Part Two

Aubrey's Point Of View

I clicked the message from Shawn and read it in my head. It read:

Hey, Aubrey !!
I miss you so much, I really have been planning to see you in a bit but I'm so busy with the music and the tour. Sorry Aubrey, I cannot make it to your first interview tonight but message me back what happened! Also record it on TV so I can see it when I get back around New Years! Good luck Aubrey, you'll do great on the interview!
Love your best friend, Shawn

Aw that sucks, my best friend can't make it to my first interview. Now I'm really nervous. "Pumpkin Spice Latte extra whip cream for Aubrey! Aubrey?" The women behind the counter said. I rushed out of my seat to grab my latte, "Thanks. I'm sorry" I said and she smiled and nodded.

I went back to checking my email. Cause girl your perfect, your always worth it, and you deserve it, the way you work it, cause girl you earned it, girl you earned it-my phone alarm went off, my mother was calling but I didn't dare answer it,  I just checked the time. I took a sip of my latte and read 7:50. Wait. 7:50? I have to be at my interview 8:00. Shoot. I nearly spit out my latte as realization flowed throughout my slow brain.

Immediately, I packed up my stuff in my giant purse and dashed out the door. Right when I exited Starbucks, I bumped into some guy. "Shit. Hey, I'm um, I'm sorry," I stuttered, I bending down and quickly gathering my stuff as he bent down and helped me out as well. "Um....hi" Was all I heard come from the stranger's mouth. 

Everything was picked up but my acting information, so I went to pick it up and so did the guy. Our hands briefly touched and both of our heads shot up, then my eyes were locked with a pair of ocean blue eyes. "I'm, um, sorry, I wa-" "No no it's okay, um, me too," I stuttered back awkwardly. He smiled at me, "Your hands are really cold," and I looked down at our hands, still touching. "Sorry," I mumbled, rushing to put the papers in the bag.

"It's cool, um, do you want my gloves? Not too be weird or anything just to stay warm ya know it's um, like, 10 degrees out here," The guy stuttered with his bright eyes glued to mine. I just smiled and nodded, then slung my purse over my arm, "Sure, if you don't mind," I lightly laughed in an awkward tone once again.

Why am I so awkward? Why would I even take a strangers pair of gloves? For all I know he could have rabies or something? I don't know where his hands have been. Well it's too late now, it would be even more awkward if I said never mind I don't need gloves. So, we walked to my car, stopping in front of it. He was writing something on the glove as I was trying to be patient. "Sorry, um, here you go, good luck on the interview!" He yelled and left. Wait a second. Oh, he must've looked at my paper.

I smiled at the stranger and drove off, speeding to get to the interview on time. I hope I make it soon. I really want this interview to go good, I may have a chance in getting a job dealing with movies, television shows, or anything acting related. It's just so much fun and I don't want to not get the job because I was late to an interview, that's just sad.