Part 20

Smut Chapter right now babes

(Aubrey's POV)

He carried me upstairs and lightly laid me on a random bed in a small room and he unbuttoned his shirt in a swift second. I pulled of my shirt and took my hair out of my ponytail, he than got on the bed also and hovered over me and kissed me rough. "So my idea. It was some rough drunk sex. You like that?" he said in between kisses and I sat up on the border of the bed and whispered "I'd like that a lot," seductively and he smirked and pulled off my pants. He kissed me and started grinding on me and I moaned, becoming more frustrated because of the teasing "Nash c'monnnn stop fucking aroundddd," I slurred. I reached my hands down and felt for his belt and tried unbuckling it and Nash swatted my hand away "No, no, it's all about you tonighttt," he slurred and he scooted down to the ebd of the bed, kissing my legs on the way. He kissed the inside of my thigh and I moaned again, he took off my thong with his teeth and threw it some place on the floor. Than he slid one finger into me and I threw my head back in pleasure, and he watched me. Seconds later he added another finger and I moaned his name "Nashhhh,". He shoved his finger farther inside me "Baby look at me," he said and I looked at him with my eyes almost squeezed shut, "Fuck you look so hotttt. Shit," he groaned. "N-nash im gonna-" right before I said it, Nash stopped and licked his fingers. He crawled up and put his head against mine, "I am gonna hammer you so damn hard tonight," he said in a sexy tone and I smirked and kissed his cheek, then his lip, then his neck and I whispered with my hot breath "What are you waiting for then? Do it,". He groaned and I sucked on his neck leaving about 3 marks and blowing on them, which made him moan more "Alright baby, your turn now," he said out of breath and I giggled, still drunk, as he removed his boxers. Without warning Nash entered into me and began to thrust rough and hard "Uhhh Nashhhh," I moaned. He stopped thrusting and lifted his head up and looked at me, "What's my name?" he asked and I quickly corrected myself "Daddy pleaseee, harderrr," I moaned and he started to thrust again "As you wish, Princess" he said, I pulled his hair and he groaned and thrusted harder. The room was now filled with us moaning eachothers names, I couldn't even hear the music from the party downstairs. "Yess daddy right there!" I yelled and he thrusted harder and faster in my g-spot. I moaned and moaned and so did Nash "Oh babyyy. You feel so good!" he yelled and I grabbed his back and scratched him repeatedly. "Oh Bella!" he yelled, "Nashhhh!" I yelled back and slowly his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. He grunted "Babe I'm gonna come," and I nodded "Same," I replied and we both came at the same time. He pulled out and flopped right next to me, breathing heavily just like me, "I. Love. Rough. Drunk. Sex" he whispered and I took his hand in mine, "I do too," was all I could manage to say. He did hammer me hard as hell, and lemme tell you, it felt so damn good every second.

(Nash's POV)

Aubrey is so good in bed. I mean damn, this women, can make a guy, feel sooooo damn good. I still may be drunk, but I still remember I need to tell Aubrey the news. She deserves to know. "Hey babe I have a seceret," I whispered in her ear and she giggled "Mmm what is it baby?" she asked as she tugged the blankets up to her body, "Soooo. Remember that one time we went to Starbuckssss and I first met your friend Dylannnn," I slurred and she giggled "Haha. Yeah," and I nodded and continued with the story. "Well, right when I left to hangout with some of the boyssss-" I then got interrupted as the door swung open.

Sorry I messed up on Aubrey's name in this chapter guys....I got mixed up with ny other book so I'm sorry I kept calling her Bella. It's not Bella it's Aubrey. Sorry