Part 7

(Aubrey's POV) Btw it's a dirty chapter so 😏😏 be aware babes

I ran into the women's bathroom. That was so embarrassing and cruel, why would that son of a bitch do that, I didn't do anything to her. Now look at me, I'm such a cry baby. I'm in a bathroom stall crying because some girl spilled her drink all over me. 2 Minutes later I heard Nash's voice in the bathroom. The women's bathroom. "Aubrey?! Aubrey?" He said as I tried to be as quiet as possible and he busted open every stall he came to. Seconds later he came to mine, it was locked so he knew it had to be me "Aubrey!" He said and peeked through the crack which made me let out a small giggle. Nash smiled and crawled under the stall door and into my little stall area (don't worry it's a handicap stall so they both can fit lol) he crawled by me and sat down on the ground with me. "So," he started and I just stared at him and sniffled, then I started talking "Nash. Your in the women's bathroom. In a stall. With another woman," I said and laughed at the end, Nash smiled and said "Well I'm glad it's with a woman I know and love...Anddddd I came in here for a reason missy," he laughed which made me smile like an idiot. "And why is that?" I asked pretending not to know why, "You know why. Because I wanted to know if you were ok, and I wanted to get permission from you to hit a girl," he smirked and I slapped his chest lightly "Nashhh you can't hit a girl," I laughed/whined and Nash laughed. "Why I hit you all the time," he said and hit my shoulder, I glanced at him, "Grier," "Monroe," he said right after me. "Gonroe," I said and laughed and Nash laughed too, "Really? Gonroe? Is that seriously gonna be our ship name?" He laughed, I laughed even more and hit his shoulder, "Shuttup," I said. Moments later I felt Nash hit my shoulder again, I pretended to be hurt "Owie! Ow! Ow! Ow! Nashh!" I sighed and fell still pretending to be injured. He laughed and hovered over me "That did not hurt," he lightly chuckled, "Mmhmm," I replied and he looked me in the eye "Did it really hurt bae?" He said. I nodded and said "Mmhmm," again, he groaned "Aww I'm sorry Aubreyyeyeyeyyy," he laughed still hovered over me. I groaned and cupped his cheeks with my small hands "Your so beautiful," he whispered and I smiled, then, next thing you know Nash and I are kissing in a public bathroom. Ya don't see that everyday. Just walk in the women's bathroom and find teenagers laying in a stall kissing, that's just so normal. He kissed me rougher and I moaned, thennnn *Eeee* the bathroom door squeaked open and our lips unconnected quickly. I laughed and got up slowly but quietly and Nash got up too and quietly stood on the toilet seat so if you were to look under the stall, you would only find women's feet, not men's and women's feet. That wouldn't turn out well, haha. The stranger who came in stopped near the mirror to look in it, Im guessing and walked out about 4 minutes later. Nash and I both laughed and Nash grabbed my waist and kissed me rough again, "Nash. Cmon not in a women's bathroom," I said into the kiss and he stopped and laughed. "Okayyy," he whined and we ran out of the bathroom. Then we left, we didn't even get our drinks we just left. We walked to the car side by side and jumped in Nash's keep. As soon as we got in loud rap music started playing, "Ow, ah, geez Nash!" I covered my ears in a swift second and Nash laughed and turned the music down "I'm sorry bae. You don't like my music?" He said. I looked at Nash "No I like your music, I JUST DONT LIKE IT THAT LOUD!" I yelled the last part and he just laughed which made me even more pissed, "You wanna take separate cars and just skip dinner and go our separate ways?" I asked Nash in a sassy sarcastic way. "Noooo noo. Stay with me. We're going to dinner tonight, together, but right now we're taking the same car, and were ummmm. We're gonna go to my house and play the Xbox and watch Netflix and eat food and make out....Or we could just make out the whole time?" Nash smirked and I laughed "Hmm. I'll think about it Grier," I said and he looked surprised "Really?!" I laughed "Nope," and he frowned so I kissed his cheek and he smiled instantly. So anyways, we drove to Nash's house, and surprisingly nobody was home except his brother Hayes, so we kinda have the house to ourselves....which means we can get it on maybe. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA just kidding no. Lmfao no I was just kidding, haha me and my dirty mind. Nash unlocked the door and let me in first "Aw, what a gentlemen," I gushed and Nash rolled his eyes "Yeah whatever," he said and shut the door behind him, as soon as I slipped off my shoes he grabbed my hips and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me aggressively. Damn him and his rough kisses turn me on. "Fuck Nash," I breathed heavily and he began kissing down my neck, with a gentle grip on my hips still. Just as Nash was blowing on my skin, from the love bite he just made, his younger brother walked in. Nash than kissed my neck more and I yelled/whispered "Nash! Nash your little brothers in here!" I said and Nash kept kissing my neck "I don't care," he mumbled and returned to kissing my neck as his younger brother stood there very very disgusted. I tried shoving Nash off but part of me didn't want to, part of me just wanted him to do it more and more, so of course that part of me won and I let him do what he wanted. "Jump," he said and kissed my lips passionately, I jumped and clung onto his lower waist and I held onto the back of his neck. He walked upstairs so I'd be more comfortable with this because of his brother and began walking towards his room.

