AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oh my gosh, I was just chatting with this girl who followed me and she is sooooo awesome!!!!

She asked me to check out her book and I loved it so much, I really want you guys to go check it out also! It was amazing. So, read her book called Before, its a Matthew Espinosa Fanfic and you guys would love it as much as I did. Vote & follow her too please, she's a super cool girl to talk too also! Users below :)

@QueenCharlottex

Andddd,
Im now having boy trouble because theres this guy I like and he used to like me alor until his friend hooked him up with a girl. So now hes dating someone, yeah im cool, i really don't care though because people say he still likes me and the only reason why hes dating this girl is because he wants to piss off her best friend, who also likes him. Yeah its confusing. But anyways, in history today my teacher had said an example of selfishness and used me and this girl as an example and he asked "If you and Bella were lost in a forest and a leopard jumped out and started to slowly kill Bella, would you help Bella or just run away and be selfish?" he asked. And ofcourse the girl im in an example with is selfish and says "Nahh i wouldnt. Id run,"she said. But then right after that my teacher nodded and it got all quiet and the guy who i like who supposingly likes me too, but has a girlfriend whispered "I would save her," and some people smirked at me and he got all red and put his head down because hes super shy. But anyways idk if im overreacting but I always catch him saying sweef stuff about me and staring at me but idk if he likes me. Like im one of those slow people who realise months later that you like me. So what should I do? Should I try talking to him? Does he like me? Am i overreacting for no reason? Please please please comment or message me on wattpad because I really need help .

But anywayssss, I love you guys so much and thank you for taking you time and reading this!
-B