? To get me to go crazy and then break my heart!?" I yell and shake my head and get out of the car "Nash!" Cameron yells out for me but I ignore him. I'm heartbroken. The love of my life just had an affair, and possibly never even loved me back. I yell and go to the front of the car, pounding it with my fist "Why?!" I yell again and then I lean my head on the car and cry a river. I hear another car door slam shut and then I feel Cameron trying to hug me, I accept it and we hug with me crying all over him. He sighs and breaks the hug "Come on buddy, let's go," he says, "I'll drive," Cameron says going to the driver's seat, I sit in the passenger seat and clean my face up with my shirt. "Thanks Cam," I mumble and lean my head on the window, "No problem bae!" he says and grabs my hand. I pull it away from him "That's not really helping," I say seriously and Cameron nods "Alright I'm sorry boo," he says and I manage to let out a small quiet chuckle and Cameron smiles. "Aww, there's my sunshine!" he yells pinching my tear stained cheeks back, I laugh and just look out the window. She may have broken my heart but I still need to save her, that would be wrong if I didn't. Right now she could be getting abused or she could be banging that son of a bitch, but no matter what I will find her and I will bring her back home safely. Cameron waits about an hour and a half before starting another conversation "Hey, who was that guy taking the video? Do you know who he is and where we could find him, to find Aubrey?" he asks slowly and I nod. I clear my throat "His names Nigel. Him and I had some deals we made back when I was in highschool. I believe he lives about 30 or 40 minutes away from where we are now," I say quietly and Cameron nods. I lead the way to this sick man Nigel and Cameron drives us there.

(Aubrey's POV)

I wake up in a totally different room than Casper's. This room had bricks as walls, cold gray odious floors, a big silver medal door, and nothing in it but one chair. I heard a yawn from behind me "Where are we?" some familiar voice asked, I immediately turned my head around a bit so I could see, it was Casper sitting in a chair similar to mine. "Gosh Casper, you scared me!" I say to him frightened and he chuckled "Sorry Bree,". So, the room has nothing but two chairs in it, containing two people also, Casper and I. He sighed "Do you know where we are?" he questions me again, "Nope. I thought you would know since you kinda worked here," I reply and look down and try to undo my wrists from these thin medal chains, it should be easy since they are thin, but maybe not. Minutes later and I still couldn't get my hands loose, I just resulted with my wrists a bit bloody which was painfully nasty so I quit trying. "Casper, w-what should we do? We can't just sit here and wait for what's going to happen next. Like would if-" Casper interrupted me right there, "Hey, don't assume things. We're just going to have to sit here and do nothing because there isn't any way to get out of this situation," he says and I just sat there and nodded, feeling like I was going to die any second. I am very scared and cold and I really need Nash to come and help me as soon as possible. The silver door unsecured and two eerie guys came in, each with one knife in their right hand. "W-what's happening? What the fuck is this?" I ask but the two guys don't answer, one just stand in front of me and one in front of Casper. All of a sudden the guy in front of me jabs his knife in my foot and I scream in pain, the guy in front of Casper does the same and Casper groans in pain too. Only seconds later the guy does it again and I scream again and Casper yells, the guys turn around and walk out the door like nothing happened. They secure the door and leave us in pain "What the hell just happened?" Casper says quietly, still in pain as I am, "I don't understand why Nigel is doing this. But Nash better hurry his ass up," I say in reply.