(Nash's POV)

I kissed her and carried her to my room because this annoying little fucker (Hayes) just had to stand there and watch the show, so I took her to my room, then to my bed. She than began kissing back and she softly grinded on me through my jeans "A-Aubrey," I groaned and she smirked in the crook of my neck then she started kissing more, down my chest. I breathed heavily and looked down at her, she looked up at me and smirked, probably because she sees my eyes are full of lust. I craved her. Right here, right now, I wanted her, I didn't care if Hayes was downstairs, shit I wouldn't even care if my mother were downstairs, I wanted Aubrey so badly and she just kept on teasing. She kissed my collar bone up to my ear and I groaned again, she smirked, "Eager much, Grier?" I replied "Oh baby you know it," in a cocky tone and her smirk grew wider. She began palming me through my pants and I groaned louder, I bet you Hayes could hear me by now. She smirked and stopped then kissed my lips once more and stood up, "Okay let's go play the Xbox!" She said and I laid on the bed confused "What!?" I almost yelled and Aubrey fell to the ground and laughed. "You fucking tease!" I yelled and chased after her, she ran room to room, then back to mine and I closed the door this time so she couldn't escape. She laid on the bed and laughed and laughed "Oh my gosh, you should've seen the look on your face!" She said and continued laughing. I lightly blushed and hovered over her on the bed and brung my lips to hers.

(Aubrey's POV)

He kissed me again, but this time I let him do whatever he wanted, he was in full control. He started to kiss my neck and grind on me and it turned me on. "Baby, say my name," he said as he kissed my g-spot, "Nashhhh," I moaned and he smirked and left 2 big love bites on my neck. He stopped grinding and kissed my body down to my thighs and stopped than looked up at me for permission and I nodded, he smirked and slipped off my jeans and lace thongs (Cuz she gotta big booty 🍑🍑. Lmao) then inserted a finger inside of me. I moaned in pleasure and flew my head back. He smirked at my actions and inserted 2 fingers inside of me, and by this point, the both of us are sweating and the whole house is filled with moans by Nash and I. Mostly mine right now though lol. He stopped fingering me and whispered in my ear "I'm not done yet princess," and I smirked and laid back, "Relax babygirl. It might hurt at first but I promise it'll get better bae. Just wait on it. I'm gonna gonna go so hard tonight, you won't even be able to get up in the morning," he whispered in my ear again. He nibbled my ear and then undressed himself, I pulled off my shirt and then we both were ready. He slammed himself right into me and drips of sweat from his for head fell on the sheets. Gosh. Nash makes me so wet sometimes. "Damn babygirl, your so tight," he moaned and thrusted into me harder. I love the feeling of him inside me, it felt so damn right and I liked it a lot. I moaned again and he kissed me rough and bit my bottom lip and I kissed him back more. After a few more thrusts he gripped the boarding of the bed and thrusted into me harder causing me to moan 4 times louder and the bed to rock 7 times more and the bed to squeak 10 times louder. I moaned "Uhhhh Nashhhhhh yessssss ooooh babyyyyy! Harder daddyyyyy, harderrrr!". Well I guess we are 'making out' the whole time.

📖 Damn that was a long as chapter. But rememberrrrrr if yall want more dirty chapters in this fancic, I need atleast 15 reads or 10 votes. So vote or tell your friends to read itttt!!!!! Read it! Vote it! Read & vote it and I will love you forever 😏😍😘❤️