Part 42

Sorry I didn't update for a long periololically time but I've been waiting for more reads in Chapter 41. In order for me to keep updating this story you need to read it & it encourages me to write & update more. So please continue reading babes !! Now Chapter 42 for ya below :)
(Aubrey's POV)

Currently I was at a party and it was getting pretty hype. I was swaying my hips to the loud music with my hands up on the dance floor. I felt someones hands go to my waist from behind and pull me close to them, I immediately knew it was Nash. He pulled me close to him and I started dancing on him. Nash left trails of kisses and love bites on my neck up to my ear, then whispered something that turned me on just as much as he already was. "I just wanna strip you naked, throw you on the bed, and fuck you so hard until you leave scratches on my back and the sheets are soaked," He whispered with a raspy tone, I turned around, facing him and we both smirked and he took my hands his. I was woken up by some guy yelling at me "Get the fuck up! I have your food! Eat up, knock on the door when your done!" he yelled annoyed. All that was a dream. Nash was never with me at a party, leaving everything behind. Oh gosh I wish. I wish he was here with me right now, I miss him so much. I crawled in the dark cold room too feel a plate with food on it. I already remember they said they were gonna put drugs in it so im not eating. I can't even see well right now, I only see black blurryness. My side still hurts too, I'm actually surprised I didn't die because of how much blood I lost. After pushing the tray somewhere to my rightI wiped my hands and I knocked on the hard door. "Mikey get the door, take her to see em!" Some grumpy guy said, then the door unlocked and opened, the guy was silent. "W-what time is i-" I barely whimpered out but the guy mumbled something and grabbed my arm roughly, I screamed in pain and couldn't walk because I didn't know where I was going, I cant see and my side severely hurts when I stand so he ended up dragging me across the dusty floor. Let me remind you, I am so cold and dirty due to the little jail cell they threw me in because the only thing I have on is my bikini. That's all. The man threw me violently on the ground again after entering a new room and I groaned in pain trying to sit up. But I remained on the ground since I couldn't see where a seat was. Some guy chuckled "How are you?" he asked with a rich accent, I already know this is the guy who's in charge of kindnapping me. "W-w-where am I?" I stutter out, "How are you feeling this morning? Been 3 days since you passed out, sorry one of my guys stabbed you, that really-" "Wasn't necessary," I finished for him. He chuckled again "Indeed," he said "Why am I here? Why did you drug me so I can't see? Why the fuck did you do this to me? And you hurt Nash?" I shout now angry with this guy. "Woah woah woah. It's all part of the deal you see. Nash got you into some deep shit so don't blame me. Blame your ex boyyfrienddd!" he replied. I was confused. "Why would you say ex boyfriend, were together. Unless you know something that I don't?" I say in more of a question. He takes a long sigh. "I do actually. I'm also flattered your still with him after he called you an ugly bitch, said you were terrible in bed, and disclaimed you as his girlfriend! Wooh! Surprised he said that huh?" he said with a grin. What's he talking about. "When did this happen huh?" I asked in a mocking tone, he laughed once again making me more angry by the second "Oh sweetheart you didn't hear? He said it like last week to all his friends when they were all hanging out with some blondes with model figures named, Kelsey, Amber, Trinity, and Rose I think," he said and my heart just broke. "But it's alright, I'm keeping you away from him so he won't hurt you and so he can try to come save you, but die," he says. What's wrong with this freak. "Why would you k-kill him?" I ask "Well that's classified business sweetie. But in the mean time you can hangout with Richard!" he smiled. "Oh wait but you can't see how hot your new boyfriend looks! Lemme do something nice and give you back your eye sight and give you some meds for that wound of yours," he says. I hear rambling noises then he takes my hand and places 2 pills in it. "Now, Mikey will take you to Richard's room after you take your pills then you can recover and rest til Richard gets here. Then I'll send Richard to you and you guys can have some time alone," he says. I gulp the pills down, taking my chances and Mikey roughly takes me to Richard's room. I lay on a bed, cautiously, trying to not effect my wound and I suddenly become tired. I hope these pills work because if I swear if it makes my eyesight worse or I feel weird than I will claw Mikey and his boss' eyes out. Give them a chance to be nearly blind like me. When I fall asleep I dream of Nash and I hope that he will find me and he will somehow be my night in shining armor and save me. Because wow, this feels like hell and I've only been here for how many days? Oh yeah, 5 days total. Nash please come for me.

And BROOOOOO KINGBACH FUCKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER THE OTHER DAY!!!! I was so happy. I'd be happier if it were Jack&Jack or Jack Gilinsky or Nash Grier but I'm still happy af. I'd like it if you'd follow my fan account as well, it's @ifwgilinsky247 !! :)