Part 5

(Aubrey's POV)

Nash is the sweetest guy I've ever met. I just hope he's the first to say 'he will always be there for me' and actually mean it. But I got a feeling he means it. I just wanted to stay in his arms all day and do nothing else, because he made me feel so safe and special, even though he still doesn't fully know me yet. I whispered to Nash when were still hugging "It's amazing how you can just bump into a stranger, and it can change your whole life," and he whispered back "I agree Aubrey Monroe. I agree,". We both pulled away from each other and smiled. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged and laid on his bed and Nash repeated my actions. *Ding* *Ding* my phone ringed and I received 2 messages from Nash. Why is this dork texting me while I'm sitting right by him? Haha. I read the messages seconds later.

My boyfriend👫😏😍- Hey babe ;)
My boyfriend👫😏😍- What do you do for fun?
Aubrey- Hmm. Starbucks, movie theaters, Netflix, shopping, swimming, hangout with my friends, jk I have none but you ;* Umm hangout on the roof, penny board, lazer tag, basketball and blah blah blah.
My boyfriend👫😏😍- Damn girl that's a lot. Soo movie theaters? I heard Taken 3 with Liam Neeson is suppose to be bomb.
Aubrey- Yeah. Now why are we texting when we're sitting right next to eachother?

We both stopped texting and look up at each other and bursted out laughing. "You have a cu-" Nash started, just as the door swung open. I'm guessing Nash's younger brother. "Nash you needa do the dish- who is this beautiful girl?" He said. Nash groaned "Hayesss. Cmon get out man, I'm busy," and shoved Hayes out his bedroom "But the dishes, its your turn Nash!" Hayes said. Nash took a hoodie off the floor and got 20$ out of the pocket. "20 dollars, you do dishes this whole week," Nash said to Hayes. Hayes nodded, snatched the money and ran downstairs. Nash came over by me and said "Bree, hop on my back, were gonna see Taken 3!" He yelled. I giggled and hoped on his back and he ran downstairs with me on his back laughing my butt off and he slipped on his shoes. "Hey Nash who's the girl?" Nash's brother I believe, asked. "Nashy, who is this lovely young woman?" His mom added in, I just smiled and Nash grabbed my shoes and ran outside to his car ignoring them. "Why didn't you tell them who I am?" I asked kind of hurt by what he chose to do. "Not yet babe. I'll tell them later and you can meet them properly," Nash smiled and I nodded understandingly. "Hey one more question, why do you call me babe all the time?" I blushed and asked. Damn I'm brave. He blushed too, "I don't know, I don't want anybody else to take you away from me so I address you as a name I'd use in a relationship. YOUR MINEEEEE!!!!!!" He yelled and I giggled. "But, you can call me something," he continued while driving "Call me babe like I call you, or call me handsome, or your night in shining armor," he smirked, I nodded then said "What about Nashly?" I smirked "No, never call me that, or I will tackle you," Nash said. I laughed and said ok. We then arrived the movie theaters and bought our tickets. Nash payed for me, and I argued but of course he won and ended up paying. We got to the food counter and Nash spoke to the cashier "Hi, uh, we'll take 1 medium popcorn and 1 large drink please," he looked at me and I glared at him, he shrugged "Just saving money," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and got two straws, napkins and I filled the popcorn up with warm butter and salt. Mmm smells yummy! We walked in theater 10 and sat down at the highest row, at the very top. The movie started off so good and Liam Neeson is forreal bomb. "Liam Neeson has always been my favorite actor since day one," I smirked at Nash. He smiled "He's your favorite actor too?!" He asked surprised, "Ofcourse!" I almost yelled. Nash kept his eyes on me and continued smiling. I licked a piece of popcorn and threw it at him "Stop staring at me you dork," I giggled. He took the piece of popcorn and ate it. "Eww Nash!" I laughed even more and he began to laugh with me. "Ahem. Can you teenagers shut up," a woman said behind us, we both stopped laughing and blushed. "Who shit in her corn flakes?" Nash whispered, I silently laughed. The movie ended and we walked out "Gimme some Pepsi babe," I said and Nash held up the cup for me to drink some and he smirked. I smiled "Why are you smirking Grier," he laughed "You called me Babe," he smirked even bigger, "Omg Nash you said I could! Ugh! Geez, now I'm embarrassed!" I yell whispered then walked away from him fast and he laughed and caught up to me "No, I know I said you could call me that, and you can, I was just that I was surprised you chose to," he reasoned with me. I fake smiled and he stopped in front of me "Aubrey. Smile." Nash said and gripped my shoulders. I fake smiled again, and Nash didn't accept it "Well sweetheart, you leave me no choice" he said and started tickling my sides. "Oh my gosh, Nash stop!" I yelled and laughed. "There it issss! That beautiful smile," he said and stopped tickling. I smiled and put my arm on his back and he swung his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the car.