Part 45

(Aubrey's POV)

This plan may involve some sexual content, but it's all an act for Nigel. I slowly moved my face to the crook of Casper's neck and made kissing noises, I wasn't kissing him but it actually sounded like it, so it's good enough for Nigel to believe. A few minutes later of repeating my actions and adding a little moan or two in there, Casper whispered "Start breathing heavy, moan more, moan louder, and touch me more. Were just creating sexual actions, were not actually having sex so it's ok to do it," and I agreed and did what he said. Hey, I was once wanted in an interview for acting, so this should be easy for me. I decided to bring it up a notch and step up my acting skills. I moaned and ran my fingers through Casper's hair, then began humping him a bit "Casper!" I moaned loud and felt like I was going to laugh but held it in, Casper was going to laugh but I quickly covered his mouth and continued my acting. We heard laughing from the outside of the room so our plan must be working. He than flipped us over all of a sudden and the bedroom door opened, "I got this," he whispered and I nodded and Casper slowly humped me, pretending to do it with me underneath the covers and I pretended to make noise. Casper groaned and you could hear me breathing heavy as I heard footsteps come closer and closer to us. The guy chuckled, it was Nigel "See here Nash, your little princess isn't so innocent after all. Maybe Richard could explain to you how good Aubrey is in bed, unlike you, you think she's terrible. So Richard, is Aubrey Monroe terrible in bed?" Nigel spoke in his little devious voice. I think he's making a video to send to Nash so Nash will think that I'm having an affair, when I'm not, it's just acting, but Nigel or Nash don't know that. So Nash will be furious once he sees the video. "Mmm," Casper moaned and I smirked, "Moan something sexy," Casper whispered only for me to hear, I gasp "Oooh Casper! Yesss, right there Casper!" I say and Nigel hysterically laughs. "See she doesn't care about you anymore Nash, you took to long. You took too long to save her and come get her, and be her night and shining armor so, she moved on. Looks like you ruined it for yourself old sport," Nigel says and sighs as he walks towards the door, I could hear the footsteps. Then the door opens and closes, meaning Nigel left. We had to go on with it and continue because Nigel had to believe we did what he said, then Nigel has to send the video to Nash, and then Nash comes to save me because Nigel threatened him and they have unfinished business as well. Kind of confusing but I can keep up. I then stop my little act and Casper does as well. He gets off of me and lays by me, we both sigh and look at eachother, then we burst out laughing "That. Was. So. Unpleasant. And. Awkward," I manage to say in between laughs. Casper nods his head in agreement "I just hope your boyfriend doesn't kill me," he says in a more serious tone, I stop laughing "Hmm, he wouldn't kill you if I explain everything to him and convince him I would never cheat on him. Because I didn't and I never would do that to my boyfriend. I love him. And I really hope he comes and gets me out of here," I say staring at the ceiling. "He will," Casper reassures me and I smile, "Alright now let's go tell him were done and we want to just be left alone, no more tricks, no more pain, and no more demands. We just have to put our clothes on and make out hair really messy okay?" he asks "Alright," I reply and quickly put my clothes on then mess up my hair to the point were it looked like I got attacked by a raccoon. He does the same and we walk out of the bedroom hand in hand to see Nigel sitting there in a chair with a smirk on his face, he laughs happily and stands up "Wow! I thought I was gonna have to put up a fight for you two to do it," He says and he walks towards me and lifts my hair from my neck and looks at me, then he looks at Casper's neck, then returns us confused looks. "Oh wow, no love bites on either of you? I was hoping you would leave a few on Aubrey so Nash would blow a fuse," Nigel says and I roll my eyes "Can I just get out of here now? Please, I've done was you instructed and I didn't do anything wrong. If anyone did something wrong it'd be you guys, blinding me with drugs, forcing me to have an affair, and you stabbed me too! Well lemme tell you, I don't fuck with people who are complete psychos! So leave me the fuck alone!" I spit at Nigel face and he stares hard at me before saying "You've got some nerve little girl. Now you pay the consequences. Mikey! Lock her up again, she's being bitchy," then I gasp. "Ooh no, your going to tattle tale on me?" I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes as Casper comes near me "No she's not going back in there! That's fiendish of you, she is coming to stay with me," Casper says angrily and I lightly give him a smile and Nigel slowly approves of it "Alright, alright. I'd love to tell Nash that after you had the affair you wanted to still sleep with my worker because you said he was you true baby daddy," Nigel chuckles. I look at him shocked "Uh, no, Nash is having my kids you dumb fuck," I replied and that was just enough for Nigel to snap. "Take both of these peasants out immediately!" he yells and Casper and I run towards his bedroom and slap the door shut, leaving a trail of guards behind us. Me and Casper sighed but then they began banging on the door almost knocking the damn thing down. "Shit, what do we do?" I say in panic and Casper shrugs "There isn't any other way out!" and I run to the farthest side of the room, preparing for whatever is to come next...