Part 37

(Aubrey's POV)

I woke up to the sun shining on my face from Nash's blinds in his room and Nash yelling my name and the word "no" repeatedly as he flipped and turned in his sleep. I turned over and looked at Nash, he had a bit of sweat dripping down from his hair line and he kept on yelling the same thing. Obviously he was having a nightmare about me. I placed my hands on his shoulders "Nash wake up!" I yelled and shook him, he didn't do anything but shake and continue yelling. A tear ran down his left cheek and I knew I had to wake him up "Nash! Nash cmon wake up!" I yelled again and shook him more. His eyes flashed open and he looked at me and immediately pulled pulled me into a tight hug "Aubrey! Aubrey, your okay!" he said out of breath and I hugged him tighter. "It was just a bad dream Nash it's okay," I said and pulled out from the hug "Hey, it's okay now. I gotchu," I reassure him and wipe his cheeks that had a few tears. He looked so scared, I feel so bad. "Your okay right?" Nash asked looking into my eyes and I smiled "Ofcourse babe," I replied and kissed his lips trying to help him calm down a bit.

(Nash's POV)

That was the scariest fucking dream I've ever had. I dreamt that Aubrey and I were taking a walk around some small town and we were laughing, talking, and holding hands but then some van pulls up and two guys come out and snatch Aubrey away from me and these other two guys hold me back so I couldn't do anything while the love of my life was in danger. I tried to release myself from the guys but they were way to strong and the van with Aubrey in it sped away. I was left trying ro fight two guys when they both punched me and kicked me down to the ground so all I could do was yell. It was scary as hell. But Aubrey comforted me as soon as I woke up and she kissed me and I loosened up becoming relaxed...Just then my mom busts in the room "Hey, quiet down up her-" she yells but then notices Aubrey is here and notices we were just kissing. Aubrey and I's head snapped towards my mom with sudden surprise and Aubrey quickly grasps the sheets and covers herself up without being obvious and stares at my mom. "Mom, can you please leave?" I say through gritted teeth trying to hold in my anger because she bursted into my room and me and Aubrey and I were kissing too. I cover my body up a bit more because she doesn't know that under these covers, I'm naked. She looks at us awkwardly and speaks "Mmhmm. Well...No yelling, and no funny buissness," and leaves us alone and I groan in annoyance. Little does she know, we had sex last night when her and dad were gone. Oops, my bad (note the sarcasm). Aubrey looked at me and giggled and I rolled my eyes but lightly chuckled "Whatever. Pretend that never happened, let's get back to what we were doing," I said with a smirk playing on my lips and I tackled her. She laughed and whispered "Your very sneaky huh Grier?" and I nodded eagerly but whispered "Well, were not doing anything but kissing," and shrugged and she laughed. I smiled and returned to smashing her soft lips on mine, she's such a good kisser. She brought her hands up to my bare chest and I hovered over her body kissing her. I went down go her neck and left another love bite, she already two from last night showing. I probably should've never done that but we can cover it up, I have two love bites on myself yet my mom didn't notice when she came upstairs. Wow I am slick. Aubrey moans quietly and then I get off of her "Your so beautiful babe," I say and she blushes "And your my handsome prince. But damn I'm hungry," she says in reply and I laugh "Same, lets get dressed and go eat some breakfast," I suggest and she agrees walking to my closet pulling out some clothes she keeps here. "Hey, cover up those marks will you? My parents would probably kill me if they saw them," I say politely and she nods "I know baby. Cover yours up too," she says and I nod. My stomach flutters whenever she calls me that. I grab a pair of boxers, sweats, and a big hoodie to cover up my neck more. Aubrey grabs her in undergarments, a big hoodie similar to mine and some black leggings. Damn why does she have to wear those. We both get dressed and I carry her bridal style downstairs as she laughs at my shitty jokes. When we get down I lightly place her on the ground and see Hayes at the table eating cereal, staring at the wall. I peck Aubrey's lips and walk into the kitchen with her by my side, she stands by the counter and I make us two bowls of cereal. "Sup Haaaaaayes," I say and Hayes looks at me slowly and Immediately gags and spits out his breakfast on the table. I look at him weird "Do I really look that terrible today?" I ask and he remains calm and silent as he put his dishes in the sink.

(Hayes' POV)

I am still terrified and disgusted over the noise from yesterday. Literally, just hearing
Nash or Aubrey's voice makes me wanna barf, because yesterday I heard their loud voices. I know it was in a different tone amd stuff but it's still their voice. Now I'm traumatized. I shook my head and ran upstairs so I wouldn't have to listen to their lovey dovey conversations.

Hey babes just wanna say I'm not gonna always do a Hayes POV, I wil only be doing it like once every blue moon, so I won't be doing it anymore or every single chapter. But anyways THANK YOU FOR READING BABES ILYSM YOUR MY EVERYTHING, I ONLY DO THIS FOR YOU GUYS AND FOR THE FUN OF IT AND ILYSM THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
(A thousand heart emojis for my beautiful readers)