Part 31

(Aubrey's POV)

Liam and I sat down in the large circle full of a few familiar faces. He took my hand in his and scooted closer near me and I smiled, we are hella great actors. I then heard laughing and loud screams behind Liam and I, turned around to meet eyes with the one and only, Taylor Caniff. His eyes widened and he rushed by my side "Hey babeeee!" he said as he quickly hugged me, I hugged back as Liam stared at us silently. "Oh! Tay this is Liam my boyfriend, and Liam this is Tay my bestfriend!" I said and they both laughed as I sat there confused "What? Do I have shit on my face or something?" I asked and they both laughed more "I already know this dork babe," Liam said as he slowly stopped laughing. Realisation came to my brain. I feel so retarded. "Ohhh. Oh, well, alright," I said and giggled, they began laughing again and a guy I believed was name Mikey stood in the middle of the circle "Alright bros and big booty hoes lets get game started!" he yelled, clearly drunk. Taylor did a handshake to Liam and hugged me once again and left to go back with the group of boys. I watched him walk back to them and he shook Nash's shoulder. Nash was here. Great, let's get this party started. Taylor whispered stuff to Nash and Nash nodded, he came with a blonde girl to the group and the boys joined to play truth or dare as well. Nash sat directly across from Liam and I and he scooted over the blonde slut closer to him and put his hand around her waist and smiled at her. I felt my cheeks sting and I quickly looked away hoping nobody saw my reaction. "So, Nash, truth or dare bro?" Mikey said, "Truth!!!!" he yelled instantly and Mikey groaned "Aww Nash. C'mon bro," he said and Nash shook his head "Nah man, you guys play hardcore with this game," he said with a laugh. "Alright whatever. Ummm....if you had to kiss the hottest girl in this room who would it be?" Mikey asked Nash. Nash looked at me and than snapped his head to his little blonde slut, "Lindsay ofcourse!" he said and chuckled and pecked Lindsay's cheek. All the boys nodded their heads and Liam looked at me and squeezed my hand "Your so quiet over there. You alright?" he asked and I nodded and managed to flash him a smile. "Okay my turn. Liam! Truth or dare?" Nash said surprising me. Liam looked very surprised too, "Umm. Sorry guys but Ima have to truth," Liam sighed and Nash's eyes lit up like an oven. What is this boy up to. "Do you actually love Aubrey?" he asked seriously, I looked at him shocked, I thought that was a very inappropriate question. Liam looked in my eyes and immediately answered "Actually, I love Aubrey alot. She's my everything," he whispered that last part and I smiled and kissed him on the lips. Nash cleared his throat and scoffed "Alright cool, let's carry on!" he said in an angry tone. I was laughing so hard inside. "Okay. Umm, Cameron truth or dare?" Liam asked, Cameron screamed "Bout to be the first dare guys! Wooh!" and I giggled. "Hmm. I dare you to ask that girl over in the corner to dance, and I dare you to twerk on her," Liam said laughing and everyone else laughed too except for Nash. Nash sat there with Lindsay and he looked frustrated. I miss Nash so much. Nash was staring at me and I stared at him until he broke the eye contact because that slut Lindsay tapped his arm and asked "Nashy are you okayyy?" in her annoying fake voice, I scoffed, "Uh, yeah, for sure babe," Nash said and kissed her lips, I could practially see Nash's smirk in the corner of my eye as they were kissing too. I rolled my eyes, pretending not to care and looked away to watch Cameron finish up his dare. It was quite funny actually. He asked the girl to dance and she obviously said yes and he took her to the dance floor, then he danced facing her calmly and when the beat dropped he turned around and twerked on her like an animal. Everybody who saw it laughed their butts off and the girl just laughed and tried backing up from Cam's big booty. Cameron joined back in the circle and sat down "Alrighttttt haha. Bree truth or dare?" he asked me and I woke up from my little day dream, "Huh Oh, um, dare," I said with a smirk. Every guy in the circle looked at me shocked, including Nash, then everybody yelled "Ayeeee! First girl to take a dare! You is brave!" each of them made their comments and I looked at Taylor "Brave move babygirl, I like it," he winked and Liam stared at him. I laughed "Thanks Caniff," I said and winked back and Liam looked at me, playing a shocked expression and I giggled. "Okay, okay, I got a dare. I know Liam and Lindsay won't like it but I'm sure someone else might," Cam said wiggling his eyebrows at Nash. Oh geez. Cam continued "Aubrey I dare you to take Nash upstairs in a room, lock the door and do 7 minutes of heaven!" he said with a large smirk. I sighed. Why Cam. What the hell is wrong with you Cam. I'm gonna kill you Cam. I will chop your balls off Cam.