Part 27

Listen to 'All I Want' by Kodaline as you read this chapter.                 (Aubrey's POV)

I stopped in my tracks and searched for Nash or Cameron, hoping they'd be scheduled for this flight. My eyes began to water and as one tear slowly dripped down my cheek I brang my hand up to wipe it, trying not to cause a scene or embarrass myself.

(Nash's POV)

I walked out of the bathroom with my posture slouched, my hair messy, my shirt also messed up, and my dirty black vans I usually wear when I'm sad. I wear my nice clean vans when I'm happy of when I feel cool, but today I feel like complete crap. I feel like it's all my fault that Aubrey's sad and mad at me. I know I told her last minute and stuff but I still love her sooo much and I'm going to miss her like hell. I almost tripped over my shoelace and I nealed down by the side of the bathrooms to tie my shoe. I looked up quickly to see how many minutes I had left til Cam and I take off, a girl who had familar long hair and her hand up to her face caught my attention. I got up and walked behind her slowly and heard a sniffle, she than turned around to run towards the bathrooms and bumped exactly into me. "Gosh, I'm sorry," she mumbled and looked into my eyes.

(Aubrey's POV)

I looked into those bright blue eyes and suddenly all the pain went away. He looked at me in disbelief and we hugged instantly. I stayed quiet enjoying and shocked at the moment and he stayed quiet also, I pulled away and looked at him. "I'm sorry too. I'm so so sorry Aubrey, I'm sorry I had to do this to you and I love you so much," he says as he's about to break down into tears. I sniffled and kissed his lips passionately and I fell to the ground into my own puddle of tears. Nash quickly sat down infront of me, obviously not caring were in the middle of the walkway. He cupped my cheeks and tilted my head up and wiped away the tears on my face "Stay strong princess, stay strong. Do it for me. Calm down, I got you. It's ok. It's alright. Stay strong," he said and I just cried harder. "Stay strong, stay strong," he repeated, now telling to himself to stay strong. He rocked me back and forth and began to shed tears from his beautiful blue eyes. I calmed down and now only a few tears were brimming down from mine, I took his hand in mine and helped him up and led him to his stuff, where I found Cameron holding them. I took the one bag and handed it to Nash feeling my heart shatter and my feelings fill with sadness. I ruffled his hair and pecked his lips "Alrighty babe. See you," I said with a sniffle, he looked at me confused and sad "Aubrey. I don't wanna l-leave you," he said with his now, red, puffy eyes. I nodded as he dropped his stuff on the ground to hug me, I hugged back "I know babe. But you chose to go with Cam and live under a new roof. Go live your life, don't make it harder for us to say our goodbyes," I said as he hugged me tighter. By now Cameron was also crying because of the sight of Nash and I "Alright Nash we have to go," he said wiping his face with his hoodie, grabbing his bag and going to the boarding line, Nash ignored Cam and continued hugging me. Some lady announced its the last call and we pulled apart, Nash kissed me hard and I kissed back "I will always love you," I mumbled into the kiss "And I will always love you more," he mumbled back. He than grabbed his bag and walked away slowly with his bag in one hand and my hand in the other. He slowly and softly released my hand and turned around to leave. He handed the lady his ticket and walked towards the plane 'Never forget me!" he mouthed and I nodded and put my hand to my heart as tears ran down my face like a waterfall. He turned around and left me, off onto his plane. I screamed and collapsed to the ground "No!" I yelled and Liam came running to my side, "Nash!" I yelled and Liam rubbed my back and I cried and whispered "Please don't leave me," . I hugged Liam tightly and he nodded and whispered "He will be back Aubrey I promise," . And I promise, that right now I could feel every pint of pain in love and it felt like my whole world collapsed. Nash is gone now. He left me.