chapter 3

~shihiro~

so I get to know the group and this 'inuyasha' guy finally showed up. he seemed to be ignoring me as he spoke to kags.

"so Shihiro? can I ask you something." miroku mused as inuyasha dragged kagome out of the hut.

"uh..sure?" I mumbled in my confusion.

"well I noticed you don't have the aura of a human nor the aura of a demon ether. so I wanted to know, what are you?"

I blinked, a bit surprised "uh. I don't know how to respond to that. I guess I'm human. but I'm not even sure myself anymore......" I mumbled unsure.

"that's a bit strange. maybe we should ask miyoga about this" I was about to ask who miyoga was, but was cut off, hearing inuyasha yelling outside.

everyone got up, telling me to stay in the hut as they ran out.

"huh?" I crawled over to the huts small window and peeked out, seeing the group standing in front of someone who looked oddly like inuyasha.

"that is sesshomaru. inuyasha's older brother if you were wondering" a voice suddenly spoke near my ear, making me yelp and push away from the window.

I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"down here!" I blinked, looking down at my lap to see a flea bouncing on my knee.

"I think I'm going insane" I breathed out, starring at the flea.

"no, no, no. you're not going mad. you just don't know much about demons yet, but, you will soon enough. if I can convince inuyasha or sesshomaru to take that seal off of you" the flea jumped onto my bracelet.

"uh. I don't think he can. even I cant take it off" I stated "and who are you anyway?"

"oh. my apologies. I'm miyoga the flea"

I let the info sink in 'so this is miyoga' I watched miyoga hop on my shoulder.

"now mister Shihiro. you now have an important decision to make"

I looked at him confused "what kind of decision?"

"why, don't you know about your kind Shihiro?"

I tilted my head "my.....kind?"

"yes! you are a kizoku!"

"a...kizoku? a noble?"

"yes and since your kind is very rare. many demons want them as mates"

mates. that word swirled around in my head, making a headache start to rise.

"ummm. what if.....I'm gay?"

miyoga gave me a weird look "what is 'gay'? is that another kind of nobility in kagomes time?"

I shook my head "no. it's the complete opposite. It means that I like the same gender. its frowned upon in my time." I explained warily, unsure of how he would react.

"you prefer males? that's all?" I blinked several times.

"uh yeah. that isn't bad here?"

"what? of course not! it is very normal for males to mate with each other. now. back to business. I am one of the many flea demons that are to find the mates for the kizoku, so tell me, what do you look for in a mate?"

all the information started to swish around in my brain and I started swaying "uh. I'll...get back..to you on...that...." and I blacked out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"n-now master inuyasha. j-just settle down and wait for Shihiro to wake up"

"yes you foolish half breed. sit down before I kill you"

"ha! you think you can kill me! don't make me laugh!"

I groaned softly, hearing voices near me.

"shhhh guys. he's waking up" a hush voice spoke.

'kagome.......?'  I opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light.

I saw kags and the group on my right and sesshomaru on my left.

"w-what happened?" I mumbled, sitting up slowly.

"well sir Shihiro. you kind of fainted after I informed you of your kind and the mating of two males"

I looked at my shoulder to see miyoga looking up at me.

"wha- oh yeah...." I grumbled as memories of the conversation flashed through my mind.

"so now that you have regained consciousness. you can choose your mate now"

I blinked several times, letting his words sink in.

"what?"